• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best kill in movies ever

Duke Diablo

4th Level Red Feather
Inspired by BigNorm's question about mangas... reminded me of Battle Royale manga and the movie, in which my fave scene comes.
So, here's how it goes:
Two girls are against the fighting. They use a megaphone to call out to their classmates and tell them to unite against the program that has them killing each other. However, it doesn't have the desired effect: one of the 'contestants' shots them down with a spray of bullets. However, one of them is still alive (barely). So, the guy strolls up to her, takes a megaphone, presses it next to her mouth and empties the charger into her stomack. Artistic.

So, what's your fave killing scene in the movies?

There's a cool scene in Predator 2 where you see a guy, in the distance, and silhouetted, get his spine ripped out by the predator.

The pirate getting hit by the cannonball in Pirates of the Caribbean was neat too.

And another really effective one is in the D-Day scene in Saving Private Ryan. A young soldier gets shot in the head, but the bullet bounces right off his steel helmet. He takes his helmet off the inspect the damage as his comrade says "you lucky sonofabitch" - right as a second bullet nails him through the head.

EDIT: OH and one of my favourites is the chase scene in Robocop. Two police officers in a squad car are chasing a group of robbers in a van. The back doors of the van are wide open and the robbers are shooting at the car. When one of them takes a bullet to the leg and falls down, the leader of the gang picks him up and says "can you fly, Bobby?" just before tossing him onto the windscreen of the squad car. 😀 Gold.

My favorite is from a James Bond movie: License to Kill, when the man's head blows up.

There's a cool scene in Predator 2 where you see a guy, in the distance, and silhouetted, get his spine ripped out by the predator.

The pirate getting hit by the cannonball in Pirates of the Caribbean was neat too.

And another really effective one is in the D-Day scene in Saving Private Ryan. A young soldier gets shot in the head, but the bullet bounces right off his steel helmet. He takes his helmet off the inspect the damage as his comrade says "you lucky sonofabitch" - right as a second bullet nails him through the head.

EDIT: OH and one of my favourites is the chase scene in Robocop. Two police officers in a squad car are chasing a group of robbers in a van. The back doors of the van are wide open and the robbers are shooting at the car. When one of them takes a bullet to the leg and falls down, the leader of the gang picks him up and says "can you fly, Bobby?" just before tossing him onto the windscreen of the squad car. 😀 Gold.

love that scene in saving private ryan! my favorite from robocop was when that thug's van hits the vat of taxic waste and he washes out the back all deformed and skin melting/bubbling off.

also the brain sucking scene in Starship Troopers had me dropping my jaw. i have so many others...

Last edited:
Tobi loves all killing scenes in the Saw series... so cruel, yet they prove some point, so artistic yet bloody, so... so... beautiful... Damn it Duke now Tobi has to download the whole series yet again to see them all again!!!

Personally, I liked Russell Crowe in Gladiator when he pulled the double slice decapitation in the ring. At that point, you knew he wasn't pissing around.

Oh, the bottle scene in Pan's Labrynth - I nearly forgot about that.

And speaking of Saw, the hit-and-run driver's death in Saw 3. My butt was clenched so hard I nearly broke the seat.

Predator ( aka Predator 1 if you want ^^ ) has one great kill !
The moustached guy with the "through-by-all-things-laser" predator's weapon !!!
i loved that one

Otherwise i'm a huge fan oh headshots, so i've been very happy seeing the first minutes of the movie "Shooter" ( six great headshots with plenty of brain all over ) especially the guy in the truck getting head shotted that was just brilliant ... meh 🙂

the 5 nazis guys from the beginning of "Stalingrad" movie were also cool

some movies had actually some "great" or "cool" at least "funny" deaths !

Spoilers ahead:

I vote for either the big guy with the sword in the public square in "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

or

(and this is the spoilery one, so look away if you haven't seen "No Country for Old men"):

the death of Llewelyn Moss in "No Country for Old Men."

Thought of a couple more good ones,

also both spoilers--for "Midnight Cowboy" and "Rescue Dawn," respectively:

Ratso Rizzo in "Midnight Cowboy"

and

Steve Zahn in "Rescue Dawn."

Big fan of Vincent Price in Theatre of Blood. he plays a madman who exacts revenge on critics of his Shakespearean acting work by killing them one-by-one according to moments from various plays. Just as an example: At one point, he murders Robert Morley by force-feeding him his pet poodles! :shock:

Also great: Vincent Price in the Dr. Phibes movies. Same revenge killings concept, with more over-the-top murders.

also both spoilers--for "Midnight Cowboy" and "Rescue Dawn," respectively:

Ratso Rizzo in "Midnight Cowboy"

and

Steve Zahn in "Rescue Dawn."

i remember rescue dawn.... barely. wasn't that good to me. i forgot how steve zahn died...

i also enjoyed the ending to The Kiss of The Dragon. i mean the whole movie was named after the way the main bad guy died.

i also loved seeing Paris Hilton getting a pipe shoved through her head in House of Wax.

Kane's death in 'See No Evil'

Lucy Liu's Death in 'Kill Bill, Vol. 1'

David Alan Grier's death in 'Tales From Da Hood'

There are so many good kills in Freddy vs. Jason, I can't decide which one I like the most.

The silence of the hams, the killing scene in the shower. First she is stabbed by knife multiple times, shot by gun, then a machine gun and after all of that with a grenade launcher... :d

i'm in the middle of watching Diary of the Dead and i love the scene introducing the mute Amish guy. man, he kicks ass. running out, tossing a stick of dynamite at a bunch of zombies and sticks up a cardboard sign around his neck saying his name is Samuel just as flesh and dirt rains on him from the blowed up zombies.

hell, even how he sacrificed himself by shoving a reaper's blade through his own head into the head of the zombie biting him. who says the amish can't kick ass?

George A. Romero always has great death scenes in his movies.

Last edited:
Sin City always had a favorite one from me.

===== Spoiler =====

Whenever Marv is strapped to the electric chair and they shock him the first time. Then he spits up blood and says. " Is that the best you can do pansies?" Love it. That, and his dialogue with the Priest. " Hurry it up, haven't got all day." Great stuff. But... There's way too many good death scene's in movies. If you go to IGN.com they had a list on great horror kills, list of 100 ones. Then again that was a little while ago too, not sure if it's still on the site or not.

Any one of the several killings in the Saw series. Oh God, I love those movies.

Indiana Jones killing a swordsman with his gun like it was a casual thing.

Jet Li killing the French main bad guy's two right hand thugs with superb martial arts.

An actor playing Bruce Lee in the movie "Dragon" killing a demonic samurai with martial arts and the fiend's own weapon in a dream sequence.

Aowen killing the Witch King of Agnar (GO GIRL POWER)! ^_^

Aragorn killing Lurtz.

Optimus Prime NEARLY killing Megatron in the Transformers: The Movie.

The very first Saw was the best. I mean by god, it didn't really have any gore to it, but you're sure you have it figured out and the end completely messes with your mind. Total " woah" moment. They're pretty good. The gore factor started going up in them, and the stories kinda lacked the same that he first one hand ( in my honest opinion. ) Although I would have to say after the first one, the fourth is my next favorite.

never watched any of the saw series. is it really that good? or is it just a gore fest like hostel?

As mentioned before the first one is less of a gore fest and has more of a mysterious plot line to it. Saw II and III seemed to me a bit more of a gore fest than the first one.

Me, being as weird as I am, enjoy gory movies so that's probably the only reason I enjoyed the last few just as much as I enjoyed the first.

I've yet to see the Saw IV yet.

Speaking of Hostel... I enjoy that quite a lot, too.

That earlier post reminded me: I'm not a huge Lord of the Rings fan but Sean Bean's death in the first one was pretty major.

Why is everyone posting how the enjoyed the deaths of the good guys or victims? What about the bad guys getting what they deserve? Shit, I'm starting to feel like a catholic in a satanist convention AND I'M NOT EVEN CATHOLIC!

Why is everyone posting how the enjoyed the deaths of the good guys or victims? What about the bad guys getting what they deserve? Shit, I'm starting to feel like a catholic in a satanist convention AND I'M NOT EVEN CATHOLIC!

'Cause the death of a good guy--at least, a protagonist--has tragic weight. One may not "enjoy" it the way one enjoys, say, a fudgsicle, but it arguably has more impact on you as an audience member than any other kind of death. Sean Bean's death in that Tolkien movie stuck with me more than any other death in any of the 47 hours of those Tolkien movies.

Speaking for myself, here, anyway. I tend to think more of those deaths in film and literature more than the deaths of bad guys we're meant to enjoy vengefully and viscerally, because that enjoyment, while real, engages a baser part of my nature and is separate from--more artificial than--the actual human experience of death.

I'm just sayin'.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back