• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Basic training

MrPartickler

1st Level Red Feather
Background:

The first true 'lee I ever met (about five years ago) and befriended was/is a pretty amazing and unique woman. Although she was about 33 at the time, she’d recently joined the Army. Shy is not a word that could ever be used to describe her. However, words like sexy, adventurous, and fearless are. Physically she was only about 5’4” 135 or so had hazel eyes and shoulder-length brown hair that she preferred, back then, to color a vibrant red. She had already had, ironically, a prominent tattoo of a feather on her forearm. Another two intricate tattoos were on her chest and lower leg. Btw…the Army apparently forgave the tattoos, but was less flexible about her nipple and bellybutton piercings. So those (along with any hair coloring) had to go. lol

Anyway, I found her pretty serendipitously online and we hit it off instantly. She was new to tickling (but not to other kinks), and I’d never met anyone who actually enjoyed being tied and tickled. So we’d planned to meet after she completed basic training. Since we started chatting prior to her departure, we decided to actually <i>write</i> (i.e., snail mail) letters back and forth.

The first letter she wrote to me simply blew me away. It made me insanely jealous too in a strange way…lol. Still, I thought it was hot! So years ago, I asked her if she minded if I shared it with others online. She (of course) said she didn’t mind. I put it off partly because of laziness and partly because I didn’t want to share it with anyone at the time. After that I just lost the letter. d'oh!

Anyway, I discovered the letter again just today and decide to transcribe it here—word for word. (Names have been changed to protect the guilty. lol) It’s still an amazing story. Btw…we did eventually meet a month or two after this letter was written. We spent five incredible days together with LOTS of tickling. If I ever get around to it, I’ll write that (very long) story and post it here too.

Anyway, without further adieu….

08-Jan-01

Hello Tim,

My, have things been crazy since getting back to basic. We finally graduate on Jan 11 – woohoo! Only two more days of drill sgts. dropping us. Well, that’s not really true. We still have DS’s at AIT – our advanced training, but the story is they are not nearly as apt to drop us. <i>Aside: I'm no longer sure what the term "drop" means. Sorry.</i>

I miss our chat time. You introduce me to a whole new work and community of friends then I come back to this. Oh well, I found out I only have about 5 more weeks, not 6-7 like I thought.

I have a pretty good friend here and we were talking about tickling. She said she had heard of it but didn’t really know much about it. I thought I had found a tk buddy but, alas, she is not one of the chosen few. You really must forgive me. I have totally forgotten the story I was supposed to tell you. So, if you could please remind me, I would be ever so grateful! 🙂

In the meantime, let me share with you what my friend here did. After I had told my friend about my tickling preference and how it all works, she jokingly said she would be happy to tickle me. Well, I just laughed and said no, simply because 1) we are here at basic and we don’t have much time for tickling, and 2) there is no place we can do this properly. She just replies, “Oh well I’ll just get you sometime” and gives me this evil laugh! I’m thinking, “Yeah, right… surely she wouldn’t do that to me knowing what it does to me – Please forgive all my “typos,” but we have had a very long day and I am now pulling my guard duty from 0100-0200—sleepy!

Anyway, last night I’m sitting down at my friend’s bunk with a bunch of other females we hang out with. One of them grabs my legs and sits on them while two more grab my arms and hold me down, and you have to think these are all pretty strong women! Well, my friend Lisa just starts laughing and flexing her fingers. OMG! I was like instantly wet because I knew what was coming. She starts tickling me! She started at my feet just barely tickling my toes. Then one of our other friends notices something is up and decides to come investigate. She asks what they are doing, and they tell her they are going to unmercifully tickle me! This new friend thinks – how fun! She plops herself down on my thighs straddling me and proceeds to start tickling my ribs. By now I am hooting and hollering and all 60-some odd females in the bay are wanting to know what’s up. I’m having to work real hard at not whimpering and moaning at this point. Since it has been a while since I have had <u>any</u> sex I am pretty ready to go if you know what I mean. 😉 The tickling continues and I am screaming by now because two other females have joining in! I [now also] have one on each armpit. While there are about 20 or 30 women standing around me I have wave after wave of orgasm. I don’t think I have cum so hard or so long in all my life! And with all these people around. I think the only person who knew what was happening to my body was Lisa because she asked my why I kept pointing and curling my toes! 🙂

While I am happy to have had this experience, I am sad you were not able to participate! I was able to just let go and enjoy it! The only thing missing was being able to please someone else! I love to give as much as I [get]!

Well, my dear, I do not know my new address yet. We ship out on Friday—so soon as I get it I will send it to you! I hope all is well with you! Thinking of those fingers! 🙂

Your friend,
Kelly

Wonderful story in her letter. I wish I had been there to watch it. 😀

Amazing post Mr. Particular! You lucky dawg! :cool2:

Excellent story!

Very erotic. BTW - If it's true, female bootcamp is a lot different from men's bootcamp.

another reason for to join the army

wow those girls were very lucky! :devil: good letter! i wish i got letters like that instead of bills......lol

Thanks for the comments, guys. I wish I could take credit for the writing of the story, but that was all her.

sole seeker said:
Excellent story!
Very erotic. BTW - If it's true, female bootcamp is a lot different from men's bootcamp.
I've no doubt it's true (just from knowing her), but I'm sure it's not commonplace either. This kinda thing could make one worried about our military's "state of readiness." lol

great story

Wonderful story and the term drop means to do push ups for not doing sometinhg right

Well I know everyone wants to know along with me..........Did you and her ever get to meet up? and what ever happened to her?

NG02 said:
Well I know everyone wants to know along with me..........Did you and her ever get to meet up? and what ever happened to her?
Yes, we did! The first time was definitely the best--and most intense, IHMO. I'll post the account of that when I get time. I really can't do it justice in a short post.

We became good friends and met several times over the years after that as well. For personal reasons, she decided to get out of the Army sometime in 2002, I believe. She later told me that her old unit was eventually deployed in Iraq. So, had she stayed, she'd have gone over too. We still keep in touch. (And for me--someone who's notoriously bad at maintaining contact with friends & relatives over long distances and time--that's actually saying a lot about our friendship.)

Hey Mr. ParTickler

Please send your female friend who used to be in the army my e-mail address. Its [email protected] I would love to be friends with her also and see if maybe she would meet with me sometime so I can tickle her. Anything you can do to help me is greatly appreciated. Women who love to be tickled are really hard to find.

TicklesFemales

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back