• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baseball season is almost upon us!!!

Firedemon

TMF Novice
Well ladies and gentlemen it's almost time for another season of one of our nation's greatest past-times. Spring training has begun so I entreat you all to comment and cheer on all your favorite teams via this thread!

I know it's a rrrrrRRRRREEEAAALLLLllll long shot buuuut...

Any New York Mets fans out there!?!?!
I could REALLY use some company seeing as I am in enemy territory being a Met fan in Philadelphia of all places X-(

Good luck to all the ball teams (except the MLB Axis of evil for Mets fans: Atlanta Braves Philadelphia Phillies and New York Yankees)

Let's Go METS!!! *prays*

I'll be watching my Orioles for yet another season, hoping they can show some progress. The talent is there, but the results need to start being shown.

Go Mark Martin!!!

Go Jimmy Johnson!!!

oops i thought you said America's national pastime..Nascar...hehe..

i used to be a die hard Cubs fan..until they traded off Sammy Sosa..now i hardly watch..

Go Mark Martin!!!

Go Jimmy Johnson!!!

oops i thought you said America's national pastime..Nascar...hehe..

i used to be a die hard Cubs fan..until they traded off Sammy Sosa..now i hardly watch..

Nascar lol Did you hear about those guys who hate each other and the one guy who intentionally bumped the other resulting in that massive crash?

They had that whole debate about whether or not to crack down on the guy and kick him out.

You know, I thought for sure that after the crackdowns on football and baseball that hockey would be next on the censorship/legal chopping block... Nascar never really crossed my mind lol

No i didn't hear..was this a recent event? and as for guys hating each other..well i suppose that's true of any sport..

No i didn't hear..was this a recent event? and as for guys hating each other..well i suppose that's true of any sport..

Yeah it was recent. Not sure if this report was posted the day of but I didn't read the whole thing. Here's the link:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/09/1520368/ap-source-edwards-wont-be-suspended.html

As for Red Sox fans in NY: Yeah there definitely aren't too many. But I'm always happy to root for the Sox over the Yankees any day of the week.

AdamN said it right. Power to ya!

Speaking of which AdamN, The Orioles you say have the talent and your just waiting for something to click eh?
I know the feeling... the Mets are essentially in the same boat... We definitely have the talent so long as we don't have to go to our bullpen... And provided we don't suffer the injuries we did last season... And GOD FORBID we should ACTUALLY get our freakin' fundamentals down... Oh and GM Omar Minaya has GOT to go!

and thats my rant.
*takes bow* *exit stage left*

Go Cardinals! Screw the American League until their pitchers have to take their turn at bat again!!!

Speaking of which AdamN, The Orioles you say have the talent and your just waiting for something to click eh?
I know the feeling... the Mets are essentially in the same boat... We definitely have the talent so long as we don't have to go to our bullpen... And provided we don't suffer the injuries we did last season... And GOD FORBID we should ACTUALLY get our freakin' fundamentals down... Oh and GM Omar Minaya has GOT to go!

Yeah, the Mets are one of those teams that really should be good, but seem to underachieve. Best of luck to them this coming season.

Well, my Orioles have a lot of talent that is expected to be quite good but doesn't have a track record just yet. I'm talking guys like Matt Wieters, Brian Matusz, Chris Tillman, etc. Scouts all over baseball love their upside, so now we need to see whether or not they begin putting it all together. Considering they had 98 losses last year, I figure they have nowhere to go but up.

the hollywood brother think it time for the phillies to go to back to back to back world series and get another world series victory!

I will keep rooting for my Cubbies...and good riddance to the bad rubbish formerly known as Milton Bradley. The most over-paid, non-hustling overachiever since...90% of the rest of the MLB players the past 2 years???? LOL

well as usual the Reds stink and the Tribe stinks, so I'll take my minor league tickets, watch a few games, and laugh as the future stars for OTHER teams torch the Columbus Clippers pitching.

Go Brew Crew!!!!!! We live in "brew city" our stadium is "Miller Park" yet a 16oz. beer is like $8 GO FINANCIAL RAPE!!!

My fantasy team drafted a lot of Cubs players this season, so I'll probably follow the Cubs for the first time ever, lol.

Did you do an autodraft, MsValerie? I can't see taking a lot of Cubs for a fantasy squad these days...

Same here... I used to do a mix of auto and live, but I do all live drafts now... too many injured or bogus players get left on Yahoo's! player lists (unsigned free agents, guys who should retire, etc) to leave it to chance. But then half my roster hit the DL last year so what does it matter :stickout

It's rare to see a Red Sox fan in NYC! But more power to you.

I know...I'm in enemy territory (MUCH sorrow)

Yeah Rox!! You and me both! GO SOX!!

Yes! We're the only team that had a player that looked like Jesus (and that was the year I knew the curse would be broken believe it or not). ^_^

...granted the red socks traded/sold him afterwards...~_~!

Opening day is just days away! Although I don't have my hopes up for the Mets, I still Can't Wait!!!

Not sure how much good this'll do but... LET'S GO METS!!!

Opening day at Citi Field!!! New York Mets 7 Florida Marlins 1

Let's Go Mets!!!

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back