• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beautiful Economist's Sole and Toejob!

SFYC

Introducing a new girl, Vendy. She's 23 years old and a very pretty girl. She has long brown hair and a sexy figure. She's the kind of girl you fall in love with quickly. She graduated from law school a year ago. Now she works as an assistant in her step-father's law office.
I met her at a dance club where I like to hang out with my friends. She was there with two of her friends. I really liked the show I watched her feet. She was wearing open high heels. Her toes were painted pink. I imagined sucking her toes and licking her feet with my tongue. She looked at me and I smiled at her. She smiled too and I noticed her coming towards me. My heart rate suddenly sped up. She asked if we were going to dance. I was surprised and quite taken aback. I didn't expect her to come to me alone. We were having a great time and obviously a spark had jumped between us.
We went to my apartment, which is downtown. We were both in a good mood and holding hands. The thing I want most is her feet. I might even tickle her!! It was supposed to be a one-night stand and I certainly wasn't planning on making a video for Soles For Your Cum. When I told her I liked women's feet she was very happy. She told me she loved it when a man touched her feet. It's arousing in a similar way to her vagina.
I removed her shoes and licked her feet. They were already very sweaty, but they smelled wonderful. I could smell her sweat, but also the soap she used in the shower. I sucked her toes. When she was giving me a footjob I asked her if she would like to have her sexy feet filmed. Without hesitation she said yes. I turned on the camera and enjoyed watching her toes play with my cock. Her toes are amazing. I took a lot of close-ups.. I knew my cock was going to spurt soon. Her feet were so soft. I tickled her a little. Her toes were wriggling. She was ticklish, but she wasn't laughing out loud. In a few minutes I had sticky her soles with my load. This video is not a work of art and not very long, but it captures the reality of an evening with a sexy woman. Vendy and I still keep in touch and text often. I want to see her again soon.

PREVIEW AND FULL VIDEO:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/279911/29335521/beautiful-economists-sole-and-toejob-4k-version

Email at: [email protected]

www.clips4sale.com/279911

Attachments

• Image01.jpg
    Image01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 118
  • Image02.jpg
    Image02.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
  • Image03.jpg
    Image03.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 85
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back