• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Betting Odds: 2009

Jawa

TMF Expert
Thought I'd start up a fun thread about 2009's major events, here and IRL, and here's how it's gonna work:

We make a bet, and if at any time in 2009 this thing DOES happen, I'll award either a sketch or a comission or some rubbish. and, of course, you get bragging rights.

But this is just for fun, so I'll get us started off:

I bet in 2009, there will be a LEGO SPONGEBOB Video-Game. It makes logical sense. First, they had LEGO Starwars, then LEGO Indiana-Jones, then LEGO Batman. The only other franchse I can think of under Lego's belt that they had NOT made into a Game was LEGO Spongbob.
However, it's gonna get crap reviews, because it will use the same, or similar gameplay mechanics of the previous lego Franchise games, and the only difference would be... the characters and settings.

I also bet that the Golden Feather will either go to Umojar or Oekaki Tickles. it's a toss-up.

i didn't know the theater had golden feather awards as well...

i bet that someone meets someone else from here in person..

o i also bet that one of two pro football teams will win the Super Bowl...:ggrin:

Last edited:
i didn't know the theater had golden feather awards as well...

Pretty sure it applies to all the major TK forums; THe Bandito and White-Lotus won it for this year...

i bet that someone meets someone else from here in person..

Always a safe bet. XD We should like... Organize Meetups or something. ALl the other fetish forums are doing it.

o i also bet that one of two pro football teams will win the Super Bowl...:ggrin:

This bet is as safe as a ship in the drydocks. and a ship wasn't made to be left in the dry-docks.

Any other takers? C'MON! I FEEL LIKE A BUZZKILL!!!

I reckon the troops will start coming out of Iraq, as in a definite withdrawal. 😛 Does that count?

I'm also going to go ahead and guess Gordon Brown won't be Prime Minister by the end of 2009.

I reckon the troops will start coming out of Iraq, as in a definite withdrawal. 😛 Does that count?

I'm also going to go ahead and guess Gordon Brown won't be Prime Minister by the end of 2009.

It counts. this wacky-Iraqui buisness has been on everyones' minds, mine included, and I heard something about a withdrawl in maybe the next year... or three... *shrug* What? you expect me to follow the news closeley? When I'm not thinking of good topics I'm in the Gallery!!!

And Gordon Brown...
*shrugs again* I don't follow American polotics, so I have NO IDEAR AT ALL... but I'ma have to go with you on this one.

No, but I'm a Psych-O if that means anything.

wanna play Nostradamus with us?

Not quite.I will see what I can pick up.Well I see the Twin Towers but I don't know what that would mean.I also predict more hurricanes for around my area.I think security is going to get even more tight at the air ports.Anyway it's a bit hard for me to predict the future when I have no specific person to focus it on.

Not quite.I will see what I can pick up.Well I see the Twin Towers but I don't know what that would mean.I also predict more hurricanes for around my area.I think security is going to get even more tight at the air ports.Anyway it's a bit hard for me to predict the future when I have no specific person to focus it on.

Oh cool, you really are a psychic? I thought you were kidding.

Yes,I am I have predicted many things.I would seem fake to those who have seen to much TV because people do not realize that psychics are not perfect we are not 100% accurate.I can tell many stories where I freaked people out lol.

Is it alright if I try my hand at interpreting what you saw?

"I see the twin Towers" - Presumeably, that means either God willing, there will be something built to replace where the Twin-Towers sat at Ground Zero, or...

Hurricanes are USUALLY a safer bet... *shrugs* Name a year WITHOUT them.

And the security thing.... that might go hand-in-hand with...
bugger-it; Lets hope history does NOT have the habbit of REPEATING itself Every 8 years.

On another note; I predict in 2009, there will be another S4 Artist Collab; and Oekaki Tickles and Gripped Chimp will be onboard for it. However, again, My invitation will be lost in the mail. (I tell myself this t night to keep from crying... *sniff* *sniff* )

*shakes up the magic talking eight ball*

It galls me to say this as a Patriots fan to prognosticate this but the winner of Super Bowl XLIII will be the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I predict that Norm Coleman will retain his Senate seat in Minnesota.

Lastly I predict that Israel will strike and destroy one key nuclear site in Iran.

I'm pretty pyschic too and have seen things that have come to pass, others that haven't. I've also used progression to see the future. Personally at least I felt 2009 a very neutral year, gives no strong impressions either way. Other years I've gotten very distinct impressions but 2009 strikes me as a relatively uneventful year in terms of world events, not completely of course but 2009 doesn't feel like a year that will be of high importance in the history books. Will let you know if I get anything else though.

BTW Queen Bee Bee do you participate on any paranormal boards? I didn't think of it until you mentioned being pyschic but your name and avatar suddenly seem familiar, like I'd seen it on a different site before. Getting major Deja Vu here!

I'm pretty pyschic too and have seen things that have come to pass, others that haven't. I've also used progression to see the future. Personally at least I felt 2009 a very neutral year, gives no strong impressions either way. Other years I've gotten very distinct impressions but 2009 strikes me as a relatively uneventful year in terms of world events, not completely of course but 2009 doesn't feel like a year that will be of high importance in the history books. Will let you know if I get anything else though.

BTW Queen Bee Bee do you participate on any paranormal boards? I didn't think of it until you mentioned being pyschic but your name and avatar suddenly seem familiar, like I'd seen it on a different site before. Getting major Deja Vu here!

No,I haven't I use my powers to do readings every now and then and other things but I have never worked on any boards or went to an actual haunted house.I would if I was invited but I've never been called on any ''ghost mission'' lol

I agree with FeatherDaemon. Israel will make an anti-nuke strike on Iran, the current credit-induced recession will be worsened by the bailouts and Obama's policies, extending for an additional 16 months after his inauguration. Europe and the US will standby as the Islamic forces move on Israel, but are defeated.

I bet uwe boll will make another videogame movie against all odds.

I bet it will be Metal Gear.

With Robert Downey Junior Playing Solid Snake.

Normally I'd bet against this, since people have started to refuse to sell him licenses. But Kojima is pretty naive.

I bet that the US economy picks back up, due to Barack Obama inspiring people to end it, and the various rules of macroeconomics.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back