• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled in multiple spots by multiple ticklers.

jluv

TMF Poster
How many spots would you like to try being tickled at the same time and how many could you handle before losing control?

I've had two irl 'lers before, but I'd love to try more. Two was intense yet fun, and I've always been curious about how many I could take at once before screaming the safeword like an idiot. Maybe one day 😀

~K

As a kid I was ganged up one by like 4 or 5 people but I didn't know what was going on at the time. As an adult I've only had one person tickle me at one time. I've always wanted to see what it was like being tied down and have someone on both my feet, knees, ribs, and pits all at the same time. I know I'd flip out and look insane but I wouldn't mind trying it. I'll admit it would be scary because I want them to get ruthless while doing it. lol

One person tickling me in one spot is enough to make me lose control. Two people ganging up on me makes it harder to even try to defend myself, so I lose control even faster, but either way I wind up writhing helplessly and laughing hysterically. Three or four people guarantees my defeat but it's already not possible for me to laugh any harder than I already am.

I don't think I've ever had a team systematically target me, with one person, say, tickling under my arms while another goes after my feet, but I can only imagine that would be gilding the lily to some extent -- if my ticklish reactions are already going all the way up to 11 with the underarms person, then the foot person isn't going to be able to push it any further -- right? I'd be afraid to find out.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back