• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot with Samurai Sword!!!!!

Slaver123

TMF Master
I had a really good day yesterday- spent it with 2 different female friends (one platonic, one probably not platonic for much longer) Each one is good company, each is gorgeous (by my standards), each woman was barefoot almost the whole time! (do they suspect my fetishes?)

Last night the platonic friend showed me her moves with her wooden practice-Katana; weighted and balanced like a real sword to get the moves down right. So...this beautiful woman (who likes a lot of the same things as me, and frequently cooks me dinner! Don't ask ME why we're still "just friends") is totally barefoot in a fairly sexy dress showing me her Samurai sword moves!

So...is it wrong for me to so thoroughly enjoy my friends' legs for now? This'll stop if things work out with the other woman who seems interested in me (once I'm in a full-blown relationship my eyes really do cease to wander)

in my opinion, if you're still single and looking for someone, let those eyes wander! if you have a beautiful woman standing in front of you, then go crazy. if i was single and in that same position, i wouldn't give it a second thought. enjoy what you can while you can, brother!

i kinda agree , friends are friends and hey shes a woman and beautiful so why not keep on lookingat her.It's not like ure doing freaky things

she cooks you dinner?
so...
why ARE you still just friends??

I know- been trying to figure that one out for months! Seems as close to perfect as you can get; beautiful, smart, good cook, into all sorts of cool stuff (Sci-fi, samurai swords etc) But she's plain old not interested in me, she doesn't find me attractive and there's really no way around that. (Maybe cause I didn't make a move early on....)

The good news is I may have found someone else who wants to be more than "just friends"! (already had some good, long massages with her!)

'Samurai-girl' has been my "fix" for female company; believe me I appreciate every second of it. I'm as much addicted to dinner+conversation with an intelligent woman as I am to anything more...(ahem)... physical.

I know- been trying to figure that one out for months! Seems as close to perfect as you can get; beautiful, smart, good cook, into all sorts of cool stuff (Sci-fi, samurai swords etc) But she's plain old not interested in me, she doesn't find me attractive and there's really no way around that. (Maybe cause I didn't make a move early on....)

Or maybe 'cos she just isn't into you that way. Period. These things happen.

'Samurai-girl' has been my "fix" for female company; believe me I appreciate every second of it. I'm as much addicted to dinner+conversation with an intelligent woman as I am to anything more...(ahem)... physical.

I'm receiving you loud and clear on that point!

You're braver than I am, my good man. Being a perpetually single guy (who can't stand it), I would never feel comfortable being "just friends" with a girl that I am interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with. I'd feel offended and...kinda let the relationship fade. But I guess it'd depend on the situation.

You're braver than I am, my good man. Being a perpetually single guy (who can't stand it), I would never feel comfortable being "just friends" with a girl that I am interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with. I'd feel offended and...kinda let the relationship fade. But I guess it'd depend on the situation.

I don't think it's "brave"-

I'm kinda resolved that I'll never find a woman to explore my fetishes with, or to share my life with in a committed relationship ever again. I have to be resolved to this, or the great gaping hole in my spirit gets too painful. I am DESIGNED to be with someone; that's how most of my adult life was; for most of my 20s and early 30s I was in committed long-term relationships, and without a significant other I've felt empty...

So I don't expect love or lust ever again- but I still NEED the company of women. I have women in my life again- "just friends" but it fills something in me. I like their perspective, their different way of thinking about everything; women show me the world in a new light time and time again. (I'm talking about intelligent interesting women, not the stereotypical 'nails and makeup' crowd; that sort wouldn't give me the time of day, but that's fine cause they have little of interest to me either)

So I don't expect to find a true partner ever again, but I don't lack for female company.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back