• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BigNorm needs a title

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
sure, ya, it's a spin off the original kimiko title, so sue my already :happy:

my title is a little old and boring, and i'm completely horrible at guessing titles and such, and i get kinda picky about it too. so, submit your ideas, and let's have some fun with this 😀

sidenote: i can't even settle on an online gamers tag, i get kinda picky, and can't think of anything to satisfy me, i've been through: Draconis, Fall3n_Ang3l, Chronos, ~~~Bull3t~~~>, Stormin_Norman, and which i'm currently using, Widowmaker. none of which are original or which suite me. any way, enough with the boring details, let's commence.

*sues Bignorm* 😛

Well, I think that if Kimiko doesnt become the judge and sentece you for a death penalty, 🙂wooha:😛), then this should be fun.

Alright....Well, without the monkey pic, my ideas are reduced, so lets think sigs...
God of Avatars? 😀

geeksquad? that's gordon freeman, he's like a hero to all nerds/scientists. he's da sh*t!

not sure i'll stick with it, i'm getting withdrawls from not seeing my monkey

family guy... the evil monkey in Chris' closet.

Erm...a possible title:

Grammar-Dancing-Horn-of-Gondor-Blowing-Penguin-Smacking-Evil-Monkey.

Edit:

-that-eats-Kremlin-Fried-Chicken

Yeah....me Advanced Member...you......
Grammar-Dancing-Horn-of-Gondor-Blowing-Penguin-Smacking-Evil-Monkey-that-eats-Kremlin-Fried-Chicken.

Any asthmatic who attempts to greet you by your title will not be able to make it... 😛

why not use big norm brother. it what you currently use to identify yourself to the hollywood brother. if you want something more than how aobut game master since the hollywood brother heard rumors that you a big computer gamer brother

Bignorm868 said:
geeksquad? that's gordon freeman, he's like a hero to all nerds/scientists. he's da sh*t!

not sure i'll stick with it, i'm getting withdrawls from not seeing my monkey

XD I see the monkey's back! 😀 Ok, now lets start with something fun....

Psychonic Tickler? (sp)? XD

SyDemon said:
Yeah....me Advanced Member...you......
Grammar-Dancing-Horn-of-Gondor-Blowing-Penguin-Smacking-Evil-Monkey-that-eats-Kremlin-Fried-Chicken.

Any asthmatic who attempts to greet you by your title will not be able to make it... 😛

Grammar-Dancing-Horn-of-Gondor-Blowing-Penguin-Smacking-Evil-Mmmoonnnkey thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...gack! *collapses* 😉

reminds me of a internet show i just watched. "...Hey man, Vicki was murdered by: An International Team Super Ninjas with Paranormal Mind Control Ray Beam, man!"

anyways, yes, hollywood brother, i'm a very good gamer brother, and i do like you suggestion, hungarian, a phsyconis tickler? is that a word? but i'm seeing how my current one feels, but i'll continue to accept suggestions.

I dunno if its how u spell it; psychonic? Maybe thats right....whatever. 😛

...the Florida Monkey? XD

HisDivineShadow said:
[size=-1]Schwarzkopf!

Although I am likeing "The Florida Monkey." XD
[/size]

that's a german word, right? what's it mean? the florida monkey sounds cool, that's my favorite thus far 😀

I believe that "Schwarzkopf" (as in Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf) means "black haired" in German.

Last edited:
MistressValerie said:
I believe that "Schwarzkopf" (as in Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf) means "black haired" in German.

oh, derr! that's where i got the nickname "Stormin Norman"

since he likes alot of fps, lets call him "the pimp fragger"

Okay, I've got some...

1. Prince of NORMality.

2. Mulchfest 98...Erm. Don't ask what I was thinking when this one popped in my head. I don't know.

3. The slinky slayer.

4. Captain spankmuffins

5. the Florida lickmeister.

5. ED.

6. pinroller queen...Okay I'm just reaching now.

I like your current one.

*tackles norm with hug attack* Its Super Effective!

TheChameleon said:
I like your current one.

*tackles norm with hug attack* Its Super Effective!

yeah, it's a good one 😀

tough decision, i like the hugable one, but i like the florida monkey one aswell, but i'm using the florida monkey one, it's pretty cool, and it fits my avatar like a glove. thanks guys!

XD Yeeehaaa! 😛 Ok, now lets think about something else....like what you should wear tomorrow? 😛 (PANTS!) 😛

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back