• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best way to try out being a Lee?

TCKLBoi

What's some services or app/websites ect. that y'all know of that'll help find some tickles!

You might start a Fetlife account and see what (if anything) that drums up. Keep in mind, it's a long shot.

I never had any luck on Fetlife but the tickling scene is very small though, Have a look if their are any dominatrix's are near you. I wish i had done that sooner.

I never had any luck on Fetlife but the tickling scene is very small though, Have a look if their are any dominatrix's are near you. I wish i had done that sooner.
honestly might be the best idea just to start off with especially since my area is quite dry for ticklers 🙁

Goof around with your friends to where it eventually turns into a tickle fight

I get that. You'd prefer to have women tickle you because they're generally more playful, and while there are plenty of them on here for you to meet, and eventually meet up for a tickle session, you have to be patient and get to know them for a while first. In the meantime, try going out to places IRL where women would be and score some of their numbers (just be very careful when doing that), and after you two have gotten better acquainted, meet up with them, use some excuse to tickle them, and see if they tickle you back.

I get that. You'd prefer to have women tickle you because they're generally more playful, and while there are plenty of them on here for you to meet, and eventually meet up for a tickle session, you have to be patient and get to know them for a while first. In the meantime, try going out to places IRL where women would be and score some of their numbers (just be very careful when doing that), and after you two have gotten better acquainted, meet up with them, use some excuse to tickle them, and see if they tickle you back.
That's probably the best option for me im just a bit shy about chatting to women out in bars and clubs and stuff ahaha

I second finding a domme. A real professional will make sure everything is comfortable for you and not so scary. Plus they will most likely be experienced in tickling.

I second finding a domme. A real professional will make sure everything is comfortable for you and not so scary. Plus they will most likely be experienced in tickling.
honestly it's looking like the best idea right now! just gotta save up some money and see what i can find out here. Thanks for the advice!

That's probably the best option for me im just a bit shy about chatting to women out in bars and clubs and stuff ahaha

If you're employed, practice your social skills with your female coworkers (just maintain professional boundaries, as I sadly learned that the hard way), and they'll help you loosen up and feel more confident around other women. They may know a woman to hook you up with.

If you're employed, practice your social skills with your female coworkers (just maintain professional boundaries, as I sadly learned that the hard way), and they'll help you loosen up and feel more confident around other women. They may know a woman to hook you up with.
Honestly for me i never used to be bad with women but i've just got out a 4 year relationship so it's a mix of depression and being suuuper rusty that's making me worry more than i should ahaha!

Honestly for me i never used to be bad with women but i've just got out a 4 year relationship so it's a mix of depression and being suuuper rusty that's making me worry more than i should ahaha!

Here's a link to help you overcome shyness https://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-Shyness-with-Girls It wouldn't be a bad idea to have some of your mates be your wing man when going out and meeting women, especially if they have more experience with dating

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back