• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Behold, we LIVE!

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Hey all!!!!!!!! On Senshi's crappy lappy (mine died...just one of the reasons we've disappeared), so I'm not sure how long I can stand it, so I'll try to make it as long as I can....

We're ALIVE! And thriving, even!!! Wedding went wonderful, honeymoon was amazing and very tk filled (among other things 😉 ). We had a minor flood in our house, all the carpets and under-tile was destroyed. We spent two days pulling everything up (I still have a few scratches from it, Senshi as well >_<) Anyway, we spent another two days airing and blow-drying, yes, with four giant fans, out the house and now our church is holding a garage sale, yard sale, and boot sale, depending on what country you're from (XD), for us!!! We'll be fine.

I miss you guys. I hope to be able to get on again more often now that everything seems to have settled down. No more summer trips to make, only some company to have, and we have our own very nice room (though at the moment it's concrete and rugs >_< ) so that shouldn't be as big of a hampering.

Email me, ya'll! I love you all, talk to you all soon!!!

~Karen, and Senshi in spirit but he's on the phone to rents so he can't say anything

*is tempted to pretend he says something about being a lee, but decides against it as he probably owes me for something or another already and if I say anything he'll probably tickle me literally to death* XD

Wahey! 😀
Congratulations you two. 🙂

Sorry to hear about the house, though... not the kinda thing you want to go back to after a wedding (or deal with beforehand). But atleast you have each other. XD

Last edited:
I missed you both and am so glad to know that everything went so well!!!

Mazal Tov!!! All the best to you both!!! Are you both in the US now? And if so, when are you coming to Pittsburgh? We shall play...😉 mwahahahahaha...😉

welcome to the club...ball and chain gang...tk style...😀

Funnily enough, Camel, K and I were talking about you the other day, talking about how cool it'll be to meet up and pwn you :evilha: It may not be for a while (we still live with my granma >_<), but we ARE coming after you! 😉

Bobbeh---yes, we has each other. That's what counts--but nothing besides the carpets was lost in the flood, anyway. WHEW. ^______^

Thanks Chris! Glad to see you too ^__________^

~K

Heard a LOT about you, and Senshi, and am happy you guys ended up doing so well - especially after you managed to pass that one class with the jerk professor. :ggrin: 😛issed <- that one's to the numnuts professor.
Glad to see you took all that crappiness that happened in stride :happy: - hopefully Senshi as well. ;P
Taking comfort in simply being together is the most important thing I think, no matter who you are. 🙂

Funnily enough, Camel, K and I were talking about you the other day, talking about how cool it'll be to meet up and pwn you :evilha: It may not be for a while (we still live with my granma >_<), but we ARE coming after you! 😉

We'll find a way...no worries...we shall find a way...and I believe that it is I who shall pwn YOU!!!! I'm a BEAST!!! *pokes your ribs in an attempt to instigate you into coming to the Burgh and bringing it!!!!* :stickout:stickout:stickout

Hey TKLVR18! Glad you two are doing well, despite all the craziness. Hang tough, kiddo! I hope once things settle down, we'll hear from you more often! :yes:

Sorry about the soggy come-down after your honeymoon, but otherwise, congratulations! May the good times far outnumber the bad ones!

Hey guys, glad to see you are doing well. I'm really sorry to hear about the flood, though.

You two enjoy married life 😉

congrats you guys....sorry i missed the annoucement, if i did miss it, i dont remember what im doing half the time anymore, lol. hope things stay great with yall, and hope things get better with the crappy-timed flood.

It's a bit belated, but I feel as though I should jump in to Senshi's defence.

On Senshi's crappy lappy - mine died

I don't think you have the right to complain about Senshi's lappy when you're has quit on you. 😉
That is, of course, if you're speaking about his laptop. If you actually meant Senshi's lap then you should have considered that before you married him. Seriously, Senshi is like a Car. You have to test-drive him thoroughly before considering to buy him. 😛

Don't worry Senshi. I have your back. *thumps chest and does some cool awesome gangsta hand sign... thing*

Congradulations Karen S.

Hectic time for everyone right now financially, couldn't have been a worse tiem for the flood, but glad to see you got help and love and support as well.

Now all you need to do is ask the church if they can donate a pair of stocks. ^.^

Good to here the wedding went off with only one hitch...(lol)...

:::Raises a glass to the happy, tickly couple...:::

hey congrats you two....that's super cool...sorry about the flood though...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back