• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beer

Omegan1

TMF Poster
Hey guys, i havent posted here in a while, but im not missed so i dont mind😉

I have had a bad day in work and i went to the pub to have a couple of pints which later turned into many more cause i have been drinking a certain lager called starapromen, its one of the best ive had in my town so i cannot stop drinking it but its bloody (yes i said bloody, im british) brilliant stuff.

So i was wondering what is everyones favorite drink? Cause i was looking for something new. (no im not an alchoholic so dont worry)
I was in prague earlier this year and i tried pilsner and i thought it was lame compared to a drink called gambrinos.

So favorite Drink to drink!!!............

Cheers guys...

Omegan

but im not missed so i dont mind

I missed you. 🙁😛

Didn't you travel to prague recently! 😵

And Starapromen? Haven't heard of it...where'd you buy it?

In just the realm of beer I do love me some Red Stripe, Sapporo, and Samuel Adams' Octoberfest. There's also Turbodog, but that stuff's pricey.

Let's see... Molson Canadian for beer... Smirnoff for vodka... and the only absinthe I've tasted is Versinthe, so I'm gonna have to go with that.

In the words of Tony Sinclair, "My tastebuds are too overqualified for vodka." 😛

How dare you?! 😛 So what's your vodka, then?

I go for the REAL stuff. The Russian stuff. 😛

NAME: Кровь Родины (Blood of the Motherland)
Alc. Vol.: Weapons Grade
Effects: Just saying the name will give you Liver damage.

I'm not a drinker, so I'm not all up on what the good or popular beers, whines, or sprites are. I do like this one import called Singhai, though. It's a tai beer and I'll order one when I eat at this lovely tai restraunt in my town. It goes down smooth and has the right balance of taste.

Didn't this topic already exist before? Oh well. ^^

Last edited:
Tough question.

Here are a few of my favorite commercial brews:

IPA: Bells Two Hearted Ale, Dogfish Head 90 min
Stout: Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout, Guinness
Bitter: Arrogant Bastard Ale
Pils: Pilsner Urquell
Belgian: Saison DuPont, Rochefort 8, Duvel
Brown: Newcastle, Old Peculiar

In general, however, I prefer to brew my own. :ayyy:

I'm a fan of Warsteiner (original, haven't tried the dunkel), Anything by Sam Adams, Rolling Rock, New Belgium's 1554 Black Ale, Red Stripe, Asahi Superdry, and a few others.

Sammi mentioned Turbodog by Albita... yes, that's one of our favorites, but as the liquor buyer, I'll agree. Pricey. The Rogue Dead Guy Ale I got tonight, though... THAT'S pricey. Bill was over $11 on a 6-pack of bottles.

But, like Turbodog, it's waaaay worth it.

In beer-like drinks, I'm a big fan of hard ciders. I love K and Hornsby's most I think. Woodchuck is pretty good, but K just has this great bite that I love.

Last edited:
Gah! How's I forget about ciders!? Jim, when we drink this Dead Guy up, we're getting some Hornsby's!

let's see, if you want to try something new and adventurous...

Pour 5 parts Mountain Dew into one part Absinthe.

mmh, i think that franciskaner is my favourite beer.

Whatever you do, don't try spanish beer... except san miguel, maybe

Rum! or rum in whatever. Beer-wise, I like Canadian beer such as Labat, Molsen.

I'm a big Whiskey and Guinness guy myself.

Other beers include darks such as Snowplow, Negro Modelo, Black Butte Porter, the list goes on.

Beer: Bud Light probably... I generally don't like Beer unless it's social... free...
Liquor: Coke and Bacardi or Crown

"Chimey" Its a Belgin beer, a glass or two of that and your head will be numb.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back