• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best FM Vid Recommendation

fretman

Hey group:

I'm in the market for an FM Concepts Tickling Vid. I have a few of the ST series but need help on the next buy.

thanks

Hard to say

I myself am a femfeet fan bar none, however I have purchased several FM Concept videos. The only appeal they have for me is a surplus of beauties, rapid release rate and decent prices. They don't tickle the girls as well in my opinion, but there are some models that are very ticklish and burst when slightly touched.

Here are some vids I enjoyed FS-69, FS-61, FS-63, FC-113(because of Anita, an explosivly ticklish girl) and FC-129.

These are tapes I've enjoyed, but to each his own, I can't promise you will like them. If you have a DVD player I recommend you purchase the tickling DVD just for the novelty of it and it has some cool scenerios.

Go to FM's site and browse the monthly release sections where each tape has picks of the girls in ticklish situations.

Longbaugh.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back