• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best feet in the world

jfootlover

TMF Regular
One time when i was at my cuzes house at night i had the best night of my life. See my cuz April brought her friend Elaine(this b4 she my gf) and at night i bad dream musta woke me up in the middle of the night, since i wuz leavin 2morro i wuz thinkin why not get some feet too.so i went outta my room i wuz sleepin in and snuck into my cuz Aprils room where her an Elaine were sleeping, so i went to the foot of the bed(i wuz luky cuz the foot of the bed wuz in the room where i could hide behind it) so i peeked my hed up an there they were sleepin(i wuz also luky cuz Elaine wuz sleep in wit the blanket ova her eyes. So I slowly moved the covers up to reveal Elaine's socked feet. This wuz b4 i eva saw her feet b4 so i wuz nervous( i even tried ta get her barefoot by putting the peice of rug that the dog pissed on in front of the door an she stepped in it, but stil didn't take them off,but my cuz april did so she a hard one ta get barefoot). I wasn't sure how hevy sleeper she wuz so I gently and carefully pulled on the ankle of her sock(she wuz wearin short ankle socks thank god) everytime revealin a lil bit mor of her heal till finally the sock went past the heel an slid far, i thought yes i'm in the clear. so i just pulled the top of the sock till all of her heel wuz exposed, then the mid of her foot, then the sole, then nearing the top one of her toes popped out of the sock, i wuz so exited that i sucked that toe a few secs then pulled a lil mo, everytime i tugged another toe popped out, all getting licked and loved, then finally her big toe wuz exposed meaning, yes finally, she wuz barefoot!, i then removed the other sock an ther, in front of me, were the most beautiful soles and toes u ever saw in yo life, i'm not a super tickling person so i tickled her feet a lil, she wuz pretty ticklish so i decided to stop, i then started kissing up and down her foot, kissing each one of those pretty toes seperatly, then i lost it and started sucking her toes and licking her soles an all of a sudden she woke up and saw me, she said"J were u licking me feet cuz they r wet, I said yes an that i had a feet fetish, then to my surprise she said she loves havin her feet loved,so she liked me cuz am a gangsta and I love her feet and now she my tight girlfrend that i tear her socks all the time and play wit her feet, i luv it.

Last edited:
Well, I don't think I've ever seen the English language so abused, but otherwise good story.

Tickle Knight said:
Well, I don't think I've ever seen the English language so abused.QUOTE]
I agree Knight.
But you have to admit, he's a pretty daring person.
I am glad, I am not the English Language....I would have been shot!

Well I loved the story lol, it felt like the author was talking to me, y'know what I'm sayin'? lol as if the dude just got back from his hot foot date, and was all stoked about it, and spilled the beans...

What I wouldn't give to have such a moment with my gf tho...

rtl said:
Well I loved the story lol, it felt like the author was talking to me, y'know what I'm sayin'? lol as if the dude just got back from his hot foot date, and was all stoked about it, and spilled the beans...

What I wouldn't give to have such a moment with my gf tho...
Oh how tender...and that is coming from the whitest black boy around....

Rotflmao!

EDIT: why I found what u said so funny, was that I was thinkin' the exact mirror of what you said, but about the OP "that's the blackest white boy around"

😉

Everybody wants to bite street grammar these days. I found it refreshing on TT, as rarely have I seen it in a tickle tale.

Last edited:
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back