• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Friend Tickle FIght Story

artsytickler

Can someone do a story about two friend who get into a tickle fight?
I kinda think it'd me a good story if done right!

;]

I wrote this one a while back:

TEENAGE TICKLE FIGHT

Two eighteen year olds, Amy and Sarah, were hanging out at Amy’s house. Amy was a beautiful blonde. She was 5 feet six inches and 130lbs. Sarah was a red head. She was 5 feet two inches and 125lbs. They were in Amy’s room watching TV when Amy accidentally kicked Sarah in the face.

“Hey, watch your feet.” Sarah said. Then she got an idea. She grabbed Amy’s right ankle and started to scratch her fingers in the arch of Amy’s foot. Amy was very ticklish and immediately burst into laughter.

“WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! DON’T TICKLE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Amy was constantly tickled by her boyfriend but really hated to be tickled. Then Sarah jumped from Amy’s feet to Amy’s ribs, causing Amy to laugh harder.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Though she was in hysterics, Amy was able to sneak her fingers into Sarah’s armpits and started to tickle her. Sarah was very ticklish as well and started to laugh as well as lighten her tickling on Amy’s ribs.

“AMY! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHA!” With one thrust, Amy was able to get away from Sarah’s tickling. She then noticed that Sarah’s shirt had come up, exposing some of her belly. Amy started to tickle Sarah’s bare midriff.

“NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! NO THERE! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sarah ten reached out and started to tickle Amy’s ribcage again, sending Amy into hysterics.

“NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Amy, while still in hysterics, found her way to Sarah’s belly button and started to tickle it, causing Sarah to laugh harder.

“HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY HAHAHAHAHA TRUCE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Amy agreed on the truce and both girls stopped tickling one another. Sarah had said truce to stop from being tickled but she wasn’t done tickling Amy yet. She climbed on top of Amy and Sarah pinned Amy’s arms to the bed with her feet.

“What are you doing?” Amy demanded.

“You’ll see.” Sarah said. She then rolled Amy’s shirt up and started to tickle Amy’s bare belly, causing her to burst into laughter again.

“HEY! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO FAIR! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Sarah ran her fingers in circles around Amy’s navel, driving the ticklish teenager nuts.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHHEHEHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Sarah went for the kill, she started to blow raspberries on Amy’s belly button, sending Amy into hysterics.

“OH NOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Amy was thrashing so hard, she was able to knock Sarah off of her, and quickly reversed fortunes by climbing on top of Sarah and she started to tickle the crap out of Sarah’s tummy, causing her to burst into laughter.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Amy grabbed a pen off of her nightstand and started signing her name all over Sarah’s torso, driving her nuts.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” ThenAMy started to tickle Sarah’s navel, causing her to laugh harder.

“NO MORE! HEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Amy was being stubborn about this.

“Apologize for breaking our truce.” Amy demanded.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M SORRY! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Now tell me I am the best tickler in the world.” Amy said as she continued to torture Sara’s belly button.

“YOU HEHEHAHAHAHA BEST TICKLER NAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WORLD! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Thank you.” Amy said as she stopped tickling and let her friend up. Once they caught their breaths, they realized how much fun they had actually had and spent the rest of the afternoon tickling one another.

I loved that story,
but I'm thinking of a more ruthless, evil fight.

Not as merciful and a tad more sexy...
becasue im trying to recreate an expirence but i am not as avid a writer as others here.

riblover

i love tickle monster stories. i love when girls get stretched out from a multi-armed creature wearing only a tiny bikini and tickled endlessly on the ribs and stomach. i was wondering if anyone likes skinny women getting tickled. girls with bony ribs, flat stomachs and a tiny waistline really drive me crazy. i hope this does not offend anyone but that is what i like.

i love tickle monster stories. i love when girls get stretched out from a multi-armed creature wearing only a tiny bikini and tickled endlessly on the ribs and stomach. i was wondering if anyone likes skinny women getting tickled. girls with bony ribs, flat stomachs and a tiny waistline really drive me crazy. i hope this does not offend anyone but that is what i like.

That request should have it's own thread. Otherwise, no one will spot it in here.
I only just noticed it myself because of the loss of two months of threads brought it to the top.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back