• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best friend tickle F/F

ravensbarbie

Do you ever just ignore your friend to the point where drastic measures need to be taken in order to get them to talk. Well that's what happened to me, it all started with a movie night where I was constantly on my phone, which aggravated my best friend Kari. She kept calling and calling my name every minute you would hear "Paige" "Paige" "Paige" until Kari got fed up and decided if I wouldn't respond she would just tickle me till I talked. All of a sudden Kari sits on top of me and says "we can do this the easy way or the hard way" I chose the hard was her fingers lightly brushed my sides, then made there way to under my arms, then my abdomen...no words could come out of my mouth all that you heard was laughter and immense squirming. She then said are you going to talk now or not. Thinking that this couldn't get any worse I said nothing, until her finger tips reached under my knees then my knee caps. As I screamed with laughter fine I'll talk she said "too late" and then made her way to my feet brushing her fingers across my arches, then back to my abdomen and sides. She screamed "say uncle uncle" as laughter only came out of my mouth I managed to say "never" and found a way to escape and tickle her as I brushed my fingers against her knee caps to under her knees and to her sides, there was no reaction. Her mother who had been in the kitchen says "there's no use she's not ticklish". Then Kari decided since she isn't ticklish and there's no way in hell I'm going to tickle her she jumps right back on top of me and continues on her tickling spree.

Haha. Lesson learned or maybe you'll be on your phone more often.

Thanks for sharing.

When my yelling out "okay ill talk!" or "I submit!" or "Uncle!" is met with the words "too late" or "too bad!" all I can say is.... That's just evil! 😜

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back