• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being overdressed (Part III)

FreshPedicure

Here is the third part of my series centered around a group of girlfriends who both work and "play" together. If you're interested in the first two parts you can find them here:

Part I: https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/a-quiet-friday-night-ff-f-part-1.436321/
Part II: https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/a-memory-and-some-payback-ff-f-part-2.436623/

The characters, I hope, have been fleshed out well enough in the narrative that the reader should have decent picture of each of them in mind, but I know it's been a while between parts and I think it might make things easier and better to have a quick introduction to the characters.

Kristine: early 30s, 5'6" and about 130lbs. Long dirty blonde hair, a beautiful face with a great smile. Athletic body with D cup breasts. A woman who is excellent at her job and effortlessly sexy. Size 7.5 feet, with nicely shaped sturdy toes, nice arches and soft wrinkly soles. Kristine has a penchant for being barefoot.

Jessica: Mid 30s, 5'7" and about 130lbs. Preppy as they come, with straight blonde hair and pretty face. Leggy and thin. Loyal wife and mother to two small children. Size 8.5 feet with long toes and narrow soles.

Katie: Mid 30s, 5'4" about 145lbs. Pretty when she wants to be with a brash attitude and snappy mannerisms. She's given in a bit and traded a high sense of fashion for practicality for a busy mom of 3. Size 7 feet that almost always get kept in socks and are rarely pedicured.

Nicole: Jessica's younger cousin and Kristine's yoga buddy. Late 20s, with a tight, petite body and a pretty face and olive complexion. Natural brunette with big brown eyes. Tiny size 6 feet, with small nicely shaped toes, high arches and smooth soles.

--------

Nicole stood outside her car, peering into the window at her reflection and used what was left of the sunlight to push her brunette hair behind her ear and quickly check her makeup. She tucked her tiny leather bag under her left arm and fired off a text message with the opposite hand as she started up the walkway toward the front door of her cousin’s stately home.

She stood at the door and pressed her manicured hands across the front of her black dress to rid herself of any leftover wrinkles and pulled the hem of it down slightly to make sure it evenly covered the top portion of her thighs. Below the dress, her lean, sculpted legs made the sheer black nylons look their best. Or perhaps it was the other way around. Her classic black pumps barely covered her toes and cupped her heels, but functioned to make her about 3 inches taller than she really was.

The door opened and the warm glow from the front foyer illuminated the front porch as Jessica invited Nicole inside and offered her a hug as she said “Hey Nic! Wow! Look at you… you look beautiful!”

Nicole smiled and explained “Thanks! I just left that wake and didn’t feel like going home to change.”

The two girls chatted about the wake that Nicole had attended as they walked down the long hallway and into the kitchen where Jess gestured to the wine bottles on the counter and the large round glasses next to them. Nicole nodded and gladly accepted a glass and asked “so who’s here?” as she acknowledged the laughter and chatter coming from the living room.

“Just Kristine and Katie. You’re a little overdressed.” Jessica replied with a smirk as the two of them walked into the living room.

As they entered, Nicole eagerly slipped out of her heels as Kristine joked “Wow! Where are we going and why didn’t I get the memo?”

“I just spent two hours at that wake… I basically went right after work. My feet are killing me!” Nicole said as she plopped down onto Jessica’ large plush sofa and tucked both of her nylon covered legs off to one side and slightly under her butt.

The other three ladies were dressed for their own occasion, in their own ways. Jessica, never really dressed down, even just hanging around her own home, was wearing a pair of slim fitting dark jeans and crisp white t-shirt, with her blonde hair neatly parted to the side and pulled back. The high waist and slim legs of jeans highlighted her long legs and a delicate gold anklet hung under the hem of her jeans and touched the top of her grey ankle sock and matched a watch on her left wrist.

Katie, as usual, was the epitome of comfort and sprawled out on one side of the sofa. A pair of white calf-high socks stretched over the bottoms of soft black leggings and dark grey sweatshirt hung slightly cropped above the waistband of her pants. Her chocolate colored hair was pulled into a slightly off-center ponytail that bobbed back and forth as she spoke.

Kristine was wearing a pair of faded black loose-fitting jeans that had been artificially ripped at the knees and torn at the hems just above her ankles before being sold. A black tight fitting t-shirt stretched over her large breasts and clung to her toned midsection, showcasing her athletic body. Her dirty blonde hair was slightly tousled and wavy as it fell over her shoulders. She sat on a chair next to Katie, legs crossed “Indian-style” under her, hiding her bare feet which were decorated only by the shiny black nail polish on her toes.

The four ladies chatted and joked and talked about a seemingly endless variety of topics while a television broadcasted some pop culture show in the background. Nicole was in the midst of responding to a small flurry of texts from her latest beau, and unfolded her legs and propped her nylon covered feet on the edge of the ottoman in front of her. The dark sheer nylons stretched a bit as she did, as she curled her deep burgundy painted toes and crossed one foot over the other.

Kristine thought to herself for a split second about the nylons as they weren’t really a common sight in their circle. She’d despised them herself, feeling them too constricting and in a strange way overstimulating. Seeing Nicole’s silk covered soles on that ottoman, her mind wandered quickly back a few months when she’d been tickled by Nicole and Jessica a few rooms over and a few weeks before that to when she’d been tickled in that very room by Jessica and Katie. It wasn’t the first time the thought crossed her mind that day. That happened when she entered the house and removed her slip-on Vans sneakers and remembered she wasn’t wearing any socks. But she figured there wasn’t really any reason for anyone to try tickling her and what was she going to do? Ask to borrow a pair of Jess’s socks? That’d be even more obvious, she thought.

In the weeks after she was tickled into hysterics by her friends, she wondered why. What gave her away? Why was she such an easy target? Would they do it to someone else or were they only doing it because it was her? But the thoughts and questions passed and after some time she’d let her guard down again and returned to normalcy.

But here was Nicole. Sitting there with her nylon covered soles totally exposed to the room. Kristine thought about how nylons felt while wearing them and reasoned that they might in fact make a ticklish person even more ticklish.

She thought about how Nicole really seemed to enjoy tickling her feet, making her beg and plead and she thought she might test her theory.

She stood up, planting both of her bare feet on the carpet below her and stretching a bit before she walked toward the side of the couch where Nicole sat which was nearer the doorway to the kitchen and asked “anyone else want another drink?”

Katie held her empty goblet out and said “yes please!” while Jessica sipped from hers and nodded her head no before explaining “I’m good. I might have to pick up Andrew from the train later and I don’t want to drink too much.” Nicole didn’t look up from her phone. Perfect.

Kristine clasped both hers and Katie’s glasses in her left hand reached down with her right index finger and dragged it slowly from her heel to her toes on the foot that was most exposed to her. Her fingernail slid across the nylon material that coated her soft arch and the beautiful young woman nearly jumped out of her seat yelling “YAH! Don’t do that!”

Kristine smirked and said “Hello?! do you want another glass?”

Nicole rubbed the untouched foot on the sole of the other one as if to knock off the ticklish sensation and said “Yeah, that would be good.” as she reached up to hand Kristine her glass.

Katie’s eyes peered up over the top edge of her phone screen when Nicole yelped and Jessica giggled a bit, knowing best how ticklish her younger cousin was.

When Kristine came back into the room with three full cups of wine, she handed one to Katie and sat down on the ottoman with the other two. Nicole reached forward for hers but Kristine put both glasses on the end table next to her. Nicole reached over to grab it and when she did Kristine ran another polished fingernail across her silk covered sole which was now next to her.

Nicole let out another girlish shriek and pulled her legs into the rest of her body as quickly as she could before questioning her friend “What’s with you?!” As if she hadn’t ever been the one planning and starting a tickle attack.

Luckily for Nicole, Kristine wasn’t as tenacious as she’d been a few months ago and simply answered her question “Just checking out your pantyhose.”

But Jessica pushed the situation along. Afterall, she was the real tickler in the group. She had proven to be the one who liked to use tickling whenever she could and she was the one who started this whole thing between them.

“There’s something about pantyhose, right? Classy, kind of sexy. I always feel frisky when I wear them. Like I’m playing dress up or something.” Jessica quipped with a smirk and a sip of wine.

“I actually hate them.” Katie said, matter-of-factly.

“Me too.” Kristine joined in. “They’re so uncomfortable. Constricting.” she said as she looked at Nicole, almost clutching her knees up on the couch.

“I don’t wear them much…” Nicole said, trying to act normal as her mind raced a bit at the thought of the three of them making a tickle victim out of her. She couldn’t figure out if it hit her at the moment Krissy touched her foot or if she’d known from past events that the nylons seem to have made her extremely ticklish.

“What’s not to like? They make your legs look good…” Jessica said standing up and taking a step toward Nicole on the couch. “And… I think… I mean I could be wrong here… but I think they make you extra ticklish.” She loomed over her cousin on the sofa who was sinking as far into the cushions as she could and giggling nervously in anticipation of what she knew was about to happen.

“Jess… Back off…” Nicole said with weariness in her voice.

“What do you think Nic? You think they make you extra ticklish?” Jessica questioned again.

Katie still held her phone while she joined in the taunting “I think that’s true. It’s gotta be…”

“No.. come on guys… please…” Nicole started her pleading early in hopes of completely blocking any tickling.

“What wrong Nic? You can dish it out but can’t take it?” Kristine criticized.

Jessica knelt one knee on the cushion next to Nicole and darted both hands into her ribs while she said “Oh she most definitely cannot take it!”

Nicole’s nervous giggles turned into desperate laughter right away. She used her elbows to defend against the rib tickling as best she could.
Kristine sat there and content with herself as Nicole giggled and pleaded with her older cousin as she likely had done so many times in the past.

Katie lunged herself forward toward the ottoman not understanding why Kristine wasn’t grabbing for Nicole’s nylon covered legs and yanked at them herself. “Come on.. Let’s see these feet!” she said as she dug her fingers into the pits behind Nicole’s knees which combined with Jess’s rib tickling was enough to cause Nicole to lose control of her body. Katie pulled both of her nylon covered feet onto her lap and Nicole twisted on the sofa in desperation.

Katie immediately scratched her short nails up and down the silken material that clung to the curves of Nicole’s feet. Jessica held her arms and tickled her upperbody over the black dress.

Nicole’s reaction to the sensation of Katie’s nails on her feet was loud and full. She laughed heartily and her belly heaved up and down rhythmically as she gasped out “please no! I hate this!”

Katie said “hate what?” grinning mischeiviously.

“I’m… so…. Ticklishhhh!” she yelled before the laughter over took her once more.

Kristine almost felt bad. But she also felt a bit of regret. The thought occurred to her that now she’d fired a volley in this tickle war. She curled her black polished toes into the carpet a bit at the thought of possible retaliation and as she watched Katie artfully tease Nicole’s soles she couldn’t almost feel the sensation herself.

As if Katie could read her mind, she turned to Kristine and prodded “come on Kris! You started this!”

This made Nicole yell out loudly through her laughs “NO! Krissy don’t do this!” as if somehow revenge tickling would be worse than regular tickling.

Kristine laughed a bit and thought about it. She’d already fired the shot, she reasoned, and she reached over and began stroking her fingernails on the balls of Nicole’s feet. Katie held both of her ankles as she bucked and let out a girlish scream that trailed off into a fit of laughter. Maybe the revenge tickling was worse. Or maybe it was Kristine’s trimmed and polished nails that tickled more than Katie’s natural ones.

Kristine poked her index fingers into the taught nylon material that was stretched down over Nicole’s petite toes. She used her thumbs to scratch at the center of her soles and then tried lightly tracing all of her ten fingernails around the edges of both of her small feet. Each technique change seemed to draw a new volley of laughter out of Nicole between heavy breaths and the occasional half-mumbled plea for the girls to let her go.

“Krissy! Ple-hehe-ase!” Nicole tried to appeal to her friends’ own ticklishness and empathy and when that didn’t work she yelled quickly “You’re SO dead!” Which cause Kristine to dig deeper into the silken arches of her feet.

Jessica had grown tired of poking and kneading her midsection and turned around a bit to push her weight onto Nicole’s upper body saying “remember when we were younger… What was that spot that used to make you crazy?”

Nicole’s eyes grew wide and Kristine’s tickling slowed though Katie still held a firm grip on her ankles. Nicole knew her cousin remembered. She wouldn’t give her the satisfaction and scoffed back “You gotta stop! I’m dying over here!” still chuckling.

“Oh right! It was your knees, right?!” Jessica said, mischievously placing her hands on her cousin’s nylon covered knee caps.

Nicole immediately shrieked “NO! No it wasn’t my knees!”

“Hm… Liar…” Jessica said as she started lightly tracing her nails in a pulsating motion just above Nicole’s knee caps. Jessica’s nails were the longest of the bunch, painted a scarlet red and rounded off neatly by her nail technician. They glided over the sheer nylon material and sent ticklish sensations radiating up Nicole’s legs and made her squirm and writhe on the couch.

Nicole’s knees had always been unbearably ticklish. She hated even shaving her own legs because of the feeling of the razor pulling shaving cream off her lower thighs could sometimes tickle. And the nylon material stretched tightly over Nicole’s lithe muscles made it all that much worse.

“Nuh-hahahahaha! St-ahahap!” Nicole cried out in desperation, a familiar mix of english and hysteria.

Kristine had mostly stopped tickling Nicole’s defenseless feet, though her fingers still danced occasionally down the length of her soles every few seconds. Katie held tightly to Nicole's calves as she bucked and twisted bridging herself between the sofa and the ottoman and watched eagerly as Jessica drew hysterical laughter Nicole when she kneaded her fingers into the soft spots just above Nicole’s knees and then dragged her long fingers lightly down her thighs.

Nicole gasped out “No more! No more!” as best she could and used her last bit of strength to push herself and her cousin off the sofa. The two girls crumpled into a heap on the carpet below both laughing, but for different reasons.

Katie, still hanging onto one of Nicole’s ankles took the opportunity to dig her fingers into her arch before Nicole used her other foot to push her arm off of her legs and let out a somewhat-victorious yelp and said “You guys are the worst!”

Kristine quickly found her way back on the chair she’d been sitting in before the attack and tucked her bare feet under her once more, just in case anyone was feeling like there hadn’t been enough tickling for the day. She thought about what Nicole had yelled a few minutes ago and wondered if there might be some immediate retaliation.

Jessica stood up and helped her cousin to her feet as well, giving her a quick pat down to fix her dress as Nicole tucked her stray hairs behind her ears and wiped a very light tickle of tears from her cheek.

Nicole turned toward Krissy who was smirking a bit nervously and said jokingly “you’re dead to me.” Then to her cousin “You too!”

Jessica said “Oh come on. It’s all in good fun… This is what happens when you overdress, Nic!”

“It’s not my fault! Who the hell thought not wanting to change would have lead to this!” Nicole scoffed, chuckling a bit.

Nicole threatened with a playful glint in her eye “You are so lucky I’m exhausted right now, Krissy!”

Amazing! Awesome work. My only complaint is it had to end eventually.

One question. Will we ever find out what jessica whispered into kristines ear in part 2?

Last edited:
Amazing! Awesome work. My only complaint is it had to end eventually.

One question. Will we ever find out what jessica whispered into kristines ear in part 2?

Thanks! Yes, we will indeed find out what she whispered to her. In fact I had it in this story but took it out so that I can include it in a later installment. What do you think it was? 😉

Well, as bummed as I am to not find out in Chapter III, I'm very much excited to learn there will be a Chapter IV.

So while reading Chapter II, I assumed it was Jessica telling Kristine about how Nicole was so ticklish - Jessica made sure to note Nicole's admission about the sorority pledge in the back of her mind, and it seemed a natural thing to share at the end of Chapter II. None of Kristine's reactions, though, would suggest that. She showed no excitement at the end of Chapter II when Jessica said whatever in her ear, and she seemed to approach tickling Nicole in Chapter III without the confidence of someone who knew Nicole was so ticklish. So now I'm admittedly not sure.

What I AM sure about is I hope the future holds some instance of Jessica being in nylons. She says she likes wearing them and she said she thinks they make people extra ticklish -- does she realize she just outted herself? I'm hoping the others in the room picked up on that little admission.

Solid work, though. Hopefully more people show some appreciation for it because it was an excellent addition to the storyline

Well, as bummed as I am to not find out in Chapter III, I'm very much excited to learn there will be a Chapter IV.

So while reading Chapter II, I assumed it was Jessica telling Kristine about how Nicole was so ticklish - Jessica made sure to note Nicole's admission about the sorority pledge in the back of her mind, and it seemed a natural thing to share at the end of Chapter II. None of Kristine's reactions, though, would suggest that. She showed no excitement at the end of Chapter II when Jessica said whatever in her ear, and she seemed to approach tickling Nicole in Chapter III without the confidence of someone who knew Nicole was so ticklish. So now I'm admittedly not sure.

What I AM sure about is I hope the future holds some instance of Jessica being in nylons. She says she likes wearing them and she said she thinks they make people extra ticklish -- does she realize she just outted herself? I'm hoping the others in the room picked up on that little admission.

Solid work, though. Hopefully more people show some appreciation for it because it was an excellent addition to the storyline

I figured it came off that Jessica told Kristine that Nicole was ticklish... but, that's not it. I will say that I did not include the little snippet about Jessica saying she likes nylons for no reason.

Thanks for the nice compliments. I'm not sure if my stories are just a bit tame for most people on here or what, but I am enjoying writing them and have gotten some great feedback, so I'll continue the storyline. At least until I don't have anything else to write about these characters. My intention is to have these stories be just outside the realm of something that might actually happen with real people. Just enough tickling to be "too much" in real life outside of a fetish-setting, but still somewhat believable as a logical fantasy if that makes sense. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's what I'm interested in writing at the moment. Thanks for the support!

Only just stumbled onto this story arc and it's fantastic! Fun characters, well written and excited to see what happens next 🙂

Not bad! And thanks for messaging me reminding me of this series! I have to say, I was crossing my fingers finally hoping it was Jessica's turn, but it appears ill be waiting a bit longer. Girl is lucky though. So far, everyone else in the group has been tickled silly and Jess has managed to avoid it all while being the main instigator. If that isn't asking for some hardcore revenge, then I don't know what is.

Not bad! And thanks for messaging me reminding me of this series! I have to say, I was crossing my fingers finally hoping it was Jessica's turn, but it appears ill be waiting a bit longer. Girl is lucky though. So far, everyone else in the group has been tickled silly and Jess has managed to avoid it all while being the main instigator. If that isn't asking for some hardcore revenge, then I don't know what is.

Thanks! Jessica's certainly building a long list of her friends who might be looking for some revenge...

What's New

9/11/2024
In Memory
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back