• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beware of the "Solemaster"

soles4ever

Although there is a link to The Solemaster on this page aswell - and i would really like to know why! - i can only say: stay away from that homepage!!!
You would pay 7$ for absolute rubbish (a special grand opening price it says - haha, what would this guy like to charge people otherwise...?!) 😡
He only offers some clips with girls not being ticklish and his so called images are movie stills of bad quality🙁

I just want everyone to know not to make my mistake aswell!!!!
There are lots and lots of other tickle sites that offer you much more for a better price in relevance!

Solemaster.Com Replies

Hello Soles4Ever,

I have recieved much praise and a few complaints over the years about my site, and your feedback is certainly the harshest that I have ever received. While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, it would have been more fair and effective if you had levied your complaint against us directly rather than aired it on a public board without even giving us a chance to respond to your individual concerns.

I cannot speak to exactly what was present on the website when you joined in March, but I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed. I have since come to find out that my partner who is responsible for posting fresh content weekly (which he has faithfully done for months now) has leaned more towards foot torment rather than tickling. The still pics are much better for the tickling fantasy depictions, but even then I realize that many ticklers value MPEG's so much more.

I do not agree that none of the girls are ticklish at all - Tiffany, Moon, Tabitha and Maxine in many cases exhibited good responses and most of the models were ticklish to one degree or another. I would have to say that Betty and Veronica were the worst models I have ever had and I will never hire them again because even working with them was annoying. But they have very nice soles, so I do not wish to deprive the community of viewing them.

I will agree that none of them react by screaming hysterically, nor are they tortured without mercy. I have NEVER advertised the site as such - my main goal when I was shooting originally was to focus on getting good pictures of the feet. Allow me to segue into my primary beef with tickle sites.

There are sites that focus on tickling exclusively and do try to "tickle the hell" out of the models. While I try to give such sites a chance, I am almost invariably let down because while they focus on the intense tickling, they do not get good shots of the feet and soles wiggling which is what I want. This makes me as annoyed at them as you are evidently at my site.

Are you starting to see the picture? It is not a matter of my site having bad photography or not putting out truly erotic material - it is in the eye of the beholder.

I am originally a foot guy who moved on to bondage, then stocks, and finally tickling. So my first love is women's soles, and since I love the wiggling, it didn't matter as much to me whether or not the girl screamed for mercy so much as the lighting, angle and flexibility of the feet. In fact, I find hysterical struggling to be a distraction as their feet move so rapidly that they eye cannot track them. Only very lately have I come to appreciate hysterical tickling, and how much it means to other ticklers.

One thing I will take exception to is the images and stills being of poor quality. If you are talking about in terms of tickle reaction or it not satisfying your particular tastes, then you may have a point. If you are talking about lighting, angle, distance and overall clarity of image, I would say baloney. I have some of the best looking pictures around - not all of them are like that, mind you. But plenty enough to where it is more than worth the entry price.

I also think my MPEG's look d*mn good as well; I won't name names but when I look at clips from other vendors, most of them are grainy, poorly lit, and I can't even see the soles clearly in most cases. The only other clips I would hold up as being close to mine is Tickle Paradise. ( a site that I happen to like)

But to be blunt, I don't think there is a tickle site out there that I HAVEN'T heard bad things about from time to time. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I realize that ticklers are a different breed, and can disagree with each other on many points because of individual taste.

We have all come about our fetish in different ways, and no one site will be perfect, nor is one man's kink better than another. That is not an excuse for me not doing my best to try and please 95 % of everyone out there. I DO listen to feedback from everyone and if I think it is reasonable, I will do my best to accomodate - but you have to let me know first.

I'm a perfectionistic sort and very picky about what I like to see. I have a foot fetish and I do this for the love of it, not because I want to cash in on all of the foot guys out there, like so many sites seem to do. I have 1500 images + and nearly 20 MPEGs on board with regular updates which I feel is good value, especially given the excellent sole shots that I feature.

But tell you what, I'll start posting some sample clips and images on here and let y'all decide if I'm worth it. Feel free to contact me, Soles4Ever, I like your name and if I can make a concession for you to make you happy, let me know.

I am nothing, if not fair.

Sincerely,

The Solemaster of http://solemaster.com

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back