• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bedroom tickle f/m then m/f

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
Hi gang! I know it's been a long time since I had a chance to post and chat with all you great people here. Road constuction work has been insane and I have been very busy, anyways yesterday evening something wonderful happened.
As some of you may have read from some of my previous posts my wife isn't very ticklish at all.
Yesterday she called and told me that my two sons( ages 14 & 10) were at each other's throats. So I told them that when they get home they are to go to their rooms until further notice.
I showered, ate dinner, had a couple of brews and laid in our bed. My wife came in the bedroom and asked if I would lift the punishment because she over re-acted and she had a bad day at the hospital.
My wife was wearing her green hospital scrubbs and purple socks. I had to tickle those feet in those socks. So I stubbornly said no and nothing would change my mind.
She came up to me, sat next to me and proceeded to tickle my ribs, sides and waist. It was hard but I showed no re-action. Then she went to my feet and tickled them and I still said no way.
She started to leave and I said that if she would let me tickle her feet, I would reconsider.
She said that she was stressed out from the day and she wouldn't be ticklish at all.
I told her either that or no deal. She then agreed and to my disbelief she removed her pants and her purple socks. When I asked why she took off her socks she stated that she didn't want germs on our bed, from the pants, and she wanted her socks off.
I then took her left ankle and started tickling her sole with my fingers. No reaction. However when I started to lightly and quickly bite and nibble the side of her foot from the little toe to her heel she was pulling, jumping and fighting for me to stop.I couldn't believe her reaction. The more she fought the more and faster I used that method of tickling.
I then grabbed her right ankle and this time I concentrated on biting and nibbling the ball and meaty part of her foot. She was beside herself. I couldn't hear any laughter but she was begging me to stop all while kicking, punching and bucking on the bed. Again the more she fought the more I gave her. She was ballistic when I held her toes back and lightly bit her ball and arch.
I then grasped and held both ankles and used the same tickling procedure on both bare feet. When I stuck my tounge and fingers in between her toes she was still going wild and pleading for me to stop.
She finally broke free and laid there gasping for breath. I asked her if she was o.k and she replied that her stomach hurt.
I asked her from what and what she said leveled me. She told me she was sore from laughing hysterically. I told her I didn't hear any laughter. Her reply was that she didn't want the boys to hear her screaming and laughing so she did it quietly.
So when she asked me again if the boys were no longer grounded, I told her to look in the backyard and that they were playing nicely and that I let them out long ago.
She snapped,"YOU SET ME UP FOR THIS, DIDN'T YOU"?
"Of course" I told her, "next time you'll be tickled in the stocks and when I use that same tickling method you will never escape and I will tickle you forever".
She replied," no thanks, I'll never fall for another stupid trick like that". She left the room.
I came home tonight and asked her if her feet were ticklish and could I have them again for more tickling treatments.
She simply answered,"NO",to both questions.

Thanks for sharing the experience with us, Osco. 😀
While I'm glad that you have plenty of work now, which is good, we do miss you here on the TMF. Best wishes from the Silly Stuff Forum crowd. :wavingguy

Damn fine post, Osco. Good to see you're still among the living. You have been missed.

osco89 said:
She told me she was sore from laughing hysterically. I told her I didn't hear any laughter. Her reply was that she didn't want the boys to hear her screaming and laughing so she did it quietly.
Thanks Osco,
My wife pulls that "quiet for the kids laugh" all the time, but if I'm sure that they're sound asleep, I'll continue tickling her and say "I'm not stopping until I hear the giggles loud and clear". It usually doesn't take very long for that beautiful music to come pouring out.

youri0789 said:
Great story, have you and you two sons ever gang tickled your wife?

Thanks for asking. As a matter of fact we have. My sons are huge fans of the WWE and they use wrestle holds on my wife in their rooms or the couch. I'll hear her pleading for help, they're not hurting her though, and I'll come in and she'll beg them not to tickle her ribs then I quickly grab her ankles and savagley tickle her feet while they're trying to pin her for the three count, she always submitts by then. One time I held my wife's ankles and told my ten year old to tickle her into submission unfortunatly just as he went in for the kill she broke free. But I'm sure there will plenty of more chances down the road.
Thanks my friends. I MISS ALL OF YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mwahaha aww what a lovely time you both had by the sounds of it 😉

I hope you can be sneaky and devious soon to get her again and in the stocks :happyfloa

slap'n'ticklee said:
Mwahaha aww what a lovely time you both had by the sounds of it 😉

I hope you can be sneaky and devious soon to get her again and in the stocks :happyfloa

THANK YOU SLAP'N'TICKLEE FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND DEVILISH SUGGESTION!!
I will do my best to do just that!
Then I will hopefully have another ticklish situation to tell!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back