• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickle technique?

Best tickle technique?

• Slow and Soft

Votes: 448 40.5%
  • Soft and Fast

Votes: 339 30.7%
  • Slow and Hard

Votes: 108 9.8%
  • Hard and Fast

Votes: 169 15.3%
  • Other

Votes: 42 3.8%

• Total voters
Soft and fast if nice but I would love to have it mixed up depending on the area and the response.

Other, because...

... it depends on the ticklee's reactions. If she's very ticklish, I start out with soft and slow touches, gradually accelerating to hard and fast. Less ticklish girls usually need a harder touch, or some pointed tools like a knitting needle or ballpen.

And it depends on the mood. If tickling is used as sexual foreplay, soft and slow is the way to go. But for "ritual punishment" or other role games, hard and fast is better. Or any combination of the options... 😎

I think soft and fast is the way to go b/c most ticklees will break easier if they are given a softer touch. but other people are right if you want to give real brute tickling you should do hard and fast. It also depends on the mood and ticklishness of the ticklee.

I like a combination of all options depending on the mood I am in and the ler. But it also depeends on the area being tickled, some areas respond better to diferent types of tickling than others.😀

Soft and slow or soft and fast is definately great. I've never really had any luck with hard tickling on feet... I think thats maybe more of a ribs thing. Wull crap, like ticklemad says, it does depend on where you're tickin

Other

That is / was my vote only because everyone is different and reacts differently to different styles and methods of tickling and different tickle techniques work differently depending on the spot or area tickled. Simetimes mixing up the varied styles and methods of tickling works better too! I tend to like to mix it up but what ever makes the ticklee scream and beg for mercy while engulfed in totaly hysteria is MY ultimate goal. Same goes for me as the ticklee as well.....so I can TAKE exactly what I can dish out!

TTD

I use variations of all 4, but hard and fast is the one that's my trademark.

I think that is better start with soft touches, and slowly go increasing to fast... That way you can cause real histerical laughter... Try it....

really really SOFT drives me absolutely in sane 😉

On a very ticklish day, the Tickler needs to start out a little harder and move on to soft for me to have a chance to get something out of it too......

but SOFT and Ss L oOo W 😉 .... PLEASE 😉

i agree with haltickling.... it really does depend on how you should do it....

Amen to this~has me screaming in no time!
XOXO

tinge{A} said:
really really SOFT drives me absolutely in sane 😉

On a very ticklish day, the Tickler needs to start out a little harder and move on to soft for me to have a chance to get something out of it too......

but SOFT and Ss L oOo W 😉 .... PLEASE 😉

I am a deep believer in balance. This it must not be neither too slow nor too fast, but the exact opposite.

~_^ Heheh. I'll see which of you pick up on that. Anywho, I'm not exactly "soft" but I'm far from hard as well. And my fingers aren't racing up and down their soles, nor are they creeping down the crack of the arch.

For me,it's difficult to stand every type of tickling.Specially with fingers or tongue!

Slow and hard, the slowness makes 30 minutes seem like forever, thus driving her crazy. It's the shortest enjoyment to get out of her, but also the best reactions, thus making it the ideal foreplay.

mariam said:
For me,it's difficult to stand every type of tickling.Specially with fingers or tongue!

A tongue tickler is the artist of the tickling world. Especially devastating between the toes or up the length of a bare sole. :wooha:

Fast and Hard for me. My boyfriend and I like to tickle each other until we can't take it anymore...but tickling me soft and slow will do that too!

This poll should truly be sent to all the video producers maybe they would be open to the thoughts of those of us who make up there audience.

Soft and slow added in with a few non stop hard tickles in there as well. You know just for good measure 😀

I too, would say soft and slow, but with a few harder tickles mixed in to break up the routine.

Hard and Fast.....absolutely! Love when the ticklee is screaming and begging for mercy! Makes me just tickle MORE!

M1

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back