• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Becoming a moderator

Saviola

Howdy,
I was just wondering how you become a moderator
so enlighten men please!!

Mods

How do you become a Mod? I bop you with the checkered Moderator stick and *poof* you are one!

But Seriously... I watch what people post, and how they behave on the forum and in the chat room. People who impress me as being responsible, level headed, and community minded, go into a little list that I keep in the back of my mind. If the time comes when I need a new mod, I tap that list and send out an e-mail asking if the person is interested.

Simple as that.

So make a good impression and you might hear from me some day.

Myriads

Thank you boss,
Would loveto become a mod for the forum as i have taken a lot and feel i need to give something to the great guys and mods! who contribute and spend time making this such a great site. Would i be the first uk mod??lol seriously thanks a lot tho!
Saviola

UK

If I were to pick someone from the UK they would indeed be the first mod from there.

Myriads

Hi Myriads,
Thanks for the response! and if you ever want a uk moderator than please pick me!! i know a lot of uk folk love youre site and all who contribute towards it! thanks a lot
Saviola

I watch what people post, and how they behave on the forum and in the chat room. People who impress me as being responsible, level headed, and community minded...
...I just sort of showed up...

Scooby

Ah, but you were added under Psychos realm Scooby. I can't speak for how he did things, after all he made <b>ME</b> a mod 🙂 I'm only talking about how I'd make such decisions.

Myriads

lol, yes that's true...for some reason I wasn't laid off in the transition... 🙄

I've always wondered how they were chosen. Thanks. I agree with what Saviola said, I have taken a lot, and I'm trying to give back, so maybe one day, I can do just that. Plus, it would be pretty cool to have a title here at the TMF.

Hound

I thought you became a Moderator when you pop the top of
a Sprite?

Ok, who lied to me???? 🙂

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back