• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BIg Marge Part 2 - FF/M F/F Adult language and situations

tiklduster

Sorry this took so long...

All Characters in this story are fantasy and are over the age of 21. They are not intended to resemble characters either real or imagined in other stories etc. Any similarities are strictly coincidental and unintended. This story contains adult language and sexual situations and should be viewed only by mature audiences.

Having said that I hope you enjoy! :lol

PART 2

Marge awoke and drowsily she shook her head trying to focus her eyes. She could hear Henry moaning and then... oh my god... she could see him sitting there, his legs spread wide, his cock swollen and turgid standing at full mast as it endured the soft teasing kiss of a feather sliding along the sensitive underside and swirling around his swollen balls. A very attractive oriental woman sat there naked between Henry's legs. Henry was helpless... his cock dripping long strands of pre-cum from it's slippery bobbing tip. Two more women sat in front of him barefooted, spreading and wiggling their toes driving him wild with desire.

And then she realized... "OH FUCK! I CAN'T MOVE... AND I'M NAKED."

Marge was sitting in a set of heavy wooden stocks... her legs spread wide and her strong, fleshy ankles trapped securely. Her wrists were pulled down to her sides and cuffed to the frame of the stocks. Marge was a big woman, a big sexy woman, a big ticklish woman and she was trapped and unable to defend herself against anything that might come her way. Her huge tits hung helpless and her nipples, big and brown, were already starting to get stiff mostly due to the sight of the feather and of the oriental between Henry's legs purring "coochie coochie coochie... kitchy kooo."

As Marge began to struggle in her seat, trying desperately to free herself, Henry immediately noticed that she was awake and looked on wide eyed as Madam Kitchykoo noticed too. Madam Kitchykoo, dressed in nothing but her bra and panties, didn't say a word as she picked up a feather duster, sat down at Marge's big helpless feet and smiled.

"Oh NO!" Marge blurted out. "Oh Fuck No... Not that... Dammit No... y...you can't... you wouldn't please!"

Henry simply groaned a tormented groan as his cock jerked and twitched, the feather play and the thought of Marge having her big ticklish bare feet worked over by that duster wielding wench driving him even further toward madness.

His toes twitched and curled and his cock jerked and dripped as poor ticklish Marge began to giggle. "Goochi goochi goo goo" Madam Kitchykoo teased in her thick accent as she worked the feathers over the soft ticklish soles of Marge's big trapped feet. "Kittchyy Giictthhyy Kooo... Powice wady very tiklish on her big footsies."

"AHAAhaHAHhAHaHHAhAHhahAhAhahAhAhAH HOOOHOOOOOHOOOOO" Marge squealed as the feathers teased her trapped soles and wiggling piggies. "NOOOHOHOHOOHoHOhOOhO OOHH FUCKKKK HAHhahAhAHAhaHAhAHAHAHAHhA... PLEASEEHEHEHEHHEHehEHEHhehehee I'm *GIGGLE* *GASP* HAhaHhAhaHaHhaaHha TICKLISHHHHHH HAhhAAHaHahHAHahAhAhAHAHahh"

Madam Kitchykoo teased over Marge's laughter and pleas, "That idea powice wady... nothing you can do... BUT LAFF!" "kitchyy kitchy kitchhy koooo coochie coochie coochie."

Marge's big tits bounced and danced to the ticklish tune being played on her big, soft, ticklish bare feet. Her nipples were now taut and stiff, her kitty was soaked and this oriental Madam was not letting up.

"Coochie coochie coochie... Powice Wady Not So tuff after all... got ticklwish feet wike widdle school girl."

Marge threw her head back, her mouth wide open and she laughed... a long deep tortured laugh was forced from deep within her... she laughed harder than she'd ever laughed before.

"AHHHHHHHHHHAhhhAhAhaHaHha OHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOO NOOOOOOOO HAhaHhaHaHhahahahahAhahahAHAHhAAA PLEASEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHEEHEH
NAAAAAHHHAHAHAAHHATTTTTTT MY FEETTTT HAHahAHaHAHhAhHhhaHAhAhaha PLEASEEHehHEhehehEheheheeh NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATTTTTTT THEREEEE HAHaHAHAHhahhhhahahaAHahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahaHAHAHAHHAHahAHAHA"

"Tikl tikl tickl" purred the evil Madam Kitchykoo, obviously enjoying the laughter she was forcing from the big ticklish woman. "tikl tikl tikl... waff wady wafff it up for Madam Kitchykoo"

By now poor Henry was delirious with lust, his cock swollen to nearly twice it's normal size under the careful teasing of the Madam's best girls. Their feet... oh their perfect lil feet and the feathers had combined to drive Henry toward complete madness but they didn't care... Poor Henry was naked, helpless and vulnerable to this sort of treatment and he was to be punished and he would be punished... severely... and all the while he would listen to Marge go crazy, her big chubby feet being tickled expertly by Madam Kitchykoo.

Occasionally he would open his eyes and watch wild eyed as the Madam played with Marge's toes and tickled her arches and heels... he could see clearly Marge's suffering... the stiffness of her big nipples, her sweat covered
body and he could hear her incessant laughter and pleading.

He knew how ticklish her feet were and he was ashamed that he had betrayed her but right now he had bigger problems than being than being ashamed...

Through his insane arousal, Henry thought..."What did they want with Marge? They didn't even ask her a single question before tickling her feet... Will they ever let us go?" Quickly his thoughts were drowned out by Marge's hysterical cackling which intensified as the Madam dropped the duster and began to use her long sharp nails in Marge's sensitive arches.

He couldn't help but watch and listen as the feather continued it's teasing dance about his manhood... He could do nothing to help Marge or himself... Nothing he could do at all but sit there and take it.

To be continued... (soon I hope)

Last edited:
ok now that was hot can't wait for the next part ^-^ wish I was in Henry's place, sorta

Lol finally! Pt2! ^___^
And a naughty pt2 at that!
Though you should work a bit more on visual descriptions ^_^

if you wrote a f/m adult tickling book, i would definitely buy it. great work. can't wait for part 3

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back