• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bex Has A New Look.... With Bio ( Hope You Like )

pabuluz1

TMF Master
i was drawing before and i ended up drawing a new bex... let me know wot ya think 🙂 please

Attachments

• Bex Bio.jpg
    Bex Bio.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 1,697
A very thorough biography! This is a tougher, meaner, more adult Becky (keep it legal indeed!), who looks like she could be a real terror for Tiffany. Fine... tough girls I don't mind! It's that much more satisfying to reduce 'em to tears with tickling abuse!

Yeah, the tougher the better! 😀 Actually, if u can actually tie her up without loosing any limbs, THEN u can feel REAAAAL good about ur strength....and as the weakspots and ticklishness prove, u will get ur revard. 😉

I hope we'll see the older versions of the other hotties as well.....

(pssst! If I have to choose, I'd say the normal ones are cuter! 😀)

;o

Can't wait 'til you make a tickling pic of her getting tickled like that! XD

(I agree with Hun, the first style was much cuter. But being goth, this look is more appropriate. Either way, I'll be happy with what ever decision you make on this one! ^_^)

Edit: I do like her without the lipring though! Lip rings scare me! 😛

This looks GREAT, man! 😀 Though I liked the old look of Bex a lot, I like the new version even better! Really dark -almost cruel, just like a goth should look like. I bet Tiffany is going to get a very hard (and mercilesly ticklish) time with a sister like that! 😀
Thanks!

am workin on new rosie and tiff

and for the people who prefer the cuter characters there still gonna be here... i try to please 😉

Uh oh
I think I liked more the older look
She appears to be, choose one,
either
Hilary Duff
Nicole Richie
or
Jessica Simpson
In the "let's-look-like-skeletons-to-be-sexy"
I think a healthier, more (I don't want to say fat or chubby) I don't know, she may looke prettier less skinny.

Another excellent job Pab. She has that "I'm not to be messed with." look about her.

Excellent profile pic Pab.
I like this style alot
Hope to see more work like this 🙂

I like this version better
I like more of the less cartoony kind of drawings

pabuluz said:
oh ok... just thought id try a new look.

didnt mean it was bad; just mentioned my taste, which noone cares about! 😛XD

I agree with you, Hungarian - the original Becky looks cuter, and I tend to prefer the cuter looking girls. 🙂 (Although cute and goth don't usually mix, they do in her case - da Pab-man is skillful. 😀)

I don't think you could just tie this new Becky up and then tickle her - I think if you tried that, you'd most likely lose important parts of your anatomy in the attempt. 😉 Better plan - tickle her a bit to soften 'er up, THEN tie her up and go to town on those weak spots! 😛

Meet the new Bex, not like the old Bex...

I must admit I liked the "cuter" old version better but this one's aw reet too! It's a healthy thing for an artist to change the look of his characters. (Or to put it another way, HOW long has Charlie Brown been wearing that same shirt?)

I'm all about Bex, man. She's awesome. Either version rules. Wanna see more of her.

Bex (like all of your characters, Pab) was a fascinating character when all she was was merely a cartoon character. Giving her that bio makes her come alive, more like a character in a novel or a movie.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back