• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bay Area Switch (M 30) seeking Tickle fun

TragicTomato

Hi all,
Figure it never hurts to try again. I'm a switch (Lee-leaning) hoping to have some fun with other folks in the bay area. Seeking M/M session in East Bay. Happy to try and host this week. Let me know!

Hey there T.T.! Think we may have chatted some time b4. Coming down to the North Cali area from Friday - 1,/2 day Monday staying NW of Santa Rosa, but with the "right" cool ticklish incentive could encourage me to drive south after my time ends in the north for a day or so for some awesome nonstop tickle FUN and laughs there man!

So you're a switch like me huh? How ticklish RU and where most? Feet are my fave and specialty in my tickling skills. What are yours like? Mine are very well groomed soft smooth ticklish soles, toes and even tops (in fact with the right softer lighter spidery kinda tickle touch, they can be even more ticklish than the soles and elict lots mire.laughtwr from me when tickled there just right! Get the lower half good (my legs are super ticklish too!), and the upper bod, mainly pits & sides get really ticklish too. Hmu soon and let's discuss the ticklish possibilities b4 I leave on my road trip south starting early morning Thurs 7/4.

Tickles!
Kevin

PS:: what's your name? Got another place to real time chat along the way b4 next week? Discord or Skype perhaps,? I've got both and prefer Discord. RU on fetlife btw?

What's New

7/3/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room, always something happening!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back