• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batgirl Captured pt. 3 (finally)

Umojar

TMF Master
Well it's finally at a close. I finally finished this damn thing. It seems like the more I worked on this comic, the longer it got. Been busy with family problems so I couldn't dedicate much time to it, hence the long wait. Anyway here it is, the final part. Hope you guys like it.

Attachments

• pt30001.jpg
    pt30001.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 4,976
  • pt30002.jpg
    pt30002.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 4,293
  • pt30003.jpg
    pt30003.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 3,980
  • pt304.jpg
    pt304.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 4,696
And the last few pages...

Attachments

• pt30005.jpg
    pt30005.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 4,190
  • pt30006.jpg
    pt30006.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 3,879
@somebody23- great!

@HDS- Thanks a lot! I dunno what you said, but it sounds nice! You get a beard smiley for that. :beard:

Its about time Batgirl/woman gets her revenge. Excellent! 😀

Thank you thank you. I dunno about being a genius, but thank you.

wow 🙂 i read parts 2 and 3 and had to search for part 1 🙂

very nice comic, i liked it very much. The payback at the end was enjoyable 🙂

keep up the good work

Absolutely fantastic, i loved every second, especially the close up of the toes with the feathers gliding inbetween them 🙂

Pleasant work, very easy on the eye! The layouts are well balanced and the lines are quite crisp! Good textures... the feathers have a convincingly delicate, downy quality. The facial gymastics are excellent, too... Catwoman's edginess and growing desperation are very well captured!

That was excellent! There's not much I feel I can say that hasn't been said, but I just wanted to let ya know that that totally rocked. n_n

Thanks K dawg for your thumb of approval.

@reed- glad you liked it.

@LBH- I was really having trouble with the feathers, it's hard to keep them from looking like leaves. Which is part of the reason why I don't have them in a lot of my art. Anyway, thanks.

@Sammi-chan- I think you said plenty.

quite possibly the best tickling comic i ever read. honestly. no color, still the best. i really hope you do more.

Umojar said:
Thanks K dawg for your thumb of approval.
I'm not one for words when one thumb will suffice.

Besides, I can only praise other artists so much before it becomes weird. 😉

Gracias folks

@Capt. John- Feet are things that take some work to get right. They aren't easy.

@Kalamos- I suppose you're right. The thumb says it all.

Umojar, all three comics were awesome. Are you a comic fan? DC fan? Just wondering if we will see more comics from you in the future.

I think this one scared me away from doing comics for a while. But yes I am a fan of DC and Marvel stuff, but mostly DC. I don't know if I'll do another comic in the future, I'll just have to see. Once I finish a few other projects I'm workin on to post here I'll see where that goes.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back