• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beautiful Chloe's Soles

SFYC

I recorded another footjob video that I've been shooting for a while. Introducing Chloe. Chloe was introduced to me by a friend at a birthday party. Chloe is one of those women you dream about before you go to bed. Probably not the marriage type, but I'm sure any man would want to fuck her. She's 27 years old and works as a dental assistant. She's quite tall and has big natural breasts. Her leg number is 6 US. She has been a professional gymnast since she was young. She likes to paint her toenails and loves to massage and tickle her feet. When I told her about my project, she said she would like to give me a footjob but she doesn't want me to do it on camera. I agreed and we met the next day in my studio. She was fun and we had a great conversation. She was wearing red socks and I was looking forward to her taking them off.
We talked again about the Soles for your cum project and I showed her some samples. When she saw that the video was just her feet, she agreed to do it. But she had a condition that there would be no cumshots in the video. Still, I was happy. I was pretty hot in the studio. Chloe asked me if she could take off her shirt and pants. I think she was trying to tease me. I didn't mind. I just told her to keep her socks on. I was looking forward to taking them off. We lay down and she put her foot on my knee. I started filming her on camera. She was wiggling her leg and it was turning me on. I slowly took off her socks and watched her feet and toes. Her nails had a beautiful pink polish on them. My cock was like a rock. Chloe has such beautiful feet. I'd say feet for an art exhibit. Any man would wish he could worship those feet. I was lucky enough to get to play with her legs, tickle them and fuck them. She always wiggled her toes when I touched her feet. I think that's what I'm going to want from every woman who grabs my cock with her feet. It's exciting. I fucked her feet and enjoyed it. When I knew I was going to cum, I took a few more close-up shots of their feet. When I turned the camera off, I licked her toes and licked her feet. They smelled good and I sniffed like crazy. I don't want to forget that smell. She was very sexually aroused and we unexpectedly fucked. At the end I put my big load on her pink fingers, which she licked and swallowed.
This girl is just amazing. And I can't wait to make another video with her.

PREVIEW AND FULL VIDEO:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/279911/29448243/beautiful-chloes-soles-4k-version

Email at: [email protected]

www.clips4sale.com/279911

Attachments

• Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • Image27.jpg
    Image27.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • Image34.jpg
    Image34.jpg
    1,016.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
  • Image42.jpg
    Image42.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
  • Image46.jpg
    Image46.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
  • Image49.jpg
    Image49.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • Image50.jpg
    Image50.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
You lucky Guy!
Would Like to see her calves. Gymnasts always do have impressive calves.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back