• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being able to share your interest with your girlfriend or boyfriend

Mr.Teehehe

TMF Regular
Do you think it's wrong?

Sharing your Tickling Fetish or Foot Fetish or Both (or if your not into feet then the stomach and navel's for that crowd) with your girlfriend or boyfriend or partner?

I don't mean sharing your tickling fetish or foot fetish with your girlfriend or boyfriend with a bunch of other girls or guys or complete udder strangers like a group tickling though.

I mean i will often send my girlfriend random Tickling Fetish and Foot Fetish video clips to her and for her through her e-mail or instant messenger for her to watch and comment them. After she watches them,she doesn't seem to mind doing that at all since she knows all about my fetishes and is fully aware of them. She is the first girl that i have fully ever opened up to about my fetishes with me being in the closet for so many years with trying to hide it.

She doesn't have a sexual fetish for Tickling or Feet like i do. But we still completely love to take part in tickling each other alot and have our fun.

Greetings,:redface:

Good for you... you have nothing to worry about btw. Sharing your fetish is like sharing a part of yourself, so you are not keeping any secrets from her and you are being honest. It is the trust that matters in the relationship. 😀

Good points Bashiku thank you i was just wondering if it was wrong to do,I didn't think it was though.:laughing: I just wanted a little more feed on it. So thank you Bashiku and Journia. And it is like sharing a part of yourself with that person kinda in a way.

no it's not wrong.If she doesn't mind hearing about it and it isn't bothering her then it is no problem to share the things you like with her at all.

Thank you QueenBeeBeeMari no she doesn't mind it or mind hearing about it and it doesn't bother her in any way i've asked her before. Since she brings up about tickling even when i don't we have a great relationship in that sense if something does bother us we're both able to come to each other and talk it out and be open and support each other to help get through it and find ways to make it better and comfort one another and in support and work out any problems little or big.

your welcome.That is a very beautiful and healthy relationship.I am very happy you have found someone so wonderful for yourself.Congratulations on your lucky find!

your welcome.That is a very beautiful and healthy relationship.I am very happy you have found someone so wonderful for yourself.Congratulations on your lucky find!

Thank you QueenBeeBeeMari very kind words. :redface:

All the other girls that i have been in a relationship with which is only a few. But the ones that i have all have cheated on me and went thier seperate ways with me. So even if we do have rough times like in all relationship's do it's nice and rewarding to know that she will be there for me and i'll be there for her and that we'll both ride out and weather out any storms.

So to be able to finally share a simple thing as sharing my interest of Tickling and Feet and my fetishes with her. With someone that understands me and gets me and loves me reguardless for that and so many more things. Is in of it's self real rewarding not only for me but also for her.

August,August 22nd will be our Anniversary for us in our relationship

lol I'm getting really off topic with my Post Topic i think :laughing:

no,not at all;it's your thread,do what you want in it.All of this is so beautiful to hear it's just warming my heart.That's so sweet and cute it sounds like the begining of a beautiful friendship as well as a relationship.It sounds like one that will be strong,strong enough to endure any storm that comes it's way.You guys seem to have a great understanding of eachother and you accept eachother's personalities.If you guys can keep loving,trusting and communicating with eachother like you do I am sure your ship will keep sailing relitively smooth and beautifully.I wish you the best of luck and once again Congratulations!

I wonder if people expect someone to say, "No. you're a freak. You're not special. You're creepy. If that makes you feel unconfortable in a place that makes you feel good, that's too bad".

Honestly do people ask that question and actually wait for that response?

WHo's that cruel, who who?

no,not at all;it's your thread,do what you want in it.All of this is so beautiful to hear it's just warming my heart.That's so sweet and cute it sounds like the begining of a beautiful friendship as well as a relationship.It sounds like one that will be strong,strong enough to endure any storm that comes it's way.You guys seem to have a great understanding of eachother and you accept eachother's personalities.If you guys can keep loving,trusting and communicating with eachother like you do I am sure your ship will keep sailing relitively smooth and beautifully.I wish you the best of luck and once again Congratulations!

:redface:

Thank you again QueenBeeBeeMari such kind words thoses are. We plan on keeping our ship a sailing together with each other hand in hand no matter where and what life takes us at and to sail the bumps and rough times and brings our way. We've been this far and gone through this much and so much even now so taking our sails and keep on sailing together in our little dorky goofy boat of love. God has brought us together for a purpose and a reason. It's pretty tough especially now a days in this crazy world to find someone that can both be a friendship and a relationship and be able to share your interest with that other (be it Tickling or Feet or etc) and make things really click smooth.

I wonder if people expect someone to say, "No. you're a freak. You're not special. You're creepy. If that makes you feel unconfortable in a place that makes you feel good, that's too bad".

Honestly do people ask that question and actually wait for that response?

WHo's that cruel, who who?

No Timewarp i wasn't asking that question to start with to expect a response or responses like that. I just didn't know so i asked.

You know people now a days with other's interests they can be down right harsh and cruel and not care.

Nah, your situation is very similar to mine. Though I wouldn't say that my wife is fascinated with tickling, she is very tolerant of it and oft times has fun. Consider yourself blessed to be in the situation that you are in, as there are many who would do anything for such possibilities. I wish you the best of luck in your relationship and pray you do the same for me.

I'm one of the lucky ones who has a girl with a tickle fetish, she even occasionally asks me to tickle her every once in a while when the mood hits.

She does'nt mind my foot fetish at all, since it would mean free footrubs from me without question, plus she feels like a queen whenever I worship her feet. So basically it's kind of a symbiosis thing going on between us, she gets her footrubs and tickles while I at the same time indulge in both my foot and/or tickle fetish at the same time ^^

Wow so many of you are in very beautiful relationships! Congatulations to you all,on your beautiful finds! May you each spend a lifetime of happiness togethor!!

I'm one of the lucky ones who has a girl with a tickle fetish, she even occasionally asks me to tickle her every once in a while when the mood hits.

She does'nt mind my foot fetish at all, since it would mean free footrubs from me without question, plus she feels like a queen whenever I worship her feet. So basically it's kind of a symbiosis thing going on between us, she gets her footrubs and tickles while I at the same time indulge in both my foot and/or tickle fetish at the same time ^^

Same with my girl she loves having her feet rubbed and massaged any chance and every chance that she can get with her feet. So i get to also indulge in both my Tickling and Foot Fetish while she gets her footrubs. It's a wonderful thing. :happy:

And she will also every now and then massage and give my feet footrubs which is also soothing. I enjoy that. :happy:

She doesn't have a tickle fetish or foot fetish mine doesn't so your lucky in that reguard SorcererLance. But she gets tickled non stop either way. :ggrin:

I wouldn't trade anything to be single again. I love Tickling and i love Feet don't get me wrong. But now that i've find someone in my life she's all i need and want.

Nah, your situation is very similar to mine. Though I wouldn't say that my wife is fascinated with tickling, she is very tolerant of it and oft times has fun. Consider yourself blessed to be in the situation that you are in, as there are many who would do anything for such possibilities. I wish you the best of luck in your relationship and pray you do the same for me.

I will do that be praying for you hidden and keep you in my prayers will do. :happy:

Wow so many of you are in very beautiful relationships! Congatulations to you all,on your beautiful finds! May you each spend a lifetime of happiness togethor!!

Awww thank you. And you will find that right and person for you QueenBeeBeeMari i'll be praying God has someone out there for everybody. You will know and find that person for all the tickling bliss and laughter!. 😉

Oooh thank you so much! I hope I do find somebody like that but most of the guys I met were jerks so I have never bothered to look for anyone.I just didn't think that any guy would treat a lady like a lady but it seems I may be wrong.

Oooh thank you so much! I hope I do find somebody like that but most of the guys I met were jerks so I have never bothered to look for anyone.I just didn't think that any guy would treat a lady like a lady but it seems I may be wrong.

Your welcome. And respect and treating a lady like a lady is def the key it's the little and big things that count in any kind of friendship and or relationship. :happy: So i know that you will def find a guy out there keep praying and keep on searching and looking out for that guy For You QueenBeeBeeMari. For every creep and jerk guys out there today there is always guys like me. That are sweet and nice and kind and know respect and give respect and show respect and are just themselves without putting on a act. I mean who knows you never know one minute single and then the next minute all up in arms in love. :super_hap

Me and my girl are going camping the third week of this Month. Yayness! :ggrin::ggrin:

Thanks!

Take note that in this world, it seems a strong statistic that more people are jerks than not. To find a right match for you is not quite simple, but definitly is possible. One word of advice is to keep looking and always be honest with yourself. Don't try to force a relationship to be good, it is supposed to be a natural thing. If it is not working out then look for someone else. Someday you will find what you seek, as long as you have the will to succeed. Good luck to you!

Your welcome. And respect and treating a lady like a lady is def the key it's the little and big things that count in any kind of friendship and or relationship. :happy: So i know that you will def find a guy out there keep praying and keep on searching and looking out for that guy For You QueenBeeBeeMari. For every creep and jerk guys out there today there is always guys like me. That are sweet and nice and kind and know respect and give respect and show respect and are just themselves without putting on a act. I mean who knows you never know one minute single and then the next minute all up in arms in love. :super_hap

Me and my girl are going camping the third week of this Month. Yayness! :ggrin::ggrin:

Make sure you give her the most intense session she ever had in her life out there lol.I want stories though about them when you get back!!

Thanks!

Take note that in this world, it seems a strong statistic that more people are jerks than not. To find a right match for you is not quite simple, but definitly is possible. One word of advice is to keep looking and always be honest with yourself. Don't try to force a relationship to be good, it is supposed to be a natural thing. If it is not working out then look for someone else. Someday you will find what you seek, as long as you have the will to succeed. Good luck to you!

Thankyou so much!I suppose I will return to the dating scean one last time to see if all the pain is worth it.

Make sure you give her the most intense session she ever had in her life out there lol.I want stories though about them when you get back!!

lol Can do that QueenBeeBeeMari. :happy:

I'm taking my digital camera with us since this is our first real time camping together with each other for the first time. So taking with me my camera to take pictures lots of pictures of us. And maybe even record a tickling session and foot worship. Hehe. But i don't know if she would be comfortable and okay with and want anybody else to see video clip's of us once the video clip's are uploaded and posting them online onto a Tickling Fetish website like this. But if she isn't then i'll relay it and tell all about it. About camping.

sounds good.You can tell her some people don't have a sexual type fetish on here,Prime example myself.I am not a sexual person in anyway.I just have fun getting tickled and tickling others.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back