• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beautiful Veterans Stadium

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
i just watched the last seconds of veterans stadium as it was imnploded this morning. this is a great loss to all people because as bad as the national media liked to make the vet look, she was a great place to hang out with friends and families at.

what i would like is if anyone hear has even lost a stadium what it was like for them to cope with it and if people out there in tickle land have any vet stories, please post them.

i might be only 20, but i remember when cleveland stadium was mowed down..i mean it wasnt the prettiest stadium..but thats where all the true cleveland indians and browns fans were..i myself am an indians fan..i remember seeing the stadium demolished for the new stadium...which is nice and is home to only the browns, but the old stadium..they played the best music during the game..the fans kicked ass, they were true to their teams unlike they are now!! win or lose they were always there...i think sports in general..is losing its "true" fan base for the "front runner" fans..anyone else notice this??

As a native of Philly originally, my heart is broken over the Vet's demise. I have spent many occasions at the Vet with family and friends, watching the Phillies, singing the national anthem with my choir on the field, wrestling with the Phanatic...the Vet is a piece of Philadelphia history and tradition. And it pains me to know that it is gone, only to be replaced by something bigger, flashier, and more capitalist oriented. she might not have been the prettiest, or the biggest stadium, but she was ours...and she will be missed...

The best story I have from the Vet was when I was a Freshman in high school, and my choir sang the national anthem at a game...the players were about 10 feet away in the dugout, hats over their hearts, smiling with pride as we sang together for our country...as soon as we had finished, and the crowd cheered, the Phanatic plowed through the choir and almost knocked our choir director over, hugging her, and then going around and hugging all of us, and shaking hands...it was an amazing experience, which addicted me to singing and to the Vet...she will be missed...

i too haven oticed how the crowds at these new stadiums suck. the vet had passion and now the passion is gone. philly fans have a bad rep but the reality is we care enough to boo our enemies and throw snowballs at jimmy johnson when he has his cowboys hurt our eagles. we take it personally enough thatwhen scott rolen refused to play here and stuck his nose up at us tha twe still boo the hell out of him. that is the real philly fan. someone who isrela passionate and as i say goodbye to the vet i hope i am not saying goodbye to the passion thatthe vet brought out in people.

philly fans are the worst out there,how can you boo when michael irvin of the cowboys is being taken off of the field on a stretcher,that shows disrespect. also when philly fans threw batteries at j.d drew just because he didnt want to play in philly,that is uncalled for,shows no class.

it may not show class but at least it shows we take it persoanlly when someone pisses us off. there are many sports towns that people have no emotion and that my friend is the worst

i live about 30 minutes from the vet and i have been there alot to see the phillies play. its a shame it was knocked down because it was a good park, not the most beutiful but it was good enough. i have alot of memories of it and it will be missed alot.

i agree with you ticklish guy. while i never got to tickle a hot young ballgirl or usherette there, i too have many great memories. i am still ticked at eagles for dumping the vet but the phighting phillies did right by the vet in it last year of life

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back