• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beauty From Luxembourg and Cum On Soles

SFYC

A very charming lady came to my studio to take photos. Her name is Leana. She is 34 years old, has a beautiful figure, long hair and sexy legs. He comes from Moldova, but has been living in Luxembourg for a long time. She recently broke up with her longtime boyfriend. She is the type of woman you want to know. A funny and very empathetic woman. We spent almost the whole day together. We spent most of the day taking pictures. I complimented her on her beautiful feet and toes. She replied that unfortunately she didn't have a pedicure done because her pedicurist got sick. I told her I don't mind and yet her feet are beautiful. She smiled and asked me if it was my fetish. I answered yes. She smiled sheepishly and blushed. I showed her my project Soles For Your Cum and asked her if she wanted to act in it. Without hesitation she said yes!!! It was a shock to me. This beautiful woman is going to hold my cock with her feet?!
I asked her when she would have time and she replied that she would be right away. My cock immediately stood up and was hard as wood. I had to hide my excitement so Leana wouldn't notice. In a short while we went into a small room behind the studio. Leana was wearing only panties and heeled sandals.
She grabbed my dick with her shoes still on. It was sexy. I sniffed her sweaty legs. A wonderful fragrance. My cock was hard and ready. I took off her shoe and my fingers started tickling her feet. Leana immediately started giggling and laughing. God she is so ticklish. I also took off her other shoe and couldn't help but admire her beautiful wrinkled soles. Leana gripped my cock with her feet and I fucked her legs hard. It wasn't long before my dick started cumshot the nectar of cum on her soles. I blast a big load on her soles. We were both satisfied and tired.
We lay next to each other for a while and talked. In a few minutes I wanted to tickle her a more. She was lying on her stomach and I sat on her legs and tickled her. My cock was hard again. Her feet are amazing. I have great news for you. Leana made another video with me the other day.

PREVIEW AND FULL VIDEO:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/279911/29310905/beauty-from-luxembourg-and-cum-on-soles-4k-version

Email at: [email protected]

www.clips4sale.com/279911

Attachments

• Image05.jpg
    Image05.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
  • Image29.jpg
    Image29.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
Wow, great soles. I really need to try out this ticklejob thing at least once.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back