• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Brush for Tickling Feet?

Margo

We are looking for the best brush to use to tickle my feet. One suggestion was to use a large cosmetic brush -- the kind used for applying powder on the face. Another suggestion was to use a bristly hairbrush. Any recommendations?

Hi Margo!
welcome2.jpg

The best depends on what kind of touch you respond to. If, like me, you respond more to a light touch, then I would suggest trying sable hair artist brushes. Those kill me!

Ann

Hello, Margo, and welcome!

I have found, if you can find one, that a shaving brush can be very effective. If you want to try this, a whisk broom on the soles of my...er...um...the feet can also be equally devistating!

I'm going to post myself into a corner one of these ol' days!

We have a great ceramics brush that works quite well on the toes and in the belly button....😀

IMHO

For feet tickling, I tend to get the best response, at least initally, with a comb... like, the kind with the little teeth that aren't really that effective for combing your hair?

I am really enjoying these responses to my Sweetie's post!

Venray:

Tell me more about this ceramic brush. :devil:

Thanks,
Rob

I have had my best success with a type of hairbrush that I can't seem to locate anymore. It is basically like a rounded rectangle in shape, about 4 inches long, with metal "bristles" topped with little plastic balls. Absolutely devastating!! (Just ask lite: once while just horsing around, I hooked her ankles & used my old warhorse brush - can you say, SAFEWORD? It took all of about 10 seconds!!).

TklDuo-Ann said:
The best depends on what kind of touch you respond to. If, like me, you respond more to a light touch, then I would suggest trying sable hair artist brushes. Those kill me!

Ann [/B]

As far as soft brushes & TklDuo-Ann, I can attest first hand 😀 😉. At the last CAT, I started with one of my usual bristle brushes - no effect whatsoever. I switched to an artist's paintbrush - YEPPPIRRRR!!! 😀 😀 😀 :devil:

R

:devil:

Not that I'd ever DOOOOOOOOOO such a thing, mind you...

...but I hear QBWEAVER's REALLY super fond of having toothbrushes used on her tootsies. Especially those electric ones that are sooooooooooooo cheap nowadays! :devil: BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Life is Good!

kwildoctr said:
I have had my best success with a type of hairbrush that I can't seem to locate anymore. It is basically like a rounded rectangle in shape, about 4 inches long, with metal "bristles" topped with little plastic balls. Absolutely devastating!! (Just ask lite: once while just horsing around, I hooked her ankles & used my old warhorse brush - can you say, SAFEWORD? It took all of about 10 seconds!!).

As far as soft brushes & TklDuo-Ann, I can attest first hand 😀 😉. At the last CAT, I started with one of my usual bristle brushes - no effect whatsoever. I switched to an artist's paintbrush - YEPPPIRRRR!!! 😀 😀 😀 :devil:

R

Kwild, I bet I can find one of them brushes! If I do I will bring in to CAT and give it to you.

JPie

:::scribbling notes in log book for future tickler's meetings:::

TklDuo-Ann said:
Hi Margo!
welcome2.jpg

Ann

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY, Ann... that's VERY interesting. :devil:

I have had my best success with a type of hairbrush that I can't seem to locate anymore. It is basically like a rounded rectangle in shape, about 4 inches long, with metal "bristles" topped with little plastic balls. Absolutely devastating!!

You can't locate them? They seem to run roit in Australia! My sisters leave them lying around the house all the time. And I've made sure I taken care of one for myself too...

A toothbrush (or even better an electric toothbrush) works best between my toes, or on my arches or heels.

On the balls of my feet, long fingernails work better than any brush. A stiff plastic brush is best among brushes.

Ahhhh brushes...

I'm fond of the sonicare myself, but hair brushes, and artist brushes work real well too. I also just found a site that sells a vibrating blush brush. It looks like it could be real fun to try out! I placed an order for it, and am anxiously waiting for its arrival! :bouncybou

tbbw

Re: Not that I'd ever DOOOOOOOOOO such a thing, mind you...

AffectionateDan said:
...but I hear QBWEAVER's REALLY super fond of having toothbrushes used on her tootsies. Especially those electric ones that are sooooooooooooo cheap nowadays! :devil: BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Life is Good!

DANIMAL... You BRAT! DON'T Tell them that! Good Grief! (Darned Shivers!)

Darn it...Those DARNED toothbrushes and now the ELECTRIC/Battery ones! I HATE THOSE THINGS!!!

(Tucking my feet up under me!) (Darned Shivers!)

JPie1 said:
Kwild, I bet I can find one of them brushes! If I do I will bring in to CAT and give it to you.

JPie

Don't encourage him, JPie! Don't you know what he's going to do to Lite when....On second thought, encourage him! Encourage him!

I know I'm bad, but it's my best thing!

I find that the touch required can vary from moment to moment during a session. Because of that I'll use a stiff bristled hair brush, electric toothbrush, normal toothbrush and a shaving brush all on the same day and alternate between them.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Last edited:
Never doubt it for a moment Jan! 😀

Just be grateful I didn't graphically describe what I can do to a pair of ticklish feet with my mouth...........

*insert Tickler's Eyebrow smiley here*

Jimmy, me lad...

...We have simply GOT to get you on this side of the pond for an event! Oh, Jannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

I vote for the sonicare toothbrush ... it sure drives ME crazy. Not a brush, but a ball point pen works wonders also (use an empty one if you don't want a massive clean-up job).

I finally found.............

.........a smiley for my patented "Tickler's Eyebrow"!!! 😀😀😀

Bugger is Boomspeed seem to have lost it so I can't post it here. :dropatear

Anyway......

Either that Dan, or you guys come ove here for noe of ours! 😀😀😀 With the UKTF going into full swing this very day, there will I hope, be an upsurge in UK activity. Either that, or we could meet in the middle of the Sargasso Sea for a half-wayer? 😛

Oh yes, the shaver's brush works wonders I hear, but brushes with metal bristles with round ends (one device I heard of called the Widowmaker) is quite nasty. Wanna give it a try!

A semi skinny paint brand new paint brush for the navel and tummy and to slide up and down a sexy woman's soles and between her toes works for me. ( temp just went up 10 degrees thinkin' bout it!!)

Awwwwwww.......

Originally posted by JPie1

You're so sweet.

Does that mean I can can demo on you at CAT.........? 🙄 😉 😀

R

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back