• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being Tickled at the doctors office-who enjoys that?

ScottTickle8881

Don't know if anyone agrees with me here but one scenario I enjoy to get tickled in is when i go to the doctors office. I actually went to the doctor's today to check out an ankle I twisted and the female doctor had to touch the foot to make sure it all felt right and what not and I laughed a little bit and she asked me "are your feet ticklish?". Its just awesome to me when they ask you something like that in there, dont know if anyone else agrees. I only wish that after she said that she tickled my foot more. Anyway, point of this post was just to see how many others like things like this to happen.

i was tickled daily (AND DELIBERATELY AS THEY SAID) by my nurses (and female vistors) when i was in the hospital recuperating after major leg surgury when i was younger.Does that count??

Yeah, I've had that happen. Went to see a dermatologist about a little mole on my abdomen years ago. With my shirt lifted she said something like "Well, you're not a very moley person, are you?" and brushed her fingers across my abdomen looking for any other spots. The predictable convulsing of my muscles and stifling of a laugh ensued; she smiled and said "Ticklish, are we?"

I responded with a charming witticism; something along the lines of "Well."

And that was that. She was cute, though; young and no-nonsense with pretty dark hair. And, possibly because I'm apparently not a very moley person, I never saw her again...

I've been tickled at the doctors office PLENTY of times!!!

1) As a kid, I had a bizarre heart beat, so I had to go to the cardiologist's a lot. I never minded them poking and prodding me until I was about 12, and this incredibly spicy med resident walked into the room with my cardiologist. My cardiologist proceeded to examine me, making sure to check my abdomen by pushing on it all over the place...which made me squirm and giggle a bit...all in front of the eye candy...at 12, I was mortified...if it happened now at 23, I think I'd be just fine with it, thanks! 😉

2) When I was getting fitted for orthotics for my shoes by my shmuck podiatrist (yes, he was a shmuck, and yes my feet are in fact that flat!), he had to make a cast of my feet to get a proper fit for the orthotics. When he was flattening the first strip of plaster of paris on my foot, I gripped the chair and giggled, telling him to be gentle, as I was a bit sensitive...he just smiled at me and continued doing exactly what he was doing...for each strip...on both feet...if he wasn't such a shmuck (for other reasons), I would have melted on the spot...

3) I'm sure many of the ladies on this forum can attest to this one. Anytime a woman goes to the gynecologist for an exam, the doctor does a breast exam. This involves the patient laying on a table, usually with an arm behind her head, while the doctor does first a surface examination, then a deeper tissue examination using his or her fingers to palpate the breast tissue for abnormalities/anomalies. Not only do they check the tissue of the breast itself, but they also check up in the axillary region (aka: armpits) to make sure there are no swollen lymph nodes...well, if you're ticklish and you have a breast exam, no matter how gentle your doctor is, you're going to laugh...and I've had a few sadistic doctors...and more breast exams (professional ones folks, behave!) than I care to remember...but I have to admit, as much as those visits suck, they at least have the right idea by making you laugh at the end of it!!! 😉

Ah, medicine...what a beautiful thing...😛

This reminds me I found a couple of pics that would fit Camel's report on breast exam perfectly...

EDIT:

Tracked them down. You point, I post.

Last edited:
I'm sure many of the ladies on this forum can attest to this one. Anytime a woman goes to the gynecologist for an exam, the doctor does a breast exam.
I had my first gynecological exam and my first breast exam when I was 20. Same visit. I was only there because I was pregnant and it was also my first pre-natal exam. I avoid doctors. 😛
I was sitting there buck naked with just a big piece of blue paper to cover myself with so I was a ball of nerves. (giving birth and having a group of nurses helping you breast-feed cures you of nervousness pretty quick however)
Being groped around areas that are extremely sensitive by an uber-cute male doctor was quite unsettling. I think I was too nervous to be truly ticklish but I had dreams about it for months afterwards LOL.

Yes I've been tickled countless times being a former cancer patient and all the physical exams ( as well as others) we have to go through on a monthly basis.

Did I laugh? belive it or not, no I did not. I hid it cuz I was afraid they'd see me enjoy it and think I was weird. So I just..hold it in until they're through...I know...sad.

This is so not fantasy...

Yes! I have been tickled countless times at the doctors; what with all the broken bones I've had dirt-bike racing. But there was one time I remember, in my youth when having to go to the pediatrician. She was our doctor until I was in high school as I remember, and it was during a routine check-up; she took her little rubber mallet and poked my kneecaps, poked behind the elbows, ran the back of the thing up my feet a couple times — yeah, that tickled; but there was one thing that I particularly remember her doing, during a certain visit when I was...well, ten or eleven... She sat on a rolling stool and had me stand and pull my shorts down. Without warning, she gently drew this metal thing along the crevices of my upper thighs — from just inside my leg outward—and then the other. BING: I went from a small raisin to a Raging Rhino in the snap of the finger! The feeling was that of shock and embarrassment, but at the same time filling and exciting, and it TICKLID like shit!! "Wait! A real man wouldn't get a boner," I screamed inside, scolding myself. "Good!" she said, when standing up and jotting on the clipboard. "You will soon make a girl happy, 🙂 and be a fine husband someday." :nerd: "Take your time getting dressed," she sang, before walking out the little room...

Did I enjoy it..? What do you think?

Last edited:
Oh my god I would die on the spot. That is one thing I can say without question gives women a HUGE advantage. I would have to wear cast-iron underwear if I had something spring up every time I had naughty thought 😛

I would like to be an army doctor giving thorough manual-palpation abdominal exams to healthy but highly embarrassed young male and female recruits. It would be fun ordering them to hold still and watching them squirm around under my probing fingers 😉

Well Val, been through that during my army visit, and let me tell ya...

...yuk.

[Where is a smiley when you need one?]

Last edited:
Hey Ness; That (dying) didn't occur to me at the time, but I distinctly remember feeling faint behind watering eyes... I like your artwork! :awe:

Last edited:
"Hello, I'm Doctor Tickle. Step into my surgery...Mwahahahahahah!"

Val--if that was what the recruits had to go through in order to enter the service, I think the US Armed Forces would be twice the size...I know I'd reconsider joining...😉

I was tickled once at the doctors office when I was about 14, but it definitly wasn't the type of thing I enjoyed. My doctor at the time was a very unattractive woman. Although I'd always thought about how doctors had a chance to tickle people like that. Made me seriously consider being a reflexologist 🙂 .

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back