• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

being tickled by more than one person

siamese dream

Verified
What are your thoughts on this? Has anyone here ever been tickled by more than one person at a time? , or been one of the ticklers? and what was it like? just out of curiosity 😉

I haven't ever done this as a lee or ler, all my tickling stuff has been one-on-one...I've always fantasized about it though, the most common fantasy being on my back with my arms restrained above my head and my feet restrained, and one person tickling my feet and one or two other people at my sides/belly. I don't think I would ever do this though, it's more fun as a fantasy for me and it takes a great deal of trust for me to have tickling fun with one person, let alone feeling that comfortable with several people 😉 but it's nice to think about, hehe.

Well, this happens at NEST all the time, by consent. I imagine it would at other gatherings, too.

I, for one, would LOVE to experience it from either side (as lee or ler), but with no more than 3-4 ticklers. For me, personally, more than that, as a ler, I would feel like a vulture descending upon carrion. As a lee, I'm not exactly sure if more than 4 would be fun or not. Might be....just not sure....any ladies care to help me test it? 😀

Hi siamese. Yes, this has happened to me on two occasions. Once, when I was in summer camp, it happened to me when I was 14, and was by guys. Yeech! I was lying on my bed, and a bunkmate of mine grabbed my foot, and then, out of nowhere, the entire bunk of 6 other guys joined in tickling my feet and all over. It must have lasted for a good 5 to 10 minutes before the counselors finally broke it up.
The second time was by girls in college. While this was a lot more tolerable because it was all girls. It was still difficult because I was attacked by many girls. A few weeks earlier, I had tickled this one girl's feet during a massage. Well, she got me back good! I was in her room, with several other people, just hanging out. Suddenly, she began to tickle me in my ribs. Then, just like that, several of her sorority sisters piled on me, and they all attacked me on my ribs, sides and belly. I'd guess I was probably being tickled by a minimum of 6 to 8 girls. It lasted I'd guess 10 to 15 minutes, but they had me, because of the sheer number of girls, and the fact that I was pinned to the floor. Finally, they let me up. I will admit that while it was torture, it was a bit of a turn on to be tickled by a girl I liked plus about six of her sorority sisters. While this girl and I had playful tickles after that, we never did hook up for a relationship, or have a tickling experience like that again.
So, those are my two gang tickle experiences. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned them before on here, but I figured I'd post here too. Take care, siamese.

Mitch

Well, in my experience of gatherings people have descended upon me like prey... lol. But I'm a masochistic bitch apparantly and I consented to this. And I have to say IT IS INTENSE. It's pretty hard to get me to say my safe word in a one on one session but when there are seven people surrounding me and all of them are very skilled ticklers, it gets crazy! No matter which way I twist or squirm I am getting closer to someone's fingers.

I recommend it from time to time... pretty awesome experience.

I've been tickled by more than 1 girl twice ! Both times in college, both very intense and awsome ! One time I was tied spread eagle and had 1 tickling my upper body and the other my feet. The next time was a little different but kinda falls into this category. I was wrapped in a blanket then it was taped secure and the 5 girls who lived in the apartment below me each took turns tickung my feet !!! Ahhhh college days !!!

It's funny but I have been planning on posting a question much like this for the last week but have not had a chance to do so.

In the early days of the MTP in Detroit which I helped to develope and co-host, it because customary for me to be strapped down on the table and all the ladies present would gang up on me and give me a good work over. Gigglegirl67 will attest to this. She was one of the ladies getting her ten fingers into the action. It was a wonderful experience and I think the ladoes really appreciated it since there were very few guys at the parties the liked to be tickled.

I hope they are carrying on the tradition with the new group.

been there, done that...

Two play parties and there's some more fun upcoming soon here in crazy Cali.
Having multiple attackers for the very first time felt a little surreal and intense. The second time I took it for longer and handled it much better. Definitely different than a private session, playing with people you trust is the key to making it fun, I think. I'm always grateful when I think of having such special friends! :happyfloa
XOXO

I have been tickled by 5 ladies at once, for I think about a half hour or so)...and they were all VERY skilled lady lers!!
I was seeing stars I was tickled soo much...wow, is it intense...actually, you tend to be one ball of laughing jelly, punctuated by the occational rise in octave due to someone getting a really good spot...then it becomes a contest with all of the ler's to see who can get the best reaction!!!

They all got very good reactions!! and I loved every minute of it too :rotate: :veryhappy

Actually, I find it MORE intense to be tickled by 2 or 3 lers rather than say 5, because then your body can focus just a bit more what is being tickled, whereas with 5 you just kind of de-focus and umm laugh...

Good question!

I've been tickled by 6 lers at once on 3 different occassions....each one lasting 30-90 minutes in length. It does get pretty wild, but I can honestly tolerate being tickled by several better than I can one or two. With so many people tickling me at once, I can't focus on any one touch and therefore I remain distracted. If it's only one or two lers, I have no choice but to focus on the touch they administer, and then I'm total toast!

Mimi

being tickles by more than one person

I think Ticklekitten may enjoy the experience more if she did have fewer lers working on her. I myself find it a super turn on to have one ler on each side to tease and tickle. Any more woudl indeed be a distraction and it woudl not be as intimate as well. The environemnt/mood has alot to do with the entire expreince as mich as the technique and talent of the lers....

Last edited:
2 hours at my first gathering with Mimi and 4 other lovely ladies trying to make me safeword out.....

I have had the same pleasurable experience several times since.....

Though I have come the closest to "subspace" in one on one or two on one sessions...... :happyfloa

steph said:
Two play parties and there's some more fun upcoming soon here in crazy Cali.
Having multiple attackers for the very first time felt a little surreal and intense. The second time I took it for longer and handled it much better. Definitely different than a private session, playing with people you trust is the key to making it fun, I think. I'm always grateful when I think of having such special friends! :happyfloa
XOXO

It is better when all the players work in coordination on the efforts too.

I'm glad I'm one of your special friends, that's why I'm Special Ed 😉

OMG Mr. codeblue!

You are so cute! :couch:

Bagelfather said:
It is better when all the players work in coordination on the efforts too.

I'm glad I'm one of your special friends, that's why I'm Special Ed 😉

that's my biggest unfulfilled tickling fantasy as well. being one of several ticklers, or being tickled by more than one.

Been on both sides of a multiple tickle scenario many times.
As the lee I guess I had the most of 6 I think, ticklers on me at the same time. 2,3,4 and 5 sevealy times each.
VERY INTENSE. Ticklish overload!
Would be even more intense to have more. One on each ticklish spot on the body!

Kewl as the ler too seeing the lee go crazy with mutiple hands and fingers .

TTD

I have to say, this too has been one of my main tickle fantasies. I couldn't imagine, having one person at my feet, the other on my ribs and armpits. The fact of four hands tickling you at the same time, all trying to make you laugh as hard as they can, getting your worst tickel spots, taunting you with tickle sayings...omg, just the thought makes me start laughing. Being that name is Cerebraltickles, it even makes my brain wiggle and giggle. :smilestar

Cerebral

I was tickled by two guys at the same time as a teenager and have been tickled by a man and woman at the same time as an adult. I can be tickled so effectively to such a high level of ticklishness by one person that I am not sure that it is all that much more ticklish for me with multiple ticklers.

This is definitely something I am dying to try. I've only experienced one-on-one so far and the idea of having multiple lers on me seems totally wild. I hope to make it to NEST next year so that I can fulfill that fantasy. :wowzer:

5 0n 1....

My only real Lee fantasy is to be tied down and tickled over a week end by 5 exotic dancer. I'm not saying not stop, just when ever they felt like it. I might even be blind folded so I wouldn't know when they were going to strik. That would be awsome.

<<<<---- :feets: : Yes, I have been tickled by 2 or 3 at the most at the same time and it was INCREDIBLE! I have not been tickled quite like that since, because I was being tickle tortured for a purpose other than my total pleasure. During that experience, I almost went mad with hysteria and the ticklers were not really interested in my happiness at that time. Once they found the magic spots on my toes and "other sensitive places" I was soon out of my mind in hysterical laughter. :blush:

mytoesrticklish said:
<<<<---- :feets: : Yes, I have been tickled by 2 or 3 at the most at the same time and it was INCREDIBLE!
:idunno:
I wish I knew what it's like ! If only I could come to a gathering once...

Why can't you come to a gathering Angelique?? They are so much fun!!!

I am not really sure what the highest number of lers I've had at once is. I'm guessing somewhere between seven and ten. Its tough to say though. Awful because no matter how you squirm you are moving closer to someone elses fingers!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back