• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Belldandy/Urd + Poser quickie (req. result)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
This is a crosspost from the TMF, the result of a minor challenge for myself. I asked for a quick request to do from last night to before the New Year. I ended up selecting TWO from the requests, one drawn, one Poser, and here are the results.

-----

Ok, here we go, finished about 2 hours before the New Year. 😉

#1 Belldandy/Urd requested by Player 0 (Drawing)

A cute little pic of two chars of A!MG, sisters Belldandy and Urd (sorry, I didn't have time or room to fit in Hild to do the exact request). Unfortunately for Belldandy, she's been tied up and her poor cute feet are getting a little finger tickling. Wonder how long Urd will tease those soft soles. 😉

Warning: First time I've tried drawing Belldandy and Urd
Warning 2: I still have not gotten the hang of the new scanner. I may be rescanning this in the future once I get the ins and outs.

#2 Nikki ('Unknown Girl') being 'interrogated by USAF gal requested by Markm16uk and General Zod (Poser)

A revenge pic from an earlier Poser image, this time Nikki's in the stocks, her loose heels are flipped off, and the uniformed woman is trying to make her 'talk' by fingering Nik's now-nyloned-and-wriggling feet. Not sure if she'll get any information beyond insane laughter. ^^

-----

That was tricky. I hope people enjoy them as a fitting end to 2006 and again I might be rescanning the first one once I figure out the scanner a tad more (I'm losing some shading with how it currently is).

And, of course, Happy New Year. ^^

Kh

Attachments

• BellUrd2.gif
    BellUrd2.gif
    329.1 KB · Views: 527
  • BellUrd3.gif
    BellUrd3.gif
    126.5 KB · Views: 175
  • USNikRev.jpg
    USNikRev.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 429
I love the first one, great sketch thanks for the effort of posting so close to New Year, great work as always 🙂

Excellent renditions of the "Ah! My Goddess" characters, both in look and attitude (though I generally prefer to see Urd on the receiving end... Belldandy, with her gentle, deer-caught-in-the-headlights demeanor, is almost too easy a target)! Fine body positioning; Urd's hands are particularly well placed, as she angles for the most effectively vulnerable spots!

C_Tickler:
Heh, figured you'd enjoy the first one, thankee. ^^

Littlebighead:
Yeah, Belldandy's a bit too 'soft' a target...easy. Urd would be quite a challenge. 😉 And of course she'd go for the vulnerable spots: the disadvantage to foot guards/ankle protectors like those...exposed cute heels and tootsies. 😀

Kh

I can't really use words like "cute" or "that's just f ing adorable" because .... I have a dingaling.

5 ding dongs out of 5.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back