• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Battlestar III

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
It took Athena a few seconds to figure out where she was. She had remembered being in her cell, and getting real tired. Wherever she had woken up, it was really dark. As her head cleared, she realized she was blindfolded. What’s more, she was unable to move, her arms tied behind her back to the wall, with the ropes also going around her torso and shoulder like a harness, leaving her upper body immobile. Her socked feet had someone of rigid cuffs around them, which she realized was a pair of stocks.

“Awake, I see” She heard the voice of Admiral Cain coming from across the room “Ready for your interrogation?”

“No need to interrogate me, I’ll help you however I can”

“Oh this isn’t for information. The purpose of this is the same goal Thorne had. To break you. To make you realize that we control you, that you are a thing, that you have no rights. Of course, my methods are less barbaric, but should be more effective. In my time aboard here during the war, I’ve come across interesting information. Apparently, Cylons are looking into tickling as a form of interrogation, and your model in particular is quite susceptible to it. So I guess there’s no need to ask ‘Are you ticklish?’”

Without warning, she struck. Without even giving her sightless target a chance to prepare, she struck out and began to knead her ribs, making her start giving off laughter. Cain didn’t let up for even a second, Squeezing them in perfect harmony, left right left right, a technique Athena was too preoccupied to notice. She attempted to twist her torso, but the rope’s around her made it impossible. For better or for worse, she was utterly helpless, without the slightest degree of control. She soon started using one hand to poke and prod between her ribs, digging in as hard as she could and making Athena yelp each time, while her other hand cruelly pinched her ribs one by one, making her screech, still keeping up her rhythm. Then she slid her hands up beneath her arms, and began scratching her armpits, making her attempt to tighten them, this served only to push Cain sharp nails in, worsening the effect.

Then, she stopped and went over to her feet. Sitting with her back to the stock and the feet to either side of her head, she reached a hand up and ran her nails across one socked foot, electing a giggle. Then, she did the same to the other foot. Finally, she began to tickle both intensely, making become screech with laughter, her feet clearly quite ticklish, even through the socks. Nonetheless, Cain got tired of the interference, and decided to do something about it.

She pulled the sock of one foot up to her ankles, then gripped it between her toes and slowly pulled it off, revealing a flawless, creamy foot just begging to be tickled. She proceeded to Place her face up to her heel, then softly sniffed up to her toes, putting her nostrils between them. She then removed her other sock in the same manner, this time rubbing her cheek up her foot. Then, wasting no more time, she held back the toes on one foot, pulling the arch taut, and began to scratch it. If she though Athena was laughing before, she had no idea. She began flailing (or trying to, at least) in her bonds, clearly going crazy. Cain just ignored it, however, and continued her work, stopping only to switch feet. Then, she stepped it up again. Pushing a button unseen to Athena, she activated several metal panels, which insert between her toes and split open, splaying both feet while still leaving the spaces between her toes exposed. A panel also slid around her arches, making her feet completely immobile, just like her upper body. Though it wasn’t visible under her blindfold, her eyes had gone wide with fear. Cain, meanwhile, took out a stiff white feather, and began to saw it between her helpless toes, making Athena scream her loudest yet.

Dropping the feather, she began to use an electric toothbrush on her utterly immobile feet, and she almost died. Unable to move her feet in the slightest, she could only buck and scream as the merciless device explored every inch of her soles, humming away as Cain did the same, seemingly unaware of its effect on her captive. It would be hard not to be aware, however, of the screaming laugh she gave out when she moved the toothbrush between her toes. She tried as hard as she could to close the gap, but the unyielding clamps exposed them to the horrible brush, tickling her fiercely and without mercy.

Then she decided to go for some precision and took out a tiny paintbrush, and began to skillfully move it between her toes. The reaction was instantaneous. It tickled her even worse then the tooth brush as it moved between her toes, the soft bristles tickling like crazy. Cain was especially fond of lightly stroking it up and down each individual toe for a bit, the switching to brushing up and down between them.

Finally, she stopped and undid the clamps. Athena was a mess. Her hair was plastered to her face, she was gasping, and her entire body was covered with sweat, especially her feet. Cain took a moment to let her catch her breath, sniffing at her sweaty feet, while closing her eyes and smirk, once again putting her nose between her toes and inhaling deeply. Then, she decided her break was over, and held back her toes before she began to lick the sweat off her sole. Athena, caught by surprise, both as a result of the unbelievable intensity of the attack, and the fact she thought it was over, went ballistic. She began screaming loud enough to shatter glass as Cain warm, smooth tongue moved along her soft sole, tickling her out of her mind. Soon, she had moved onto sucking and licking her toes, and tear were pouring down her eyes. This was pure torture for her, and she would have given anything to end it. Instead, it got even worse, as Cain began to nibble her toes, and even scrape her teeth up and down her sole until Athena, unable to breathe thorguh her laughter, passed out.

Commentary

Originally part 2 was to be the end (much like part 1). However, after seeing Razor, I decided to do a part 3 involving Cain. After a request from BigNorm to have “maybe Boomer just tickled? especially her feet.” I thought up the idea of having Cain try to interrogate Boomer herself, this time without Agathon/Tyrol interfering. Naturally, the choice of interrogation was easy to think up.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back