• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best friend m/f (True)

Bushido1

TMF Novice
I thought I'd tell everyone a short little tickle I had with one of my best friends. Her name will be changed, but other than that its all true. Me and all my friends were hanging out in my friends basement. My chick friend who will be known at "Jess". Well we had a pool turnament going.(PS I can't spell). Well I beat one of my buds and I went to the finals. Jess also beat her opponet and made it to play me. Well by this time it was like 3 in the morning and me and Jess where the only ones up playing, we're both good at pool so it was a real close game. It came down to both of us playing on the 8 ball. We both missed or first shot, and Jess was seting up for her 2nd. We both had be drinking, tho I was only tipsy, Jess was fairly drunk, I could tell cuz her hands would start shaking, and she'd have to think real had to keep them still. I remarked at her shaking hands, and she said "This shaking hands are gona beat you in 10 secs!" And I said "Bet they wont..." She laughed and said. "If I miss beat me up." and she took her shot...and missed. I laughed, lined my shot up and made the 8. She jokingly around put up her fists and was like "Come on, bring it!" and playfully hit my arm. I said "I can't hit a lady." She was like "I can take anything you dish out!" I thought really?? SO I ran towards her and wraped my arms around her and pushed her down to a couch I'll give Jess credit, she did fight back rather well =P. But I ended up pining her on her belly. Now Jess is the kind of girl who never admits defeat. And I said. "Give?" And Jess said. "I'm not done yet!" Jess is also the kind of gal who is always barefoot, so I knew how to win, I grabed her ankles and pulled them back. Jess asked what I was doing and I just said "Beating up" and I started scribbling her soles. Man did she burst. She laughed and tried to buck me off her. While I kept tickling I asked if she gave, and she still wouldnt quit. I tickled her feet for alittle more and started tickling under her toes, lol that ended it. After about 5 mins she finnaly yelled out "OK OK YOU WIN!" lol, and then we talked alittle and went up stairs. The next day she said that I cheated, and that next time she'll win =P.

-Bushido

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back