• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Friend Tickling mm/m

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
This was a commission for Brody27. If you'd like a commission from me, please pm me.

If you liked this story, please check out my deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/tickle-mysteries-inc

Best Friend tickling

Chapter 1 - BFFs

Ever since they all met in elementary school, Ryon, Max, and Sean had been best friends. Their parents called them the three musketeers, because they were always around each other. It happened like all childhood friendships. One kid approaches another and askes, ‘Do you want to be my friend?’ Then the two play, and a bond is formed. The same thing happened for these three.

Ryon had been scared, because he was the new kid. His parents had moved to a new city, which meant he would be going to a new school. The whole world seemed to change for Ryon. But both Sean and Max had been nice to him. When the kids picked teams, Max and Sean choose him to be on their team. During class, they always wanted to be in a group project together, mainly so they could tell each other jokes and make the others laugh.

On the weekends, the three would hang out with each other. They’d play video games all night. It had been that way all through elementary school, into middle school, and all of high school. At 18, the three buddies even drank together after paying a homeless person to help them buy booze. Even when all three went to college they stayed close, choosing to go to the same community college together. But something had changed with their friendship. It had happened in high school. The three had begun to be more interested in just video games, or other such activities. Both Ryon, and Max found themselves attracted to the other sex. Now in college, the two were attracted to a certain young woman. Sean had stayed out of it, because he didn’t want to endanger their friendship, but also because he wasn’t into women. Sean was interested in men. Neither Ryon, nor Max ever minded that Sean felt the way he did. They never treated him differently. To them, he was still their friend. But Ryon and Max did find a bit of a rivalry between each other. One day, Sean was unable to stand the tension.

Chapter 2– The deal

“What the hell you guys?!” Sean said looking up from his phone. “You know we are all twenty-one here. We’ve been friends for over nine years now. But all you two seem to think about is Lola Jenkins. I mean sure, she is pretty, and has a nice body. But dudes, come on. I mean she is such a-“

“How would you know?” Ryon asked.

Sean glared at him. “I’m a gay guy. You don’t think chicks don’t flock to me, cause they want me to be their best friend. I mean, women love knowing men won’t fall for them, especially when it comes to being friends. It has nothing to do with feeling safe. Plus women see it enough on tv, and begin to want a gay best friend.”

Max nodded. “Yeah, I see what you mean.”

“No, you don’t. Our friendship should matter more than some chick. I mean, she uses dudes all the time. She is happy to ask them for a ride, or go over to some guy’s house just to smoke a bowl. Seriously, she’s a-”

“I know, but still. I just can’t not go for it,” Max said.

“Dude, I was going for her first,” Ryon said.

Max shook his head. “Bullshit! You hadn’t even talked to her before I brought her up. You were too busy with Rhonda to ever care about Lola.”

Rhonda was Ryon’s ex-girlfriend. They were still friends with benefits. But were no longer together, and could see other people.

Ryon glared at Max. “That’s not true. I always liked Lola. Rhonda was just… well…”

Sean rolled his eyes. “She’s really good at giving blow jobs. We know. When it comes to Rhonda, you love stating how much she gives you blow jobs.”

Ryon shrugged. “She did give amazing blow jobs.”

Sean shook his head. “The point is, you were busy with Rhonda, while Max was into Lola. Now you are both into Lola. Which I can’t understand. I mean, can’t both of you just subscribe to her OnlyFans or something? Why do you need to be with her?”

Max sighed. “The first time I talked with Lola, we had such a special connection. We just like the same things. It was so cool to meet a hot girl that likes nerdy stuff and…” Max looked away.

“She’s smart, beautiful. And those lips. I bet she gives the best blow jobs,” Ryon said.

Max nodded. “She has some of the most amazing feet. I bet they are super ticklish.”

Ryon squinted his eyes. “What is up with you and tickling? Not to mention feet. You are so obsessed with that kind of stuff. Lola would never like a weirdo like you.”

“Oh, yeah. Well, you don’t know her like I do,” Max said.

Ryon stepped forward. “I think I know her pretty well. I slid into her DMs, and she liked it. I bet she’d love to suck my big dick compared to having you touch her feet. You freaking weirdo.”

Max clenched his fist. “What the hell? Is all you think about getting your dick sucked?”

The two men got into each other’s faces.

Sean intervened by getting between them. He pushed them back. “Calm down you two. Let’s settle this like men.”

Both of them looked at Sean, unsure of what he meant.

“How about this. Both of you can talk with Lola. The first one that ends up being in a relationship with her wins. And the other has to back off. We all stay friends. This is a friendly competition, and the loser shouldn’t be butt hurt when they lose. Everyone agree to those terms?”

“So, whoever gets Lola as his girlfriend first wins. And the other has to stop going after her?” Max said.

Sean nodded. “Yep.”

Both Max and Ryon agreed. That was how it all started. They each continued to talk with Lola. After two months of both men taking Lola out on dates, a victor was crowned. Max had won. He’d asked Lola to be his girlfriend, and she accepted.

For Sean, everything seemed to be working. Max and Ryon had competed for Lola’s affection. Now, one of them had won. This kept their friendship intact. Yes, the two had always been this way even when they played video games. Always trying to outdo or beat the other. Sometimes, when they played either Max or Ryon got so good at the game that the others felt they always lost, which made it hard for them to continue. This led to them playing a different game. But this time Sean believed that both Ryon and Max would hold up the end of their bargain. He thought this would keep their friendship alive. It’d keep some woman from getting the middle of a friendship that had lasted for so long. Even now in college, the three were drinking buddies. They always hung out of the weekend, and end up getting plastered together. It led to some weird conversations, but it was always fun. Even when it came to sharing other things about their private lives, all three had a powerful friendship that Sean knew would last for their entire lives. It was something so rare. He didn’t know anyone who had friends like that. Other believed they had it, but they didn’t. It was just a lie they told themselves to feel better about a cruel world. The three boys’ friendship had overcome bigger hurtles then this, and Sean was not going to let Lola ruin it for them.
With Max having finally got Lola to be his girlfriend, Sean believed this silly little conflict to be over, but he or Max didn’t know that things were about to change.

Chapter 3 – Guys Night

A year after Max had won the deal, the three boys had gone over to Ryon’s house. They had bought three six packs of beers, and a couple of 40s. Having more than enough booze, they knew they were going to have a fun Friday of drinking and playing video games. Just a boy’s night. They entered Ryon’s home, and went into his room.

“Ever since you got with Lola, we haven’t been able to do this,” Sean said. “I’m really looking forward to it. With finals coming up, I needed a break before the huge study sesh.”

Max nodded. “Yeah, well Lola’s quite a handful.”

“I’m sure she is. I’ve heard what expensive taste she has. How much money do you have?”

Ryon scoffed. “Considering his families rich and got tons of money, Max will be fine.”

Sean had always seen Ryon unhappy with how well-off Max’s family was. Ryon always busted Max’s balls for having more money than him. He called him 1% Max, or other names. Sean knew that Ryon was angry, because his family wasn’t as well off.

Max looked away. “My parents haven’t been giving me any money. I’ve been working. Lola has taken most of my pay check. And with my dad having had a heart attack, it’s been pretty stressful. Money doesn’t mean everything.”

“Uh huh. Sure, it doesn’t. Ooooh, mommy and daddy are so rich. They give me money all the time. I had the nicest toys. And the latest video games. They even bought me all my cars. I’ve never had a single hardship in my life,” Ryon mocked.

Sean glared at him. “Dude, what the hell? His dad just had a heart attack recently. He could’ve lost him. And here you are still talking about how rich his family is. You know they worked really hard. Both went to college, and got good jobs. Can we just have fun tonight? No, getting angry at each other. We haven’t been together like this for a while.”

Max shrugged. “It’s not my fault I’m busy.”

“It’s not just you. Every time we all try to hang out, either one of you is busy. I mean if you are seeing Lola, Ryon isn’t busy. But Ryon tends to be stuck doing things when you finally have a moment away from Lola. I’m the only one who ends up being free.”

“It’s not my fault that I’m doing things when Max finally gets away from his girlfriend,” Ryon spat.

Sean pulled a beer from the six pack. “No more talk of this. I don’t want to hear about girlfriends, or being busy. I just want to enjoy our night. Let’s play some games, and stay up like we use to.” He tossed a beer to Ryon. Then he took another and gave it to Max. Finally, he grabbed one for himself. He opened it. “Here’s to guy’s night.”

“To guys night.” They all said.

The night went on with them playing different video games. But Sean noticed that Ryon kept looking at his phone. He smiled every time he looked at it. What was so funny? What could be so interesting? Didn’t he care about guy’s night?

Sean tried to get it out of his head. It probably wasn’t anything special. Just somebody sending memes, or something like that. But as the night went on, he continued to see Ryon looking at his phone.

“I gotta take a shit,” Ryon shared with the others.

Both Max and Sean laughed at the disgusting comment. Ryon left the room. And Sean saw his phone sitting on the table next to his controller. Ryon had forgotten to take his phone with him. Sean waited a moment. He heard the bathroom door close. He reached forward and picked up Ryon’s phone.

“What are you doing?” Max asked.

“Shhh. He keeps staring at his phone. I want to know what he is so interested in.”

Sean looked at the smart phone. Ryon hadn’t even locked it. So, Sean didn’t need a code. He opened it up, and saw that Ryon had been texting someone. His eyes grew wide when he realized that it was Lola. He scrolled up before he started reading.

Lola: Hey cutie, I had fun the other night.

Sean blinked. He looked at the date. It was then he put the pieces together. Ryon had been hanging out with Lola while Sean and Max had been together. It had been on one of the nights Ryon had told Sean that he was busy. What the hell was Ryon doing? Why was Lola calling him cutie? And why were they hanging out? Sean shook his head. Maybe Ryon had a group project or something with her. They did have a class together. Sean didn’t want to jump to conclusions. So, he kept reading.

Ryon: I’m sure you did. We were pretty drunk.

Lola: Yes, we were. Lots of thing happened.

Ryon: Yeah. Did you enjoy the game?

Lola: Lol you mean the one where you got me to take my shirt off?

Ryon: That’s the one.

Lola: I did. In fact, I thought you could use a reminder of what I looked like without it.

Sean looked at the next text, which was a picture of Lola topless. Ryon sent an emoji with heart eyes.

Ryon: Gosh, I love those titties as much as having my cock in your mouth.

Lola: I’m sure you do. When can we do it next? My pussy is lonely, and wants your cock.

Ryon: I want to do it this Friday, but I have to hang out with Max and Sean. I’ve been putting them off to long. But here’s a picture to remember it.

Sean saw a picture of Ryon’s dick.

Lola: Oh, come on. You always ditch them to hang out with me. I love our secret meetings.

Ryon: You seem to always be with Max. I know you love his wallet so much, but do you prefer his wallet over my dick.

Lola: I prefer your dick. Though, I need his wallet. He still doesn’t know I’m seeing you, or even working as a sex worker. He’s such an idiot. And he’s not as good in bed as you are &#55357;&#56841;

Ryon: What a dumb ass!

Lola: I know riiiiight. He’s such a weirdo. He always wants to rub my feet. And he’s always tickling me. He says he’s got a fetish.

Ryon: Yep, he’s a weirdo.

Lola: He’s also been so awkward with his dad having had a heart attack. I mean, I only got with him, cause I needed a sugar daddy. But he’s been sooooo lame. I just want to break up with him. I wish I had him as a fan. That way I could get his money, pretend to like him, and keep a professional distance away. Do you know how many of my fans want to be my friend? It is disgusting. Why would I ever want to be around them.

Lola: By the way, next time you come over, make sure to bring that rope again. I loved being tied up.

Sean read the whole thing. He looked over at Max. “I think you should read this.”

A few moments later, Max was sitting there stunned. He sighed. Sean could tell that his friend wanted to cry, but didn’t want to show his emotions. It wasn’t easy for Max. Sean leaned over and patted him on the back.

“It’s okay.”

Max shook his head. “No, it isn’t. My girlfriend, who I thought would be there for me, doesn’t even like me. And one of my best friends has been sleeping with her.”

Sean nodded. “I tried to warn you. When you meet a girl with a name like Lola, and has the user name of Princess Poison for her Fetlife, and OnlyFans. You are asking for trouble.”

Max stared at Sean. “Fuck her. And fuck Ryon.” He clenched his fist. “I want revenge.”

Sean smiled. “I think I know how we could do that.”

Chapter 4 - Revenge

Ryon came out of the bathroom. He walked into the room. “That was such a big- Shit!”

Both Sean and Max grabbed Ryon, and wrestled him to the floor. Ryon was on his belly. Sean sat on his back, and held his hands.

“What the fuck are you guys doing?” Ryon protested.

Max pulled out some rope.

“Where the fuck did you guys get rope?” Ryon asked.

“Don’t recognize it?!” Max shouted. He started to secure Ryon’s wrists behind his back.

Ryon tried to get free, but both Sean and Max were too much for him. “What are you talking about?”

Though, Ryon was a bigger guy. He couldn’t take on both Max, and Sean. Plus, Sean worked out a lot. Which didn’t help Ryon.

“You know what I’m talking about!”

“No, I don’t!” Ryon replied.

Max went down to Ryon’s ankles. He bound them together. “Tell that to my girlfriend.”

“Huh? Are you crazy? What are you talking about?”

“We know you’ve been seeing Lola,” Sean said.

Ryon stopped struggling. “I can explain. You see we-”

“I don’t want to hear your lies, traitor! We read your texts,” Max said. “We had a deal. And you broke it.” Max got up. He went over, and picked up Ryon’s phone. He went to his camera, and started recording. Then he went back to Ryon’s ankles.

“It’s not what you think. She came on to me. It was after you got together. I swear, I didn’t pursue her.” Ryon squirmed on the floor. His wrists and ankles both tied up.

“Shut the fuck up!” Max yelled.

“Please, Max. I couldn’t help it. She kept texting. I just-” Ryon felt Max removed his black Nike flip flop from his right foot. “What are you doing? What are you doing?!”

“We know how ticklish you are. You use to lose every time we had a tickle fight. I think it’s time we taught you a lesson,” Max said. He slowly rolled off Ryon’s sock.

“No, no! Don’t! This isn’t right,” Ryon exclaimed. “You freaking weirdo! You gotta stop. This isn’t fair.”

“What wasn’t right and isn’t fair is you fucking my girlfriend, you dick!”

“Please Max. I’m sorry. Don’t tickle me. Anything but that,” Ryon said.

Max gave an evil smile. “Don’t do it? Anything but that?” He placed both of Ryon’s ankles in the crux of his arm. “Oh, I’m going to do it.” Max’s hand descended onto Ryon’s bare foot.

Ryon struggled. He tried to get out of the ropes that we holding him. But he just wasn’t strong enough. He felt Max’s fingers scrap along his sole. He let out a yelp, but kept his mouth shut.

“Come on Ryon, we all know how ticklish you are. Tickle, tickle. Cootchie cootchie coo. It’s time to pay for your crimes,” Max sang as he poked Ryon’s big toe. He wiggled his fingers down Ryon’s arch. Then he swirled a finger around Ryon’s heel.

Ryon shook his head. He closed his eyes. His lips pushed into each other.

“Trying to be a strong. Let’s see if you like this,” Sean said as he jabbed his fingers into Ryon’s sides.

The air he’d held was pushed out. From Ryon’s mouth came a squeal. “Ppppppfffftttt! Hehehehehehehe! Hey! Hahahahahahaha! Stop it! Hehehehehehe! Please! Come on you, guys! Hahahahahahahahaha! I’m serious!”

Ryon couldn’t believe this was happening to him. From his position of laying on his belly, he looked up towards the ceiling. His laughter continued to roll out of his mouth. He tried to stop it. But he was way too ticklish for this. Ryon hated being tickled. Anytime him, Sean, and Max had a tickle fight. Ryon always lost. He did his best not to be involved, but the other two never let him get away.

Max’s fingers didn’t let up, they went up and down Ryon’s foot. He even switched over to give a quick tickle to Ryon’s socked foot. Ryon giggling drove Max to go harder and harder. All Max could think was how much he wanted Ryon to suffer. After only a minute, Max removed Ryon’s other sock.

“Your sole is mine!” Max exclaimed as he dug into Ryon’s tender flesh.

“Aaaaahhhhhh! Oh shit! Hahahahahahahahaha! Not the other foot! Not the other foot!” Ryon squeaked in the midst of laughter.

Sean was enjoying watching his friend squirm around underneath him. He found it cute that Ryon tried to bury his face in the carpet. But his laughter was so loud that it wasn’t muffled in the least. Sean poked into Ryon’s ribs. He grabbed into Ryon’s sides. Sean even buried his hand into Ryon’s pits. At least, the best he could with Ryon in the position he was. This seemed to get quite a reaction out of Ryon, who went from cute giggles to full on guffaws.

For Sean, this was pretty amusing. He found the situation quite amusing. Though, he also found it arousing. He secretly had fantasized about a moment kind of like this. But different. Now, he was going to enjoy it all he could.

“Bahahahahahahahaha! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Hahahahahahaha! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Hahahahaha! Please! I can’t take it!”

“You’re going to take it. This is your punishment for stealing my girlfriend!”

It had been long day at work for Jamal. He was happy to finally be home. He walked into the door. That’s when he heard a sound. Jamal wasn’t sure what it was, so he went towards it. That’s when he heard laughing coming from his son’s room. Jamal chalked it up to his son hearing some joke. He was about to dismiss it when he heard.

“Oh god no! Stop! Please! No more!”

Jamal thought that sounded pretty abnormal. He decided he’d just go and check in on his son. He walked over to his room, and opened his door.

Chapter 5 – Daddy gets some

Jamal looked at the sight before him. Both Max, and Sean, his son’s two best friends had his son tied up. And they were tickling him.

“What the hell is going on here?!” Jamal’s deep voice boomed.

Both Max and Sean stopped. They looked over to the doorway, and saw Ryon’s father standing there.

“What the hell are you doing to my son?” Jamal took a step forward. “Get the hell off of him.”

It took a moment for Sean and Max to process the situation. They hadn’t thought about Ryon’s dad being home. He usually worked really late. The two looked at each other. A grin came to both of their faces. They got up, and approached Jamal.

After a quick skirmish, Max and Sean had overpowered Jamal. They used more of the rope, and soon had Ryon’s father tied up on the floor like his son.

“Goddamn it! What the fuck do you kids think you are doing? Get me the fuck out of here before I call the cops!” Jamal yelled.

Max and Sean looked over at Ryon. They knew that Ryon held his father in such high esteem. Ryon always talked about how tough his dad was. He even told them stories of how Ryon’s dad was in the Navy. And how he used to get into fights all the time. Yet, here he was on the floor tied up, having been over powered by two younger men.

“You won’t be going to the cops,” Max said. “Will make sure of that.”

“Why did you tie my son and me up?” Jamal asked.

“Your son, fucked my girlfriend. We had a deal that the first one to get with her wins, and the other would back off. But your son decided to do it anyway. So, we were getting revenge on him.”

“By tickling him! What kind of childish bullshit is this? Are you supposed to be his friends?”

“After him going back on his word, you are asking us that. Shouldn’t you be asking your son. Besides, I think we have a new way to make him suffer. They say if you hurt the one someone loves, it hurts them all the more.”

“What the fuck does that mean?” Jamal asked.

“It means, we are going to tickle you,” Sean said.

Jamal scoffed. “Ha! I’m not ticklish. Now, let us out, and I’ll let you leave without calling the cops.”

Sean and Max shook their heads. “I think you might want to start begging us. Or else,” Sean said. He wiggled his fingers. “I think you are just acting tough. I bet you are a ticklish little bitch.”

“Fuck you!” Jamal spat. “Do your worst! I can take anything you throw at me!”

A huge grin went across both Sean and Max’s faces.

“Alright, you asked for it,” Max said. “Sean, would you care to start.”

Sean nodded. “I would. Thanks Max.” Sean moved his hands up into Jamal’s armpits. He wriggled them in as best as he could.

No reaction came from Jamal, who just laid there bored. Sean continued, but no matter what he did, Jamal didn’t even crack a smile.

“Is that the best you can do? If so, you might as well give up,” Jamal said.

Ryon stared with a look of admiration. Seeing his father being so strong gave him courage.

“Not ticklish there. Well let’s try here!” Sean said, and tweaked Jamal’s ribs.

Jamal’s body jerked a little, but he made no sound.

Sean kept prodding Jamal, but still he got no laughter. He turned to Max. “He’s ticklish, but he’s holding out. We need to go for a better spot. Try his feet.”

A look of nervousness came over Jamal.

Max untied his sneakers, and popped them off. He then pulled off both of his socks.

Sean couldn’t help thinking how cute Ryon’s dads sole were. They were big, but looked so soft. He must’ve always worn socks. Sean could only imagine how sensitive after a whole day at work. He leaned in and whispered to Jamal. “I’m going to enjoy breaking you. I’ve always had a small crush on you.”

“What the h-” Jamal went to say, but stopped.

Max ran a single finger down his sole. Jamal’s lips quivered.

“Oh, that’s a good spot isn’t it,” Sean said in Jamal’s ear.

Max skittered his fingers from the bottom of Jamal’s sole to the top. And then he went back down again.

Jamal shut his eyes. He couldn’t help it. He flexed his foot. And scrunched his large toes.

“Ooooo tough guy, eh? We know what to do with tough guys,” Sean said. He shoved his fingers into Jamal’s side which cause the man to twitch.

Ryon didn’t think his dad would give him. His dad was strong. He wouldn’t be affected by a little tickling. There was no way he’d laugh. Would he?

Jamal shook his head.

Sean whispered in his ear, “We are going to show your son just how weak you are. Tickle, tickle daddy. We know how ticklish you are. Like son like father. Cootchie cootchie coo. Show us just how weak and ticklish you really are.”

Max’s fingers ran along the edge of Jamal’s foot. They went up into his toes. And came down his arch. His fingers fluttered of Jamal’s defenseless, sensitive soles.

Ryon couldn’t do anything, but watch as his father’s mouth open. And a flood of giggles came rushing out.

Jamal’s giggles filled the room. “Hehehehehehehe! No! Hahahahaha! Please! Hehehehehe! Stop!”

“Weren’t you saying you weren’t ticklish? It seems like you are very ticklish to me,” Sean said.

Jamal squealed like a little school girl as Max played with his feet.

“Ooooohohohohokay! I’m ticklish! I’m freaking ticklish! Hahahahahaha! Now, quit it!” Jamal exclaimed.

“We are just getting started. We are going to tickle you and your son all night long,” Sean said as he moved his fingers down Jamal’s sides.

Max’s fingers scrapped the bottom of Ryon’s father’s soles. Max circled his finger around Jamal’s heel.

Both Max and Sean were getting pleasure out of emasculating Ryon’s father in front of him. They knew it was destroying the way Ryon saw his dad. It was utterly humiliating to see his dad laugh like a little girl. That flame of courage that Ryon had felt was now completely extinguished. Ryon wanted to look away. But even when he did, he could still hear it. No matter how hard he tried, it continued to eat away at him.

“Please! You gotta stop!” Jamal cried through his twitters.

“I don’t think so!” Sean replied. “You are going to keep laughing all night long. Now, laugh for me, ticklish daddy. Laugh your head off. You are a ticklish father. A weak ticklish father. Yes, you are. Tickle, tickle. Tickle!” Sean continued to dig into Jamal’s sides.

Sean loved watching Jamal struggle beneath him. He enjoyed the way he’d buck from time to time, only to helpless lay there accepting the ticklish punishment. Sean looked back every so often. He wanted to see Max tickling his feet.

Jamal tried to moved his legs. He hoped to kick Max in the face. But Max held his ankles tightly. This enabled Max to run his fingers down Jamal’s soles without too much struggling distracting him. The whole room filled with Jamal’s hearty male laughter filled the entire room. It went into everyone’s ears. There was no escaping the sound. Just like there was no escape for Jamal’s ticklish body. His feet did their best to move in their bonds. He tried to flop all he could, but the weight of Sean on top of him kept him from going anywhere.

“Let’s flip him,” Sean said.

Max nodded. Together they rolled Jamal onto his back.

The small break was complete relief to Jamal. Then he felt Sean unbutton his pants.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Jamal asked.

Sean slid down Jamal’s pants. Then he did the same with his underwear. Jamal’s cock was now revealed for all to see.

“Hm, after seeing both you and your son’s dick. I would’ve thought you’d been bigger. Maybe, you are a grower, and not a shower. Let’s find out.”

Sean grabbed Jamal’s dick. And after a few moments, Sean had gotten Jamal to full height.

“Nope, seem what they say isn’t always true. Let’s see here.” Sean got up. He went over to a box with cat toys. He picked one up on with a bunch of feathers on the end. Sean walked back over to Jamal. He sat down. “How does this feel?” Sean asked as he brushed the feather along Jamal’s member.

“Oh shit!” Jamal moaned. He then let out a couple of giggles. He moaned again. Followed by a burst of laughter.

Sean’s eyes lit up. “Do you have a ticklish dick? Oh my gosh, you do.” He fluttered the cat toy over Jamal’s head. “Ticklish daddy has a ticklish dick! This is going to be fun.”

Max went back to working over Jamal’s feet. Causing him to erupt into full on laughter with sounds of pleasure mixed in.

“God! Oh my god!” Jamal continued to groan in ecstasy. “Fuck!”

“Do you like it when I tickle your cock? Hm. Does the ticklish father enjoying having his dick feathered? I think he does. I think he does.”

Jamal wanted to roll around, but Max was holding him still. For Jamal, what was worse is not just his feet getting tickled, but that now his cock was being teased.

The feather slid along the shaft of the man. Causing more sounds to pour out of him.

“Who’s a ticklish daddy?” Sean asked.

“I am! Hahahahaha! I’m a very ticklish daddy!” Jamal replied.

“Such a strong man is so weak. I think enjoy being a little submissive boy. Don’t you?”

Jamal shook his head. “I’m not weak! I’m not submissive!” He exclaimed through his chuckles.

“I think you do. The way your cock is so hard. I think you love it!”

Ryon was in pure horror as he watched his dad continue to be in his hysterical state. The worst part was now seeing one of his best friends torment his father’s cock in front of him. And to hear his father moan in between his shrieks of laughter.

Jamal’s laughter rose and rose. His hips rocked up and down as his pleasure system hijacked his mind. He couldn’t help the powerful sensations swelling in his body. A bit of pre-cum appeared on his head.

“Stop! Hahahahahahaha! I can’t take it! Hahahahahahahahah! No more! Hahahahahahaha! Please!” Jamal cried out.

“No, I think I’ll keep tickling your cock until it explodes,” Sean teased. He swished the cat toy back and forth. It’s plumaged brushing up against Jamal’s cock. He’d stop every so often. Just long enough to stop Jamal from being able to cum.

“Come on! Let me cum!” Jamal shouted.

“Not yet,” Sean said. He then twisted the cat toy along Jamal’s member.

Jamal bounced up and down. “Oh fuck! Hahahahahahaha! You have to stop! Hahahahahahaha! I can’t take anymore! It’s too much!”

Ryon saw tears forming in his father’s eyes as his two friends continued to tickle him to insanity.

“Beg me, ticklish daddy. Maybe I’ll spare your ticklish cock if you beg hard enough. I’ll even get you off.”

“Jesus! Hahahahahahahaha! No more tickling! Hahahahaha! Please! Not tickling! Hahahahaha! Okay, I’m weak! Hahahahahahahahaha! I can’t stand it! Hahahahahaha! Stop tickling my feet! Hahahahahaha! Please stop tickling my dick! Hahahahahaha! I’m begging you to stop! Hahahahaha! Just let me cum!”

“Tell me what a ticklish daddy you are. How weak you are. And what a ticklish cock you have.”

Jamal hesitated for a moment, before he said, “Fuck! I can’t take this anymore! I’m weak man! I’m a ticklish daddy! Who has a ticklish cock! Please stop!”

“Good. Good. I’ll let you cum.” Sean reached forward. He jerked Jamal, who cooed in please between laughter.

Like a volcano going off. Jamal came. He came hard. Cum continued to cum out of the man as Sean pumped his cock more and more. Finally, Jamal couldn’t cum anymore. That’s when Sean floated the feather along Jamal’s dick again. This caused a powerful yelp from Jamal. His member came back to life as it stayed hard. Jamal’s laughter took off to new heights.

“Is this ticklish cock even more sensitive now that it came. I think it is. And I’m going to tickle it.”

Jamal was howling with laughter. Ryon had never seen his father laugh so hard, or so loudly. He thought his father was going mad.

Sean flicked the feathers along Jamal’s head, teasing his still hard cock.

“No! Noooooo! What are you doing?!” Jamal asked in between bouts of laughter. “Stop! Oh my god, stop!”

“If you want me to stop. You’ll have to call me master, and lick my feet.”

Ryon’s eyes went wide, when Sean said that. After all this, he didn’t think his father would give in. But as Sean’s feather twirled about, and stroked along Jamal’s dick. The poor man could do nothing, but give in to any demand asked of him.

“P-p-pleeehehehehehehehe!” Jamal stated.

“Yes? What is it?” Sean asked.

“Gahahahahahahaha! Ok! Ok! Hahahahahahahaha! You win! Hahahahahaha! P-pleheheheheaase! M-mahahahahaha! Ma-mahahahahahahaha! Please master! Hahahahahahaha! Please stop! I’m begging you master! Please have mercy on me! And stop tickling me!”

“And what are you going to do for me?” Sean asked.

“Don’t do it, dad!” Ryon yelled.

Jamal looked over at his son. The look in his eye told Ryon that his father had been beaten. He was a broken man. He was now Sean’s slave. Max would get his revenge. Ryon had his heart shattered everything, but it only got worse as his father wailed in ticklish agony and said, “Please master! Let me lick your feet!”

Sean signaled for Max to stop. The two other them got off of Jamal. They sat him up. Sean took off his shoes. He had hair on tops of his foot, and toes. Sean wiggled his foot. “Crawl to me my slave. Crawl to me, and lick my feet.”

Jamal did as he was told. He slowly inched his way over to Sean. Jamal leaned in. First it was a quick lick. Then Jamal went the full length of Sean’s foot. His wet warm tongue touching the bottom of another man’s foot.

“Suck on my toes, slave,” Sean commanded.

Jamal opened his mouth, and took in Sean’s big toe. His tongue swirled around the toe. Jamal brought his lips together, and sensually sucked. His puckering getting strong as he continued.

Sean could only smile at the situation before him. A muscular man, who had been in the Navy, and still retained his tone body was now his. He’d do anything. Even suck on his toes. The tongue bath was nice. But knowing how ticklish Ryon’s dad was, that was the cherry on top. Especially both his feet, and his cock. Sean knew he’d had more fun with Ryon’s dad in the future. There was going to be more foot worship. And Sean was going to see just how ticklish both his feet, and cock were.

Max approached Ryon. “You may have fucked my girlfriend. But I’ve completely humiliated you and your father.” He pointed to Ryon’s cellphone. “I’ve been recording the whole thing. When we are done. I’m going to send this to Lola. In fact, I’m going to make sure everyone sees it. You broke our deal. And now I’ve broken you and your father. And we’re just getting started."

Last edited:
It has seriously blown my mind that no one has responded to this yet. I’ve read this story over and over again. One of my favorites on the site. I really love grown men conforming to the torture and will of younger dudes and being forced to worship their feet. I am praying we get a part 2! And thank you to Brody who always has great taste for commissioning this!

Awesome tale. But if it were me, I'd tell him that if both of them didn't return for an encore then I would send the video to Lola. That way they could have fun again!

What's New

6/27/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back