• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Biggest Scare EVER

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Holy CRAP. OK, I haven't had AVG for about two days...just couldn't get around to updating. Baaaaaad mistake. My comp froze today and we had to call in the computer doctor.

Our computer doctor is a NOSEY SOB!! Not only did he check my entire screen (thank GOODNESS I hide all my tk stories!😱 ) he also haaaad to boot up MSN.

Now, lots of you guys know, MSN is my tk buddies messenger. And the phrase "feetticklerman" caught his attention.

Oh yeah. He brought it up. Iiiin front of granma😛 What'd I do? I was cool. I skipped about half a beat (as did my heart😛 ) and said "Oh, that's my stepbrother. He likes to tease my stepsister about her ticklish feet."

😱

They believed me *faints in relief*

~K

Oh, and just a warning: I didn't have addware---and I had over 200 problems on my comp because of it :wooha:

~K

I cant have anyone work on my comp in fear of having my fetish exposed. if something happens, i have to buy a new computer.

Man...this is why I'm happy I'm so good with computers, always manage to fix my own. It must be us computer fixing people though, we always want to dig around when someone brings us a broken comp, it just seems so natural to do so...like crack

I had my roomie try to fix mine once, not remembering that my yahoo account/buddy list open when the computer logs into my name...

And the list has many names on it that are quite revealing...

I hope, to this day, that he doesn't know about it...though, from sleeping in the room next to me and my ler, I'm sure he knows something...😉

Glad your comp is ok, Karen!!!

That's our Karen... cool, calm and collected under pressure. Well done! 😀

Thanks Dogg! I nearly had a heart attack! @.@

~K

Which goes to show why, if you don't want none to know, security measures must be taken. Like me, I have some damn good security....that, and I don't have someone to come in and demand to know what I'm doing every 5 minutes. XD

Which goes to show why, if you don't want none to know, security measures must be taken. Like me, I have some damn good security....that, and I don't have someone to come in and demand to know what I'm doing every 5 minutes. XD

You like to brag, don't you??😛

Wow....nicely covered there K!!

hang on

My msn = [Tickle manic]

Hope I didn't contribute to it! 😀

xD

I always watch my back with tk names on msn,I've had to hide msn a few times due to your name standing out whilst people have been but i've been lucky had no problems with names as yet.

I've also been lucky with Karen's e-mail addy....I forward loads of e-mails onto people and Karen is usually included,when i first included her in there with other mates i was worried people would quiz me about it,but they haven't...so it's all gravy.Not had any embarrassing situations since my bro and sister in law saw some tickle pics of mine...so I count my blessings.

Holy CRAP. OK, I haven't had AVG for about two days...just couldn't get around to updating. Baaaaaad mistake. My comp froze today and we had to call in the computer doctor.

Our computer doctor is a NOSEY SOB!! Not only did he check my entire screen (thank GOODNESS I hide all my tk stories!😱 ) he also haaaad to boot up MSN.

Now, lots of you guys know, MSN is my tk buddies messenger. And the phrase "feetticklerman" caught his attention.

Oh yeah. He brought it up. Iiiin front of granma😛 What'd I do? I was cool. I skipped about half a beat (as did my heart😛 ) and said "Oh, that's my stepbrother. He likes to tease my stepsister about her ticklish feet."

😱

They believed me *faints in relief*

~K

Quick thinking yes but the thought is still planted like a seed of an Oak Tree!:ayyy:

TTD

Guys, there is an easy solution to this.

Go by a Cruizer Micro U3 Drive.

Download the password manager for it and password protect the U3 drive.

Now, change the passwords on all your chat programs to be VERY long (I use 128 bit passwords) and store them on the U3 drives program (which uses 128 bit encryptions... nearly unhackable)

Now, don't have MSN/Yahoo/Aim/Trillian/Whatever save the passwords when you logout (I use Trillian because it's MSN/Yahoo/Aim/ICQ all in one 🙂 )

Finally, for your tickle pics/stories... use a hidden folder.

I do something 4 folders deep with a hidden folder, eg

firstfolder/second(hidden)folder/thirdfolder(organization)/fourthfolder(finalorganization)

You have to go to the first folder, type the NAME of the second folder (for me it's only 2 letters so it's easy to remember) then navigate like usual.

Keeping other innocent folders inside the first helps make it harder to find stuff you don't want people seeing 🙂

I have a different problem. My best friend actually googled my online handle and came across my presence on this site. He went ahead to put the LINK to my activity here to a google account which my friends and I share to organise our personal project together.

My world turned upside down when I saw what he did. I felt betrayed, and confronted him about it. He claimed that he didn't even know what the site was about, and did remove the link upon my (very assertive) request.

I forgive him anyways, he probably had no idea what he almost did. Good thing my other friends did not see anything.

It's not good to live in such fear of people finding out about a fetish you have. Yes it's an uncomfortable subject and there would be no reason to ever bring it up..but if someone finds out...or even if someone asks you, you should never be ashamed of it. Unless you actually are ashamed of it which is a terrible thing that you would be ashamed of something that brings you joy. If someone is familar with the fetish scene they'll most likely say oh yeah cool..if their not..then probably..oook thats weird. You can't make people think a certain way but you can't live your entire life afraid someone will find out. Just be true to who you are.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back