• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Ugly Jerk asks you the questions!

MayDay1

1st Level Red Feather
As hard as it is to believe, I don't know everything.

Much like my previous thread, this will be a Q&A type deal. The big difference here is I ask the questions and you get to answer. These are the few things even my huge intellect (thphtphphptpt!!) have not been able to solve. I have only three rules:

You can answer as many questions as you like. You can answer one or you can answer the whole lot. It's up to you.

If someone allready answered a question you were going to respond to, go ahead and answer it anyway. Who says there can't be more than one response?

"I don't know" is not an answer! Any body who posts that will be shot.

Ready? Here it comes!

1. How le fuque did Stephon Marberry get on the USA Olympic basketball team?

2. Why is it that middle aged white people use hip hop lingo that went out of style years ago, but when they say it they act like it's the newest thing? I swear if I hear one more soccer mom say "You go girl!" I'm gonna..............

3. How do skunks know they can shoot stink? I know that animals have that inborn behavior but this seems to me like a way to complicated thing to just simply know right off the bat. "Uh oh! Here comes that mean ol' coyote! I think I'll lift my tail and blast him!"

4. What ever happened to L7? They were great! At a time when Avril Levigne is considered the edgy alternative to bubblegum pop, they are needed now more than ever!

5. What's the deal with snakehandling? I really don't understand this.

6. If it's been common knowledge for at least five years that Ben Affleck is the worst actor in Hollywood, why does he still release 12 movies a year?

7. Flammable. Inflammable. They mean the same thing. What gives?

8. Is there anyone on the face of the planet more unlikable than Dick Cheney?

And since this is a tickling forum I'll ask the tickling question that's been bothering me lately.

9. I like to think I'm a gentleman. I treat all my female friends and coworkers with the same amount of respect that I would give any of my male friends. Whenever I hear someone refer to a woman as a "bitch", "ho", or make comments about how women are simply possesions or sperm receptacles I get genuinley pissed off. Mysogony is something I just can't stomach. So why is it that I'm an active member of a forum that is devoted to the idea of tying women (not exclusivley women but a vast majority of the stuff on here is women) down to a bed with the intent of torturing her out of her mind and forcing her to beg for mercy she ain't gonna get from some ape on a power trip? Doesn't this seem hypocritical? Am I really the second coming of Gordon Lightfoot or do I have an inner frat boy clawing his way out?

You have your questions! Go!

5. WELL SEE MAYDAY, SOMETIMES WHEN I'M LONELY I..... ALSO SOME RELIGIOUS GROUPS SEE HANDLING VIPERS AS A TEST OF FAITH(NOT HILL). IF A PERSON IS BITTEN, THEY ARE PRESUMED TO HAVE LITTLE FAITH( AND BRAINS) OR SIN IN THEIR LIVES. 9. PLAYFULL TICKLING IS GREAT, BUT ADDING CONSENTUAL,TRUSTING BONDAGE IS AWESOME!!! USE OF A SAFEWORD(ie 'PENDING CASTRATION', ETC) GIVES THE FEMALE 'LEE A SHARE OF THE CONTROL. THEN SWITCHING PLACES WOULD ALSO BE NICE. 3.HOW DO BIRDS LEARN TO FLY AND MIGRATE THOUSANDS OF MILES FOR THR FIRST TIME, HOW DO BLIND BATS "TUNE IN" THEIR RADAR? I FEEL QUESTIONS LIKE THESE POINT TO EVIDENCE OF A HIGHER POWER IN THE UNIVERSE. NO, NOT YOU OR ME, MAYDAY. LOL! 6. HOLLYWOOD MUST LOVE HIS B.O. (BOX OFFICE). "MOVIE STARS" VERSUS REAL "ACTORS". IF A "STAR" CAN SELL TICKETS, WHICH IN TURN SELL POPCORN AND SOFT DRINKS AND CANDY(KA CHING)UNFORTUNATELY A FILM WILL BE MADE FOR HIM/HER. A FEW BUSTS AT THE TICKET BOOTH( NOT ANGELINE JOLIE!) AND A GREAT STAR BEGINS TO FADE. MONEY RULES? WHO'D A THUNK IT? LOL!

Last edited:
I luv your answers, GT, especially on #5 😀

MayDay, re #9, when I first joined here, I assumed it was a fem-dom forum because I couldn't conceive of tickling as anything other than fem-dom; further, by a quirk of fate, there was a lot of fem-dom material posted here at that time. Because I enjoy the community, I still participate, but nowadays mostly in the General Discussions area. I'm still searching for that elusive F/M-focused tickling forum 🙂

Cheers,

9. I like to think I'm a gentleman. I treat all my female friends and coworkers with the same amount of respect that I would give any of my male friends. Whenever I hear someone refer to a woman as a "bitch", "ho", or make comments about how women are simply possesions or sperm receptacles I get genuinley pissed off. Mysogony is something I just can't stomach. So why is it that I'm an active member of a forum that is devoted to the idea of tying women (not exclusivley women but a vast majority of the stuff on here is women) down to a bed with the intent of torturing her out of her mind and forcing her to beg for mercy she ain't gonna get from some ape on a power trip? Doesn't this seem hypocritical? Am I really the second coming of Gordon Lightfoot or do I have an inner frat boy clawing his way out?

Beats me, MayDay. I get pissed off when people make sweeping gneralizations about women being worthless and bitches (though Im the first to admit that a lot ofwomen...and men...ARE perfectly worthless) yet I don't oput consensual tickling and torture (or s&m for that matter) to be the same sort of thing. I mean,obviously to somepeople it's just a way to be a controlling dickwad but thats aminority.
So my answer is "cause thats the way it is...dont sweat it"
Im so helpful.

funny stuff! to avoid being shot I’ll just stick to trying to answer #9.

sexuality and morality are two very separate things. and while we are all responsible for developing our own morality… there’s not a damn thing we can do about what turns us on. pat yourself on the back. your little dichotomy proves that a strong, intelligent woman who just so happens crave being held down and tickled senseless… doesn’t have to look for an Andrew Dice Clay type (showing my age with that reference lol) to get what she wants.

oh, and as for #2… I say we kick ‘em to the curb for posin’ as playas. :tounge:

MayDay said:
7. Flammable. Inflammable. They mean the same thing. What gives?

8. Is there anyone on the face of the planet more unlikable than Dick Cheney?

So i'll try those.
I may be wrong but for me a flammable substance don't need something to start fireing and the inflammable one needs to be in contact with other substances to start the fire. Or it's the other way. Or it's totally false too 🙂.......well well........errhmm anyway it's dangerous ( here i'm right :snob: )

The 8 is tough wow.........no ideas.....
.......his wife maybe 😀

*#8 Is There Anyone On The Face Of The Planet More Unlikeable Than Dick Cheney/* Well If You Were Named After A Bdsm Prop You'd Be Unlikeable Too! Lol!

GEORGIATKLER said:
*#8 Is There Anyone On The Face Of The Planet More Unlikeable Than Dick Cheney/* Well If You Were Named After A Bdsm Prop You'd Be Unlikeable Too! Lol!

Ouch! Score one for GT! Ba-zing!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back