• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Baywatch Babe Tickle *NOT FAKE*

S

Syferooni

hey this is my first contribution and it is a rare sight to come across

this pic is out of the Guinness Book Of Reckords 2001 on pg 99, just incase any of you guys have the book around ,i assume this is just a photo session/shoot and one of the baywatch cast members whilst huddling in snuck in a rib/tummy tickle, i am positive it is a tickle wot do u guys think?

i dunno if the attachments is on this post, this is my 1st one so i did added it a few times i think.....

Attachments

• baywatch.jpg
    baywatch.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 3,304
  • baywatch.jpg
    baywatch.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 2,249
Last edited:
Very nice Syferooni 🙂 And it actually looks like tickling...

She has a great expression on her face. One of my personal favourites to see when a pretty girl is tickled 🙂.

Thanks for posting..

Syferooni said:
hey this is my first contribution and it is a rare sight to come across

this pic is out of the Guinness Book Of Reckords 2001 on pg 99, just incase any of you guys have the book around ,i assume this is just a photo session/shoot and one of the baywatch cast members whilst huddling in snuck in a rib/tummy tickle, i am positive it is a tickle wot do u guys think?

Syferooni,

Judging from his hand location, I'd say this tickle might more accurately be located due south of her ribs and tummy. Tickled or not, you gotta love THAT expression on a woman's face. Priceless.

You know, I never was much of a "Baywatch" watcher. Something about those brain-dead scripts made me want to pick the banjo while blowing into a jug. In the case of one "Baywatch" babe, Carmen Electra, I never really "got her." That was until she went on "Howard Stern" a few years ago where she agreed to a visit to his tickle chair.

She obviously has very ticklish feet given her wild response. What makes her even more cool is that she allowed herself to be tied to the chair KNOWING she was that ticklish. She's got the two essentials we all look for-- insanely ticklish AND insane enough to allow ticking. By the way, she's on Howard again tomorrow. Fingers crossed she gets sentenced again to the chair.

Here's a collage of Carmen getting a Stern tickling (MMM/f-- feet,ribs)

Attachments

• carmentk.jpg
    carmentk.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 447
Us poor Brits can't see or listen to Howard Stern. Is there a website where we can?

Thanks

andymac said:
Us poor Brits can't see or listen to Howard Stern. Is there a website where we can?

Thanks

Andy,

No, Howard is dead set against web broadcasts. There is a multimedia newsgroup for the show, however. Last I knew, people posted recent shows there (broken up into parts of course). I think you might be able to go there and request something from the past too (i.e. Carmen in the ticklechair).

The televised version of the radio show (shown here on the E! cable channel) was *I thought* available in the UK. Have you looked into this? Perhaps it is on cable or even satellite.

By the way, Carmen was not tickled on Thursday's show-- only felt up by Howard and Artie Lange. It's a long story, but it's more fun to leave you scratching your head on this one: Carmen's husband, Dave Novarro (guitarist for Jane's Addiction & Red Hot Chili Peppers) lost to Artie playing "Lord Of The Anal Rings"-- and Carmen had to pay for it. Gawd I love this show.

Jayd

andymac said:

Thanks
Trust me andy, you aren't missing much.

andymac said:

If it's just the tickling you're interested in, you may want to check out extremetickling.com. They have some really long stern clips, as well as a lot of other good stuff for a mere $6 a month.... some 2000+ clips. I subscribed there a while ago, and was very satisfied with it.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back