• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot fat girls

tightrope1

I love the feet of big girls, please post what you have.... Heres a web find.

Attachments

• fe.jpg
    fe.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 649
Disgusting. What is nasty might you ask? The fact that that girls foot looks more like a hoof than a foot. Get that chick a fucking pedicure. Nast nasty nasty nasty. Who cares if she is fat, thats a gross ass foot.

each to there own , i am in the middle with this , some are nice others are as u say horrible , but as i say each to there own .

It does look rough. Maybe she's been going barefoot everyday, without thinking of taking care of her feet...oh well.

I'm in no way part of the BBW-cultus, since that's a political correct euphemism for a paraphilia of its own. I also happen to notice fat women having a high temperament, whenever you don't consider them beautiful. Often happens.

I usually leave them in their value though, as there is a public for them. Bigger, heavier women can be beautiful, but I cannot imagine an obese woman being so. Not in my book, in other's books it's possible. A good thing for these women, as long as their health allows them to enjoy life. Healthy food for the win!

Last edited:
I like to think that the prettiness of a foot, or the prettiness of a girl period, has nothing to do with the girl's weight. I liked the pic.

more pictures

Please post some pictures, here are some fron the sample page of bigfootbbw

Attachments

• bbb.jpg
    bbb.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 218
  • bbb2.jpg
    bbb2.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 224
  • bbb1.jpg
    bbb1.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 150
  • bbb3.jpg
    bbb3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 213
  • bbb4.jpg
    bbb4.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 212
you might get more views and more replies if you changed the thread's title. Some people might be offended...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back