• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bianca shades is not ticklish M/F

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is primarily a vibrated to orgasm clip BUT there is some attempts at tickling in it.
Many of you have asked for Bianca to be tickled but this clip shows she's just not reactive to it.

there's 2 different clips to download in this thread. make sure to get them both.

Here's a 2nd and different preview clip.
In this clip the guy sucked and licked her toes after orgasms.
This is the only time we've seen her have somewhat of a ticklish situation.

Correction: Bianca Shades IS ticklish ...

Um, excuse me ...

Somewhat??

TIB. Mi Amigo:

Aside from oozing LUST and being the sexiest, hottest woman on the scene at this present time, can you please explain to Bianca that her shrieks of laughter accompanied by struggles to wrest her perfectly symmetrical foot from your mouth while shouting, "Stop!!" = Ticklishness?

:bowing:

Encore, pleeeeez!!

I foresee a #1 clip in the making ... and creditors POUNDING at my door. 😀

Peace.

meatnpotatoes

Thank the Lord! What an incredible waste it would have been to have such a beautiful creature devoid of ticklishness. I think some further investigation is required. I’ll bet there’s at least one spot that sends her into ticklish orbit, though getting there may require a level of intimacy that’s difficult to obtain in a business relationship.

Um, excuse me ...

Somewhat??

TIB. Mi Amigo:

Aside from oozing LUST and being the sexiest, hottest woman on the scene at this present time, can you please explain to Bianca that her shrieks of laughter accompanied by struggles to wrest her perfectly symmetrical foot from your mouth while shouting, "Stop!!" = Ticklishness?

:bowing:

Encore, pleeeeez!!

I foresee a #1 clip in the making ... and creditors POUNDING at my door. 😀

Peace.

meatnpotatoes
Her feet are perfectly symmetrical I'll give you that but she was only ticklish after orgasm and only with toe sucking. The laugh you've seen is about at extreme as her reactions get. Beyond that there's nothing worth filming about because of her low ticklishness. Believe me we've tried hard to catch her in that one certain mood during that one certain moment in time ... but she just won't laugh.

Last edited:
"I'm all sensitive! You're cheating!"

Thanks for both clips. At the end of the first preview, as the lucky guy tickles her midsection beautiful Bianca tells him, "I'm all sensitive! You're cheating!" Then in the second preview, she again laughs as he tickles her.

I know the type, that mostly not-ticklish woman who sometimes has a ticklish reaction. If only we could figure out how to keep those ticklish nerve endings aglow. But often much of a person's ticklishness depends on other things, such as the relationship of the ticklee and would-be tickler; or, in this case, Bianca's state of relaxation causes her ticklishness to increase. Funny enough, he's tickling Bianca's midsection when she cries out how sensitive she is, as I believe the stomach relates to emotions.

Bianca's top flatters her wonderful upper body; next time, how about that top with short shorts or a thong?

RE-Correction: Bianca Shades is Intermittently Ticklish

Her feet are perfectly symmetrical I'll give you that but she was only ticklish after orgasm and only with toe sucking. The laugh you've seen is about at extreme as her reactions get. Beyond that there's nothing worth filming about because of her low ticklishness. Believe me we've tried hard to catch her in that one certain mood during that one certain moment in time ... but she just won't laugh.

Okay. I'll buy that. I've licked a few pretty "non-ticklish" toes and didn't get a fraction of the reaction she had. Sadly, I know the elusive ticklebug of which Em Es speaks :sadcry:

That there is some very valuable FOOT-age, TIB. Glad it's in the archives.

Thanks, Bianca :wub: ...

H&E

Have you tried Tag Team? Vibe her through a couple of good orgasms and tickle (or toe suck) during the next one. Also, she may be one of those people who are really ticklish in some random spot. I once had a girlfriend who would let me poke and prod all the usual places without so much as a smile. But during a massage we both found her "spot". It was along her spine between her shoulder blades. Give her a head-to-toe inspection. Even if you don't find it, consider the journey!!

Check out the free clip in the post right above this one!

Also, we recently put Bianca through another forced orgasm and then tried tickling her as a surprise, and she was very ticklish for about 10 seconds. Very! Then it faded away and ... nothing.
🙁

However...

Even though Bianca isn't truly ticklish, her reaction to you tickling her underarms was really nice. It seemed to be a bit of a turn-on for her... I could easily watch a clip of that as well. Does slow tickling "do that" for her? It may not be a she's laughing like crazy type of clip, but given her lovely voice, moans, and deep breaths, that could still be a fun clip nonetheless... especially if you slowly tickle her underarms, legs/inner thighs, and feet...

...just a thought.

Yup...I liked her reactions to be honest :smilestar

Even though Bianca isn't truly ticklish, her reaction to you tickling her underarms was really nice. It seemed to be a bit of a turn-on for her... I could easily watch a clip of that as well. Does slow tickling "do that" for her? It may not be a she's laughing like crazy type of clip, but given her lovely voice, moans, and deep breaths, that could still be a fun clip nonetheless... especially if you slowly tickle her underarms, legs/inner thighs, and feet...

...just a thought.

It's actually amazing that Bianca is so sexy that people are willing to watch a tickling clip of her where she's barely giggling. Amazing indeed! I think I like your suggestion of slow sensual tickles on her and we'll see if it goes well.

But like I said, watch for a clip that will be called Vibrating Bianca 5. In it I tickle her and for 10 seconds she goes nuts. Then she somehow shuts it off.

SERIOUS Question

Dear Man of a Thousand Names,

(Really need to translate that to a suitable American Indian name. Gotta look that up ... you already got plenty of feathers)

Sorry. Anyway, my question is, you think you can you persuade Bianca, that breathtaking enigma to those well versed in the art of tickle inducement, to wear ...

Black Leg Warmers??

(tight, lower thigh to ankle... her delicate, finely chiseled pink feet protruding)

Please?

Figured it couldn't hurt to ask ...

:devil:

meatnpotatoes

Dear Man of a Thousand Names,

(Really need to translate that to a suitable American Indian name. Gotta look that up ... you already got plenty of feathers)

Sorry. Anyway, my question is, you think you can you persuade Bianca, that breathtaking enigma to those well versed in the art of tickle inducement, to wear ...

Black Leg Warmers??

(tight, lower thigh to ankle... her delicate, finely chiseled pink feet protruding)

Please?

Figured it couldn't hurt to ask ...

:devil:

meatnpotatoes

She's usually up for almost anything. She's really cool and easy going.

It's actually amazing that Bianca is so sexy that people are willing to watch a tickling clip of her where she's barely giggling. Amazing indeed! I think I like your suggestion of slow sensual tickles on her and we'll see if it goes well.

Thanks for considering the idea. But it's true. The bit where you showed her tickling her underarms and she said... in that awesome smooth voice of hers... how good it felt, that felt like a genuine reaction, even if she isn't screaming "No more! Stop! I can't take it!" (seriously people, how many times can a person say that, ha ha...)

I'll take genuine soft reactions over loud fake reactions anyday. Who's with me, huh? I've got my hand up for a high five, who's ready to slap it in agreeance...

Thanks for considering the idea. But it's true. The bit where you showed her tickling her underarms and she said... in that awesome smooth voice of hers... how good it felt, that felt like a genuine reaction, even if she isn't screaming "No more! Stop! I can't take it!" (seriously people, how many times can a person say that, ha ha...)

I'll take genuine soft reactions over loud fake reactions anyday. Who's with me, huh? I've got my hand up for a high five, who's ready to slap it in agreeance...

I'll give you that high five 😀 Like I said before, what I've seen of her reactions seems very sexy to me!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back