• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Before I post, quick question

Eriksmasque

TMF Expert
Ok. I've never posted on here before... well i never posted a STORY on here before, so I'm a tad nervous. :xpeepsofa If I post there is a very good chance I won't be able to include every single detail....memory is not THAT good. would that be ok??

samamigo82 said:
Ok. I've never posted on here before... well i never posted a STORY on here before, so I'm a tad nervous. :xpeepsofa If I post there is a very good chance I won't be able to include every single detail....memory is not THAT good. would that be ok??

sure that's fine.. no one expects perfection..well some might, but just write what you feel and i look forward to reading what you have to share with us. good luck

isabeau

RE my story f/m

well, Ok I'll give it a go.

Ok. It was my 2nd year in college. I met a girl that was a bit on the shy side.. like myself, but very nice. She was about 5 foot 9, blonde, and wore blue rimmed glasses. Anyway, one day we were in the commons building at the college.. 2nd floor. We were chatting a bit, she got up from her chair to go get I drink. Of course I had to hide behind the chair and scare the life out of her when she came back..... and I did. Note to all guys: NEVER do that. So, over the course of about three weeks I kind of let it be known that I was extremely ticklish....yeah. that sealed my fate right there.. She remembered the " scare " incident and said that she would " get me for that". Well, fast forward toward the end of the semester. We are at the commons again... isn't life ironic?... There are two chairs facing each other so I decide to lie down... keep in mind i'm only 4 foot 11.. well that was a mistake she immediately started to tickle me for about 10 seconds then stopped mostly because I almost fell out of the chair........... oops running out of space. ok whomever reads this, let me know if i should keep going, and I'll continue the story......

Last edited:
You know how to setup a teaser! Of course we are dying to hear the continued story from you. Please post more!

Very nice story so far. 😀

BTW: No such thing as running out of space, you can just keep typing after the editiong window is full, and it will keep accepting your text.

my story continued

ok. well i didn't know about the limit on typing space.. thanks

Anyway, so after her first attack I almost fell out of the chair. Well we both laughed about it and I being myself, didn't mind the torture and didn't want it to end, I did what I do best....... set myself up. I said " I'll bet if you kept that up I would have fallen out of the chair." She said " I'll bet you would, but I won't because you would be expecting it". So here I am lying in the chairs again thinking nothing would happen then something did happen: this girl dropped a dime mid way between my chest and stomach. I was literally confused why she did this.....I soooo did not see this coming..... She said ( in a way which you can tell she did it on purpose) " oops. I dropped a dime". She leaned forward to pick up the dime then started to massively tickle my sides, stomach, underarms for about 5-10 minutes. Talk about torture.

That had to be my best experience. I'm actually going through withdraw now..( any female 'lers out there???). The two of us don't speak anymore due to a severe falling out, but that is too personal to share. Anyway, what do all of you think??

Last edited:
Hey, another male ler under 5ft on here--I thought I was the only one lol (I'm only around 4ft 10in or 4ft 11in).

Darn, why can't I find any female lers like that in this state? lol

Great story

and great post :bubble: but in the future put f/m because guys do not want to read stories about guys getting tickled :xlime: (unless they gay) but great post.

shrimptheguy said:
and great post :bubble: but in the future put f/m because guys do not want to read stories about guys getting tickled :xlime: (unless they gay) but great post.

Ah. yeah. I knew I forgot something. Thanks

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back