• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BBW Tickling

dman1212

Hey y'all, I'm new to the forums and the tickling scene, and I was wondering if anyone else loved tickling chubby/thick/BBW/SSBBW chicks like I do? Or if there are any women here who fell into one of those categories that liked being tickled. Shoot me a pm and we'll find a way to get in touch from there 🙂

I like women of all shapes and sizes that are ticklish. However i'm most attracted to women who are slender with some curves.

LoveBigGirls17 asked: Hey y'all, I'm new to the forums and the tickling scene, and I was wondering if anyone else loved tickling chubby/thick/BBW/SSBBW chicks like I do?

By the time my wife delivered her last baby she had gained way more than 100 pounds. She hates being a big girl, so I could never tease her about her weight gain.

On the other hand, tickling her never required her permission. She once made the permanent mistake of grabbing love handles in both hands and telling me she no longer had ribs.

Have you ever conducted a rib search? I like a rib search at least once a month, and each rib needs to be found, explored and tested for length and sensitivity. I always tell my wife when I start it wouldn't be fair if I quit before I found them all.

Now, that's tickle fun!

Most people I've talked with don't mind tickling a bigger/chubbier girl/woman (like me) so I'm glad for that...otherwise having this love for being tickled would be very unsatisfactory indeed. =/

I don't mind that either, for what it's worth

The personality of the 'lee matters FAR more to me than looks and/or size ever could. After all, I'm certainly no prize physically, so for me to make any specific demands on what an ideal 'lee would look like would be very hypocritical of me. I'd much rather have a connection with her based on things that lie beneath the surface. 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back