• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bid on the person above you!

:xpulcy:

^^^3 steak and kidney pies, two rack of lambs, 1 yorkshire pudding and 3 beer mugs so all of us can share 😀

1 Swiss Cheese Wheel, 1 picture of T in a kissing pose, signed, 5 GOLDEN TOCQUES! and Leafs' pitchfork

^^5 orange pekoe tea bags, a pipe, an I :redheart: Canada t-shirt and some egg drop soup 😀

^plum sauce, a turkey casserole, numchucks and a case of Miller light 😀

A flask of Canadian Club Whisky, a foul mouthed parrot, a 500 watt sub woofer and a half full vacuum cleaner bag. 😀

^1 red ranger bb gun, Piercewell's autograph, a stapler and a bag of gummy bears 😀

a plate of fried calamari, a broken picture frame, a flaming bag of dog doo and a pretty little butterfly

^an LA Kings tonka truck, 2 transformers, a sheet of bubble wrap and two carrot sticks 😀

a half eaten apple, 4 stones in a sack, the "z" key from a laptop and a cd

^two tins of sardines, a globe that won't spin, a commadore 64 and a can of SPAM 😀

:rowfull:

OMFG... I just sprayed my keyboard with water on that one ... :rowfull: :rowfull: :rowfull:

KAW! Mother Fucker! KAW!!!! 🙂

a plastic fork, a dirty bird cage, a broom, a random piece of my police equipment (not the taser, though) and a fruit loop

😀

^^1 dog leash, an electric train set, an engineer's cap and a bag of kibbles and bits 😀

only one of the finest german weapons ever made 🙂

a cup of gasoline, headphones, a paperclip, a pen ink refill, and a key

An etch-a-sketch complete with 63 page manual, a rusty harmonica, tickets to the 2009 Boat show in your area, and Theoren's Fleury's fragrant jock strap.

theo's jock?? eeeewwwww!!!!! lol

half a puck, skates with no blades, gloves with no fingers and a golf club

An etch-a-sketch complete with 63 page manual, a rusty harmonica, tickets to the 2009 Boat show in your area, and Theoren's Fleury's fragrant jock strap.

Laugh if you must, but a theo fleury jock strap is no laughing matter 😛 ... do you have ANY how much some nutcase would pay for that? , Especially now that he's retired? 😛

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back