• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Been lucky these past 2 months

MrMidnyte

Verified
Life has been a bit hectic. I figured I'd take a break from the whole tickling scene a few months back. But of course when you stop looking for something, it winds up coming to you. Back in July, I had the pleasure of meeting up with Sweetpiggy, showed her a part of Philly. We spent most of the time at Penns Landing where we talked for a while. She started off poking me in the side, but I retaliated by going for her ribs. This went on for a few moments till we decided to grab a seat. She placed her legs on my lap(something I absolutely enjoy) while she talked about how nobody has ever really focused on tickling her legs. Being that I'm a leg man I told her the certain spons one could tickle her at. So I started by squeezing above her knees as she kicked away and laughed. Then lightly tickled her knees and beneath them. At that point she wanted to get even by trying to tickle my sides and ribs. Normally I automatically win when someone wanted to start one of those, but this was the first time I was up against someone who loves tickling, so it was a hell of a battle, it lasted for a while actually. Luckily she focused on one area while I attacked her ribs, sides, neck, bellybutton, thighs and knees(where she hasn't figured out a defense for that yet). It was getting pretty late so we decided to call it a win/win draw. After we walked back down South St. and headed back to Jersey.

And in yet another situation where the universe was on my side, I was able to finally meet Tickle X-Pert back in May at a munch. We chatted for a bit and and pretty much the following week while she was in town. We kept in touch when she headed back to California. One day my client calls me up to inform me he would be going to an event in Cali and wanted to know if I wanted to go. It was a way for me to make new contacts as well as see how others run a business so I accepted. I asked Tickle X-Pert what part of Cali she lived in and told her where I'd be staying at, to my surprise she only lived 20 minutes away. My schedule was pretty packed for this trip but I did have a 2 hour frame of free time. We met up at 7 where she showed me a bit more of Orange County and talked about the night life there. We parked at a ridge overlooking the coast and chatted a bit more. I pretty much took initiative and asked did she want to start(she pretty much told me about the sessions you can have in a car/truck..still learning all the ways one can have a session). We hopped in the back seat where she put her nyloned legs on my lap(double bonus) and allowed me to go to town. I squeezed her knees, glided my short nails across her shins, tickled behind her thighs, ankles(where she said weren't ticklish), and the tops and bottoms of her feet. I also got a few tickles along her sides and ribs and spent 15 minutes trying to get to her underarms for a few seconds. As much as I wanted it to continue, I got a call from my client sayin I had to get back cause we had an event to attend. The whole session lasted for an hour...a quick hour but an hour none the less.

I just want to thank both of these ladies for giving me the chance to have the sessions I was able to have with them. I will wait for the chance for it to happen once again..till then its back to work for me.

Yes! Yes! Yes on this one ! Nyte21 is a real sweetheart and a very good ler with a gentle touch that's most affective indeed lol. Our time was short, but we had alot of fun, together. I was comfortable with him and would definitely do this again.

TT ladies, get to know Nyte21, he's safe; cool; fun; cute; laid back; and friendly. I recommend him for sessions and he's fun to hang-out with.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back