• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beautiful 'older' women

strokeofgenius2

TMF Poster
It's always funny when you discuss who you think is 'hot'...you get quite an interesting range of choices...I know guys my age (mid-20s) who think Tara Reid and Reese Witherspoon are the hottest women around, but I also know guys my age who think Racquel Welch and Kelly Lebroc are the best. (I guess being 'hot' knows no age limits.)

I'll admit, I find some women attractive from just about every age group. But since I was talking to some guys at work today about who they like (and since they are older than me...mid-30s and above), I thought I'd post their opinions and see what you all think.

By the way...don't take 'older' to mean anything negative. I just mean anyone who's got at least 10 or twelve years on ol' Brittney or Christina.

1) Michelle Pfieffer -- I can see it...(although I've heard too many people call her the most beautiful woman in the movies...don't think I'd go that far...) But she certainly is still a 'hottie', in my book.

2) Pamela Anderson -- Duh, that's kind of a given. (Although I still say she's too much of a Barbie doll for me.) Not that she's not incredibly hot, or anything.

3) Susan Sarandon -- Mmmmmm...I don't know...maybe in her "Bull Durham" days. Not too sure about present day...eh, what the heck. I'll take her. 🙂

4) Kim Delaney -- (from "NYBD Blue" and "Philly") Now HERE's a woman who I can really dig. From the moment I saw her on NYPD Blue I thought she was gorgeous. I've only seen half an episode of her new show, but she still looks really sexy to me.

5) Patricia Heaton (from "Everybody Loves Raymond") -- Personally, I think she's very sexy. VERY sexy. Love that sitcom housewife thing.

6) Jodie Foster -- Guys at work seem obsessed with her. She's never really done it for me. Pretty? Absolutely. But I wouldn't go much further than that.

7) Debra Winger -- I don't think I've ever seen her enough to judge her. Although, I admit I thought she looked kind of hot in the movie "Leap of Faith" with Steve Martin.

8) Sharon Stone -- Nah. She lost it after 'Basic Instinct.'

9) Nicole Kidman -- Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

10) Ashley Judd -- Now that is one beautiful woman.

Whatcha think??

Definetley agree, Genius!! Especially about Kim Delaney. And let's not forget about Rene Russo, Amy Brennahan, and Sheryl Crow.😀 😀 😀 😀

Drew

It's a pretty attractive list...I'll give Jody top billing on this one. When she was in a shower scene once, my friends were busting on the shape of her ass. All the while, I'm mentally salivating over her plump asset!

Stocard Channing. Ever since she was rizzo in Grease(I think she triggered my journey into puberty!)until now when I see her, I don't
want to take my eyes off her!

Marcia Gay Harding...Geena Davis. Oh! I saw Susan Anton the other day. I had a poster of her growing up but when I saw her now-
Yes'm! Yes'm!

Tact

Oh, let me say Diane Lane is my age but I could imagine a few young bucks find her babalicious!Way!

Of that list Kim Delaney would be a favorite.Now let's not forget one of my favorite OLDER women is Heather Locklear she is beautiful and has great feet which,for me is the perfect combination.

The hottest woman around 40 I have in my mind is a German TV/Movie actress: Christina Plate. Whenever she appears on screen, I start dreaming... :blush:
She's also one of the best German actresses and has played even the most difficult character roles most brilliantly.

Most of you won't know her, so here's a pic:

TinaPlate003.jpg

Well, I think I'll join in even though the last time I checked, I was not a "guy".

I'm from a Pre - pre - pre Britney Spears era so I have to say that Bo Derek, Linda Carter, Jaclyn Smith and Kim Basinger get my vote.

But don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick Britney Spears out of my bed if given the chance and my marital status was different!😀

Pamela Anderson...hmmm idunno, I think she used to be hot but now she doesn't look as appetizing to me.

My Husband on the other hand, admires Selma Hayek (the bitch...ha ha just kidding.......maybe😛 )

Anyway, that's all I can think of for now. Oh yea, Michelle Pfiefer definitely hot! And Ashley Judd is just a beauty inside and out...😀

Just my "nosey parker" .02 cents.

I read The Judds biography a few years back ( yeah, I used to be a fan), apparently Wynnonna Judd used to tickle Ashley when they were little girls. In fact, there's another incident in the book where Naomi and Wynonna sneak up on an old music biz friend and Wynonna tickles the daylights outta him.

Drew

I find Pamela Anderson to be distastefully skanky. There's the residual cooties from her coke-snorting heroin-shooting string of Significant-Others-of-the-Moment, combined with the fact that she's had so much cosmetic surgery that she's got more plastic in her than the Barbie aisle at Toys 'R' Us.

Susan Sarandon also leaves me cold, but that's more due to her personality than her appearance. She can hijack the Oscars all she wants to scold us for not caring about the plight of homeless AIDS-infected Spotted Owls living under Chinese oppression in Tibet as much as she does, but it won't make us forget that she danced in her underwear and sang "Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me, I wanna be dirty!" in the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and will continue to do so on countless movie screens every Saturday at Midnight until the end of time. Get over yourself, Susie.

Well, let's see, my favorite beautiful "older" women, in no particular order:

1. Rene Russo
2. Michelle Pfeiffer
3. Dana Delany
4. Joan Severance (model/'actress')
5. Donna Murphy (Broadway actress, also in Star Trek: Insurrection)
6. Jill St. John
7. Stephanie Powers
8. Kathleen Turner

And now you have a look into my little scary psyche. ;-)

Smiley

Last edited:
Are you guys having a laugh, or what???

Come on people I,m talking Barbera Bush.....like..Doh!!!...just imagine her jazz bands round your three card trick, giving it six nowt!!! (yeah ok dont bother me Q! joby will translate for you)

I assume you're using that Cockney rhyming slang; which, I am given to understand, is almost entirely fabricated by non-Cockney people in order to screw with tourists.

Sorry Red,
I can't help but chuckle at what Madkalnod said...lol.😛

My Husband does that to me all the time and I can't understand a word of it so I just tell him to speak "American". And then of course he goes into a wise guy Elvis impersonation! I just can't win!😕 😛

distastefully skanky
beautiful language, for some reason it's got great flow and it just appeals to me!

I assume you're using that Cockney rhyming slang; which, I am given to understand, is almost entirely fabricated by non-Cockney people in order to screw with tourists
also very funny, sounds like Australian slang. Rule number 1 of visiting Australia: never ever ever call anyone 'cobber'.

attractive older women

I still have a crush on Carol Burnette and Burnadet Peters (meow!)

and I will never forget Linda Carter, ah the care free days of youth watching her spin around with a lasso in hand! Hey the guy who created her had a really kinky mind okay 😉

Hot "older" women

I agree...there are some women who either maintain or actually become more beautiful with age. My faves are:

Mimi Rogers: still curvy and tight bodied!
Sela Ward: simply gorgeous
Andie MacDowell: classy and radient
Morgan Fairchild: wow...still a sex symbol after all thse years!
Sally Kirkland: sexy in a "friends sexy mom" type of way.
Bette Midler: i know..but hey, it's my list! :devil:

I can't believe no one mentioned my all time fave yet.

In a word: Jamie Lee Curtis 😀 😀 😀

Mimi

Some of the women listed here are my age. Does that make me an "older woman"? 😱 :sowrong:

I have always been one of the youngest in my crowd. What happened?

Jen
still in my 30's

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back