• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beakman's World

excaliburiwelde

TMF Novice
I remembering watching I think it was Beakman's world or something like that. It was able a scientist/physics guy and he was explaining shadows and lengths in that episode and he used his assistant's foot (a girl) and he tickled her foot while explaining something. I have a vague memory of this because I saw it in like 1997 I think - around there. Does anyone have or know about this clip or am I alone? Thanks for any help.

i loved that show, but never saw the scene, i remembered the girl was cute. can someone please help us out?

excaliburwielde said:
guess no one has the clip...its been a month..
According to imdb, there were three cute girls who played Beakman's assistant. The last one listed is Senta Moses (1995-6), but if the show you saw was a rerun, it could also have been either Alanna Ubach (1993-4) or Eliza Schneider (1994-5). And of course the show could instead be Bill Nye the Science Guy. :sigh:

Well, from what I remember on the show, the only one of his assistants I saw was Eliza. I don't remember much on the others. I remember Eliza was the one on there when they were talking about why it's supposed to be impossible to tickle yourself.

excaliburwielde said:
I remembering watching I think it was Beakman's world or something like that. It was able a scientist/physics guy and he was explaining shadows and lengths in that episode and he used his assistant's foot (a girl) and he tickled her foot while explaining something. I have a vague memory of this because I saw it in like 1997 I think - around there. Does anyone have or know about this clip or am I alone? Thanks for any help.
From an episode list (amazing what you can find with a google search ) :

BREAD, BEAKMANIA, & MEASUREMENT
< Beakman explains why bread is called "The Staff of Life" and shows how yeast works. Phoebe, Beakman and Lester explore why units are measured in "feet", how and when units were standardized, and then send Lester to Hawaii to measure the height of a palm tree. >

So it's the third chick - Senta Moses (seasons 4 and 5).

Now all you have to do is find out when and where BW reruns are shown in your local area, tape that episode and then post the clip here. 🙂

thanks for the help. Unfortunately Beakman's World doesn't air here anymore. Last I heard they are still airing it in Puerto Rico.

wonder if the episodes made dvd yet..everything else has it seems,,lol

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back