• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beer anyone?

Beer, liquor, or other?

• Beer

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Liquor

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I'm willing to try anything once!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

shaun_harley

TMF Poster
I'm just curious, what kind of beer does everyone like, and if you dont like beer what's your favorite drink when you're partying?

Me personally would have to be Moosehead, MMmmmm MMmm BITCH! 😀 :weird:

Attachments

• mainBottle.jpg
    mainBottle.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I don't like beer myself. I also don't drink much alcohol in general. (I take after my mom...sniff the cork and pass out.) Drew drinks beer, though. He likes a lot of the heavy dark beers. Among his favs are Smithwick, Middle Ages and a couple of the Magic Hats.
Here. Have one on me...
foodsmiley0152pb.gif

Ann

Last edited:
i'll drink any alcohol but prefer beer, not the dark beer, i dont like guinnes and the like

For good beer i drink either coors or miller lite

for "hey its beer i can drink this" its icehouse, brew city, dirt cheap, and PBR

the only dark beer I like is richards red, mMMMMMMMMmmm MMMMmm

Last edited:
As a Canadian I love beer,but damn I can't stay away from the rum and whiskey either (gotta love captain morgans, newfoundland screech for rum and crown royal and jack daniels for whiskey 😀)
Forbeer I enjoy Olands, Labbatts, Moosehead, MGD, and I've been drinking this Brazilian beer called a marca bavaria - now that is a clean crisp smooth refreshing beer... sorry to sound like a commercial LOL

Jack and Coke is my usual. When I'm in Ireland it's Guinness and when I'm at home I like Tiger Beer.

I also drink a selection of wines.

Though I drink quite infrequenty.

although the hollywood brother do not drink american amde beer like Norm from cheers, the rumor about town is the hollywood brother can go for a silver bullet anytime

I've always had a problem with carbonated alchohol, namely Beer and Wine-Cooler type drinks. I hardly ever drink but when I do its usually hard liquor, usually shots or something like Quervo or Sake'....

If I had to choose a beer though it would be Corona with Lime...😀

Last edited:
Cheap generic rum or brandy is good enough for me 😉 If I had to choose a beer, it would have to be something strong, like Moosehead or Michelob Dark.

Cheers,

Sleeman's Honey Brown and Alexander Keeths india pale ale are good too,
and a stiff Whiskey on the rocks, Gibson's Finest (12 year)
Mmmm Mmmm BITCH!

Also anything made in a bathtub will suit me fine!

Home Made Liquor mmmm mmmm MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Yum!

home made?? what do you make thats home made?? I heard of making vodka and moon shine, but they were both bad stories, someone died and someone else went blind or something, crazy. I should start making wine, or beer or something, hey maybe I'll grow some pot plants while I'm at it 😛 lol

Usually just a beer guy...Bud Light. But I do enjoy shots of Black Sambucca.

the hollywood brother just want to know why ask why? just try bud dry. Now anotehr hollywood brother favortie is a drink called after shock that taste like cinamon candy but has a bang!

1. Gordon's Vodka (citrus flavored). Sometimes I drink it straight.... it's good with mountain dew code red.
2. Seagram 7 Gin. Goes good with mountain dew, and that's about it....
3. Bacardi Superior - goes good with lots of stuff. Try it with pepsi...
(I'm assuming you people can mix drinks good. If it's remotely off, this stuff will taste like Paris Hilton's vagina. :X )

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back