• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belladonna thrill kill fatality foot tickle f/

player 0

TMF Expert
https://youtu.be/ lP5pZUoH0bc?si=iJ2-dUZ6NcLHg5n3

Go to 0:29

For those not familiar with this game, it never saw an official release for being too violent.

This character, Belladonna is a dominatrix with a cattle prod, one of her fatalities looks like she’s going to down on you but pull out and see she’s tickling her victim’s foot

https://thrill-kill.fandom.com/wiki/Belladonna

It’s even on her wiki page

For those not familiar with this game, it never saw an official release for being too violent.
Judging by the clips "too violent" is code for "a crappy-looking game". But it's a cute find nonetheless

Im assuming this is an early 90’s release; it still blows my mind how far video games have come since then, this would have been exciting to those of us who had nothing better to see back then 😂.

Im assuming this is an early 90’s release; it still blows my mind how far video games have come since then, this would have been exciting to those of us who had nothing better to see back then 😂.
Late 90s/Early 00s. I would know. I grew up with this generation of video games. "Thrill Kill" gives off strong "War Gods" vibes ("War Gods" was basically Midway's technology testing ground for "Mortal Kombat 4"... and it was pretty mediocre). And yes, 13 year old me would have been stoked for "Thrill Kill".

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back