• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Bill and Melody part 1 m/f

tftman

My first writing here in many years. Part two coming if there’s interest. Some tickling, mostly build up.

Bill met Melody through a random match on, of all things, Words with Friends. Bill considered himself to be pretty good at the game but Melody seemed to beat him 4 out of every 5. They had used the chat feature occasionally for small talk and to congratulate or talk smack about the game. After another brutal beat down, Bill got cocky and decided to test the waters. He typed in, “If you win again, I’ll need to resort to drastic measures.” Mel immediately responded, “Oh and what measures are those?” Emboldened, Bill says “I’ll have to tickle you to distract you.” He hit send and then, being kind of shy and secretive about his fetish for tickling, got more than a little nervous about her response. To his surprise, she was more than just receptive, but playful in her responses. In moments he changed from nervous and somewhat regretful to excited and fully devoted to finding out if Melody was really ticklish and where. Being a foot guy, he hoped she was attractive, available and had nice ticklish feet.

He was not disappointed. Over the next several weeks, she confided that she was indeed ticklish lots of places, including her feet. They chatted for hours on end and after a time he got his nerve up and ask for pictures. Of course Mel was going to make him work for it and teased him endlessly until one day his email pinged and to his very excited surprise it was from Mel. With pictures. She was a very attractive woman. Around 5’9” with blond hair, and a great body. Large natural breasts, a narrow waist, delicious tummy, long legs and perfect size 9 feet. She had sent several pics of those. She knew he loved nylons so she sent some with nylons and some bare. To say Bill was ecstatic would be an understatement. Gorgeous high arches. All the toes in order by size and her skin was flawless. She obviously got pedicures and took care of her feet.

Over the course of the next several weeks, they began talking on the phone. Creating fantasies revolving around his foot and tickling fetish. She’d been playfully tickled before by previous lovers, and she knew the fetish existed but never encountered it before. She was intrigued and asked every question she could come up with. All the while totally turned on and immersed in Bill’s world. Did he want to tickle her before or during sex? Both. Did he like footjobs? Would he try and tickle her during one? Yes to both. Would he tie her up? He hoped to, if she was comfortable. Weeks turned into months and they kept living these phone or digital fantasies. At one point even tickle sex talking themselves both to orgasm as they verbalized their every want and need. This kept up until they just had to try to make plans for a rendezvous.

Unfortunately, due to many factors, including work schedules, other commitments and distance, they couldn’t seem to make solid plans. Until one day it worked out. He would fly to her home town and stay several days. They needed time to work out all the fantasies they shared.

Plans made, business at home taken care of, Bill boarded the plane. He texted Mel a cartoon gif of a feather tickling a foot and shut his phone off for the flight. He tried to keep his mind occupied on the flight, but the entire trip all he could do was envision her tied, willing and ready. When the plane landed a few excruciating hours later, he grabbed an Uber to his hotel, showered and texted her, and put on some business casual attire. Slacks, dress shirt and tie with loafers.

The plan was to meet in the luxurious hotel bar and have a couple drinks while they flirted and shook off the anxiety. He told Mel he didn’t care what she wore, but she knew he’d love it if she showed up in something alluring. So she had on a low cut black dress with slits up the sides, and underneath old fashioned nude thigh high stockings with a garter belt, a tiny flimsy thong and a sexy lacy black bra. She slipped on four inch black stiletto heels, checked herself in the mirror, and liking what she saw, the curve of her calves accentuated by the dress and her heels, her cleavage and her overall look, headed to her car and the shirt drive to Bill’s hotel.

Bill headed to the bar, found a quiet circular booth in a darker corner where he could watch the door, texted Mel his whereabouts and ordered two single malt scotch doubles, neat. He downed the first in record time, enjoying the slow burn as the scotch warmed him and took the edge off his nerves while he waited.

Mel pulled up to the hotel and the valet opened her door. Heads immediately began to turn as she slid out of the driver’s seat on those long, tone, nylon-clad legs and her heels click clicked their way across the marble lobby towards the bar.

Melody entered the bar and Bill thought his heart might just give out. Mel was gorgeous. She looked his way and smiled and he smiled back. Melody was also somewhat flustered. Bill was indeed handsome, with a mysterious air about him. Tanned, closely shaved dark hair, a very neat goatee and obvious muscle bulk under his clothes. Not too much, but enough to fill out his shirt sleeves. He obviously took care of himself. She knew this and had seen pictures but in person he made her knees a little weak.

She stopped at the bar, ordered a drink, angling herself so he could see her perfect behind, and her calves. Then she did the thing she knew would get him. She bent her right knee and popped her high heel off the back of her foot, exposing her heel and just a little arch as she waited for her drink. As expected Bill couldn’t keep his eyes off the scene. She retrieved her drink and headed to his table. Heads turned, male and female, as she made her way to him.

Bill stood as she arrived at his booth, gave her a warm hug and whispered in her ear “damn Mel you look stunning and I’m ready to head to my room now!” She laughed, which got him hard, hugged him closer, then winked and sat down, saying “no rush big boy. I’m all yours, but let’s enjoy the moment here for a bit.”

They chatted about his flight, the weather, her town and her day. They were both still wound pretty tight with anxiety and now sexual tension, but the booze and small talk helped. Then she looked Bill in the eye and said “I know you liked my little show at the bar. It was just for you.” He replied, “me and any other foot fetishist within a couple miles.” And they both laughed. Then the sound all of us foot guys know, the “clunk” of a woman’s shoe hitting the floor empty, followed seconds later by Mel’s nylon right foot settling onto his thigh. The tablecloth and darkness of the booth prevented anyone but Bill from taking in this glorious site. He spent several seconds admiring this object of his desire before sliding his finger nail lightly up her arch. Mel thought she was ready, but she still flinched and chills went all the way up her leg to her womanhood as she let out a a tiny squeak from the expected sensation.

Bill said, “your feet are perfect and this ensemble is really really hot.” He risked another swipe of her arch and was rewarded with a bigger flinch and a throaty giggle from Melody. She in turn was already getting turned on as well. She could feel her nipples hardening and her womanhood was buzzing in anticipation.

They stayed at the little bar booth for a little longer. Bill, emboldened by the smoldering lusty looks and reactions from Mel to his minor touches, decided to up the ante a bit. He grabbed her ankle with one hand and began to lightly spider tickle her instep, toes and arch. She flinched. She grunted, she giggled and tugged her leg back a little but not a real struggle. Then she “clunk” dropped the other shoe and slid closer, putting her other foot in his lap and with an impish grin, using her nylon toes started to caress his now very hard cock through his slacks, saying. “If you’re going to torment me right here, then fair is fair.” Then Bill dug in on her right foot with his nails and she jumped. Her laughter was musical. She struggled a bit, but maintained her composure, laughing heartily, eyes somewhat pleading but also totally filled with lust as her right foot wriggled in his grip and her left tried to keep stroking his crotch.

This back and forth carried on for about ten minutes before he gave her a respite and took a drink of his scotch. “Your feet are incredible and these nylons are so soft and make me want to tickle you to oblivion.” She laughed, wiggled both feet for him before removing them from his lap, smiled her most seductive smile and said, “take me to your room and make me squirm, then fuck my brains out and do it again. And again.”

Not needing to be asked twice, he took a few moments to let his erection go down the stood up, took her hand, pulled her in for a kiss and lead her to the door.

Ok folks that’s all for part one. If you want part two let me know.

Last edited:
This is an amazing start to a very promising series. Imagine in a sea of millions to have made such a connection. Definitely looking forward to part 2….

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back