• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

beautiful french girl nylon-tickled

Cosquillero22

TMF Novice
Yesterday I went to bar with some of my exchange student friends. There was also this astonishing beautiful french exchange student i've known for some weeks. Her name is Jeanne and she is like 1,70 m tall, quite thin, long dark blond curly hair, very nice face and great body. I was thrilled when I noticed she was wearing ballerinas and very thin tan stockings... I had to find a way how to tickle her feet... The problem is we don't know each other very well ... so I tried to get into a conversation with her, in order to wait for a tickle-opportunity. But bad luck, she was interested in another guy, talking kind of separated to him, and so I couldn't really talk to her. At least I could observe her shoe-play and I had to see that she had wonderful and very ticklish looking soles. Later they came over to where I was playing pool billiard and sat down immediatedly next to the pool table. She went on with her shoe-dangling, driving me almost crazy. Some of my french friends came over and tried to convince her to come with us to another bar, but she didn't want to, saying she was tired. Philippe, a french friend of mine answered: come on, you are not tired. She replied: Yes i am even too tired to laugh tonight. There was my opportunity!!! Like accidentally, I dropped a pool ball on the floor, went for it and before getting up again I tickled her exposed sole (that was possible because of her dangling). She took away her foot quickly and laughed. I said: you see, you are not to tired to laugh, with an evil grin on my face. In between, my french friends went on to convince her to go to another bar. As she still refused, Philippe a very tall and strong guy simply took her on one shoulder, her upperbody hanging down in front of him and her legs behind him and left the bar this way. We all followed them, and Hugo another french friend shouted: Take off her shoes, take off her shoes. She was crying: Philippe let me down, let me down and lost one shoe. I saw another good opportunity, took off the other one, and went for a really hard and intense tickling of her perfectly shaped, very sensitive nylon-clad soft soles. She was laughing, crying, trying to get away and curling her toes, and I was in heaven! The tickling only lasted some 20 seconds but it was fantastic because of her wild reactions. Philippe let her finally down, and she was, out of breathe, begging for her shoes. Hugo came back with her shoes and offered to put them on her feet. But I took one and before putting it on her feet, I tickled her again for a couple of seconds, directly looking into her eyes and grinning. I can tell you, this girl was suffering from tickling...
Let's wait and see if I can get her again before she goes back to France...

Damn fine story.

Congratulations on having the courage to seize your opportunity, and the aplomb to pull it off!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back